What the hell happened?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
Link

so what do you think? I think they're right on. I have nothing against Christians, but it's really gone too far for some. Certain groups and individuals are in need of serious reform.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
Link

so what do you think? I think they're right on. I have nothing against Christians, but it's really gone too far for some. Certain groups and individuals are in need of serious reform.
Oh, man, and here I was under the impression that secular humanists could do just as much screaming and forcing of people to live under their standards.

Good thing that got cleared up!

Lord Urizen
That is one of the reasons I turned away from Christianity.....it's a business....and a sham today.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by FeceMan
Oh, man, and here I was under the impression that secular humanists could do just as much screaming and forcing of people to live under their standards.

Good thing that got cleared up!

Unlike you Feceman, I dont tell people how to live thier fkn lives.

Unlike most Christians, secular humanists don't condemn people for this personal actions nor do they demand anyone else live a different lifestyle....they only demand mutual respect and civility.

Conservative Christians are generally INVASIVE, judgemental, uptight, and closed minded

FeceMan
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Unlike you Feceman, I dont tell people how to live thier fkn lives.

Unlike most Christians, secular humanists don't condemn people for this personal actions nor do they demand anyone else live a different lifestyle....they only demand mutual respect and civility.

Conservative Christians are generally INVASIVE, judgemental, uptight, and closed minded
Oh, really?

Tell me, Urizen--when was the last time you condemned a Christian for saying that an action was sinful? What was the last time you condemned a Christian for believing that something was wrong, no ifs, ands, or buts about it? When was the last time you told a Christian that his beliefs on morality didn't matter one whit and you told him to stop telling people how to live their lives?

Tell me, Urizen--when was the last you told a Christian that his old-fashioned views had no place in society? When was the last time you told a Christian to sit down, shut up, and keep his religion out of his political beliefs? When was the last time you condemned and dismissed a conservative Christian as nothing more than a "whacked-out" fundamentalist? When was the last time you condemned Christians for any evils done in the name of Christianity?

Tell me, Urizen--when was the last time you made a broad, sweeping generalization about Christian evangelicals?

muslimscholar
those who are not told how to live the life end up being rapists murderers and pedophiles and serial killers coz they don't know wats right and whats wrong

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by muslimscholar
those who are not told how to live the life end up being rapists murderers and pedophiles and serial killers coz they don't know wats right and whats wrong

OH SHUT THE F*CK UP ALREADY , YOU KNOW NOTHING

Oh, really?

YEZZIR !

Tell me, Urizen--when was the last time you condemned a Christian for saying that an action was sinful?

Define condemn....I never said a Christian deserves to burn in Hell for thier accusations, nor did I say they are immoral or disgusting people. I said what they beleive is stupidity...is that condemnation?

What was the last time you condemned a Christian for believing that something was wrong, no ifs, ands, or buts about it? When was the last time you told a Christian that his beliefs on morality didn't matter one whit and you told him to stop telling people how to live their lives?

Never....I don't condemn, I critisize and make fun of....differencce

I always tell Christians that thier morality don't mean jack sh*t to me, ALWAYS...

I never told them how to live thier own lives though wink

Tell me, Urizen--when was the last you told a Christian that his old-fashioned views had no place in society? When was the last time you told a Christian to sit down, shut up, and keep his religion out of his political beliefs? When was the last time you condemned and dismissed a conservative Christian as nothing more than a "whacked-out" fundamentalist? When was the last time you condemned Christians for any evils done in the name of Christianity?

I never said someone's views had no place in society...I have said that one person does not have the right to instruct another person as how to live thier own life.

Christians have done evils throughout history....and I critisize that all the time. Yes, on THAT note I do condemn...I condemn CHRISTIANITY, not Christians in general....I condemn Christianity as a farse....so what?

I'm still not telling people how to live thier own lives

Tell me, Urizen--when was the last time you made a broad, sweeping generalization about Christian evangelicals?

ALWAYS...I'm doing it AGAIN right NOW eek!

But I am STILL not telling you how to live your life Feceman...or any1 else....damn, I made another Christian CRACK

I can tell I brought out an inner rage within you....that satisfies me MUCH evil face

FeceMan
*Snorts.*

So what you're saying is "lol I don't do any of these things except I do."

And you have yet to see any form of indignance from me. If you do actually manage to piss me off, you'll know it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

muslimscholar
OH SHUT THE F*CK UP ALREADY , YOU KNOW NOTHING

also wen a peson got nufin to say he starts swearing
and u know everything with no guidance no religon a person lost in the wolrd no where to turn to

Lord Urizen
and u know everything with no guidance no religon a person lost in the wolrd no where to turn to

You swore before I had dumbass.....

If what you say is true, then how come both CHRISTIANS and MUSLIMS are are responsible for MORE DEATHS than any other organization has been, throughout ALL OF HISTORY ?

You honestly believe that people who are not religious become serial killers or rapists? ARE YOU ON FKN CRACK ?

You really beleive that NO Christians or Muslims have ever killed, raped, tortured, or hurt anyone ?

laughing laughing out loud laughing

You're a TOTAL idiot..plain and clear. I don't HAVE TO ARGUE this, because ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN can see that your generalization is non-factual.

Lord Urizen
*Snorts.*

So what you're saying is "lol I don't do any of these things except I do."

And you have yet to see any form of indignance from me. If you do actually manage to piss me off, you'll know it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Oh please Feceman, you insult me ALL THE TIME....stop being a hypocrite...oh wait....that's the MAIN aspect of Christianity...hypocrisy...sorry, that's too much to ask of you because it's an integral part of your religion.

My bad....

I am basically saying that I do NOT TELL PEOPLE HOW TO LIVE THIER LIVES

YOU DO

That was my ONLY point, and you have not proven me wrong, instead you try to dance around it by accusing me of doing other things, which I over all admitted to doing.

muslimscholar
You swore before I had dumbass.....

If what you say is true, then how come both CHRISTIANS and MUSLIMS are are responsible for MORE DEATHS than any other organization has been, throughout ALL OF HISTORY ?

You honestly believe that people who are not religious become serial killers or rapists? ARE YOU ON FKN CRACK ?

You really beleive that NO Christians or Muslims have ever killed, raped, tortured, or hurt anyone ?

laughing laughing out loud laughing

You're a TOTAL idiot..plain and clear. I don't HAVE TO ARGUE this, because ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN can see that your generalization is non-factual.

wen did i swear?

also yes no proper muslim or proper christian has raped or killed for no reason because they know they will be questioned in life after death

FeceMan
Oh please Feceman, you insult me ALL THE TIME....stop being a hypocrite...oh wait....that's the MAIN aspect of Christianity...hypocrisy...sorry, that's too much to ask of you because it's an integral part of your religion.

My bad....
Oh, snap, you are so witty.

You bring the insults upon yourself. I suppose that, if I were to go around constantly hammering the people of KMC with comments about how I wanted to suck off Zeus, I would deserve insults, too.

Ah, but you would tell me that I ought not do so.

Hah.

Anyway, let us examine this concept of "telling people how to live."

In fact, let us take an example that might not have anythging to do with religion: abortion.

Some people think it is a woman's right to abort a fetus at will. Some people think that life begins at conception and thus it is morally wrong to abort a fetus. Some of the people in this latter group feel so strongly about it that they believe that abortion should be illegal.

Of course, the usual response to this is, "Don't tell me how to live--if you don't want an abortion, don't have one."

This, however, ignores the view that abortion is so morally reprehensible that it ought to be illegal, period. To those that find abortion morally wrong to such an extent, killing a fetus would be like killing an infirm elderly person for the sake of convenience. This, according to most people, is a wrong act--so wrong, in fact, that it is illegal. Thus, they believe that abortion should be illegal.

Now go away.

Lord Urizen
wen did i swear?

also yes no proper muslim or proper christian has raped or killed for no reason because they know they will be questioned in life after death

What reasons are thier too kill or rape ? Ya terrorist....

Lord Urizen
Oh, snap, you are so witty.

You bring the insults upon yourself. I suppose that, if I were to go around constantly hammering the people of KMC with comments about how I wanted to suck off Zeus, I would deserve insults, too.

droolio...oh you reminded me of a lovely role play I had with this Greek kid named Demitri...he was simply delicious

Ah, but you would tell me that I ought not do so.

I never told you what not to do...I only said that your religion is shit, and you beleive fairy tales.....big difference wink

Hah.

Anyway, let us examine this concept of "telling people how to live."

In fact, let us take an example that might not have anythging to do with religion: abortion.

Some people think it is a woman's right to abort a fetus at will. Some people think that life begins at conception and thus it is morally wrong to abort a fetus. Some of the people in this latter group feel so strongly about it that they believe that abortion should be illegal.

Of course, the usual response to this is, "Don't tell me how to live--if you don't want an abortion, don't have one."

This, however, ignores the view that abortion is so morally reprehensible that it ought to be illegal, period. To those that find abortion morally wrong to such an extent, killing a fetus would be like killing an infirm elderly person for the sake of convenience. This, according to most people, is a wrong act--so wrong, in fact, that it is illegal. Thus, they believe that abortion should be illegal.

Now go away.

This was too long to read, so i refuse to read it

FeceMan
This was too long to read, so i refuse to read it
Translated from retard, this reads, "Wow, FeceMan, that gave me a new perspective on the situation. However, despite it being written intelligently and challenging my viewpoint, I'll pretend as though I didn't read it so that I'm not obligated to respond."

Lord Urizen
Translated from retard, this reads, "Wow, FeceMan, that gave me a new perspective on the situation. However, despite it being written intelligently and challenging my viewpoint, I'll pretend as though I didn't read it so that I'm not obligated to respond."

No, i was trying to be nice.

IT actually translates to, "Feceman.....stop shitting out of your mouth please"

FeceMan
No, i was trying to be nice.

IT actually translates to, "Feceman.....stop shitting out of your mouth please"
If I shit out of my mouth, then your face must be one giant rectum.

Lord Urizen
If I shit out of my mouth, then your face must be one giant rectum.

Well, my face DOES come into contact with a lot of rectums if that is what you mean.....

But, ne ways, your analogy using Abortion is totally flawed.

Telling someone your opinion of right and wrong is not the same thing as telling them how to live thier life. You tell people what they should beleive, what kind of lifestyles they should lead, what choices they should make, that your morality is correct while thiers is not, etc.

And you don't even do it as BADLY as most other Christians do....

FeceMan
Well, my face DOES come into contact with a lot of rectums if that is what you mean.....
ROFLMAO drooliodroolio LOLLERCAUST RIM JOB LOOLOLOLOLO!!!1!1!111!1 drooliodrooliodrooliodroolio

It's really not.

Le sigh. You completely missed the point of the post.

Lord Urizen
ROFLMAO drooliodroolio LOLLERCAUST RIM JOB LOOLOLOLOLO!!!1!1!111!1 drooliodrooliodrooliodroolio

It's really not.

Le sigh. You completely missed the point of the post.

You were comparing telling a woman that she shouldn't have an Abortion to telling people that they need to change thier lives, beleifs, and convictions.

It's a heavily flawed comparison.

FeceMan
You were comparing telling a woman that she shouldn't have an Abortion to telling people that they need to change thier lives, beleifs, and convictions.

It's a heavily flawed comparison.
Again, you missed the point of the post.

I was comparing making abortion illegal, not saying she shouldn't have an abortion.

Lord Urizen
Again, you missed the point of the post.

I was comparing making abortion illegal, not saying she shouldn't have an abortion.

You pick one incident where Christians have not succeeded in restricting one's freedom, even though they meant to. Most Christians in United States WANT to ban Abortion and Gay Marriage...those two issues are held in much higher regard than Poverty, Disease, global starvation, and global warming.

Don't you think the Conservative Evangelical priorities are lil out of order ?

FeceMan
Oh, my God.

You...just...don't...get...it.

I give up. Ask Shakyamunison to explain it to you, okay?

Lord Urizen
Oh, my God.

You...just...don't...get...it.

I give up. Ask Shakyamunison to explain it to you, okay?

Great way to dodge MY point wink

FeceMan
Great way to dodge MY point wink
Great way to completely miss the point of my post.

Lord Urizen
Great way to completely miss the point of my post.

Fine...what was the point, because I obviously picked up on one aspect of it, and stretched it from there....

office jesus

Learn to type please. Misspelling and no punctuation scares me.

office jesus
You pick one incident where Christians have not succeeded in restricting one's freedom, even though they meant to. Most Christians in United States WANT to ban Abortion and Gay Marriage...those two issues are held in much higher regard than Poverty, Disease, global starvation, and global warming.

Don't you think the Conservative Evangelical priorities are lil out of order ?

*Raises hand* I do. Oh. Urizen. You forgot to mention the threat of nuclear war too. big grin. Then again, they'd probably consider that a good thing.

debbiejo
*Snorts.*

LOL ...........You do go to a Pentecost church right???......Yes, yes yes........ eek!

Oh, don't for get barks, holy laughter, and falling down.............Damn, the drunks have become the Christians..............lol

Storm
FeceMan and Lord Urizen, we really have no interest in your argument out here on the forums. Take any personal issues to PM, and don' t bring them to the boards. And refrain from calling eachother names!

Frankly, Lord Urizen, you are haranguing others until they get tired enough to walk away.

office jesus
Originally posted by Storm
FeceMan and Lord Urizen, we really have no interest in your argument out here on the forums. Take any personal issues to PM, and don' t bring them to the boards. And refrain from calling eachother names!

Frankly, Lord Urizen, you are haranguing others until they get tired enough to walk away.

No, don't stop their bickering now. It's amusing for the rest of the class. big grin

lord xyz

Good thing that got cleared up! These "Humanists" that you call them, are not fundamental brain-washed idiots who want to make the world retarded.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Storm

Actually, Storm if you check the other thread, I actually apologized to Feceman for any offense against his Faith I have ever stated. He replied with sarcasm and further argument, so you can pretty much rest assure that my conversations with him are finished as of now. wink

FeceMan
Originally posted by debbiejo
LOL ...........You do go to a Pentecost church right???......Yes, yes yes........ eek!

Oh, don't for get barks, holy laughter, and falling down.............Damn, the drunks have become the Christians..............lol
Uh...no. I go to a nondenominational church.
Originally posted by lord xyz
These "Humanists" that you call them, are not fundamental brain-washed idiots who want to make the world retarded.
Being brainwashed by culture is just as bad as being brainwashed by religion.

Lord Urizen
Being brainwashed by culture is just as bad as being brainwashed by religion.

Depends what results the brainwashing causes. I'd rather everyone be brainwashed into respecting eachother's differences and opposing violence, instead of being brainwashed into enacting sexual and religious discrimination.

office jesus
Depends what results the brainwashing causes. I'd rather everyone be brainwashed into respecting eachother's differences and opposing violence, instead of being brainwashed into enacting sexual and religious discrimination.

Brainwashing. *Points at the Documentary 'Bible Camp'* Yep. That about says it all. It's rather sad when you think about it.

Boris
Oh how I hate religion... so, so much.

Alliance
Happy Dance

Lord Urizen
Religion has its good points as well, but it seems to do more harm in the end than good...at least that is what History has shown.

Religion succeeds at promoting Unity....among like minded people, while having equal success in promoting disunity between the conformed and the others who think differently.

m. sade
At least religion has provided good exercise for the right side of the brain. Try to imagine humanity and the course of human history if there had never been something that resembled religious expression. I don't think life would be so great if we were some uber-rational beings like vulcans from star trek... drunk

People unite around all sorts of things, including religion. When any group begins to share a common identity and values, it can create very dangerous and polarized conflicts. For example, chauvinism can be just as big a problem. That being said, the level of irrationality present in some religious conflicts can be astounding.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.