Punisher and Nick Fury vs Wolverine and Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
Kingpin has taken over New York City, but has offered Punisher and Fury a proposal to seek and destroy mutants who he feels may be of threat to him. Punisher and Fury shall not be part of the few who have to bow down to his power, but shall live in riches. They have been given full access to any weapons needed to carry out the mission priority and given a map to the whereabouts of their first 2 targets, Wolverine and Sabretooth. Sabretooth and Wolverine know they are coming and are prepared for them. Can Fury and Punisher take them down.

Note: Appearently Wolverine can't be killed roll eyes (sarcastic), and Sabretooth I am not sure of. As long as they are subdeued, taken in and placed in confinement the match is over, no more threat

python99
confused anyone?

grey fox
Kingpin : I want you two to deal with these mutants , apparently tow hairy bastards with claws are more of a danger to me than people who can warp reality , control my mind or walk clean through my vaults.

Fury : *confused* You realise I arrest people like you....

Punisher : F*ck that noise ! *Blows Kingpins head off* Punisher Away !!!

Metalmanx
Punisher and Fury.

hulk10
I can't belive that I'm saying this but Punisher and Nick Fury.

python99
Originally posted by grey fox
Kingpin : I want you two to deal with these mutants , apparently tow hairy bastards with claws are more of a danger to me than people who can warp reality , control my mind or walk clean through my vaults.

Fury : *confused* You realise I arrest people like you....

Punisher : F*ck that noise ! *Blows Kingpins head off* Punisher Away !!!

Funny Funny laughing
But Kingpin took over New York not the world.
And he is starting with Wolverine and Sabretooth not ending with them wink

python99
Originally posted by hulk10
I can't belive that I'm saying this but Punisher and Nick Fury.

I'm going with Fury and Punisher also. They will get the job done

python99
anyone huh

CyberDragon
P and NF win this

Bentley
Welcome to the "Punisher and Fury win thread", where we agree that... Well, that Punisher and Fury win.

Alfheim
Im going for P and NF.

Bentley
Originally posted by Alfheim
Im going for P and NF.

Good Choice.

python99
Originally posted by Bentley
Good Choice.

Given the waepons that they need, and the experience they have with the use of weapons, these 2 guys should take this 6-7 out of 10

Alfheim
Originally posted by python99
Given the waepons that they need, and the experience they have with the use of weapons, these 2 guys should take this 6-7 out of 10

Yeah probably. Nick Fury can own superhumans with prep, hey he could have killed the Hulk once.

python99
Originally posted by Alfheim
Yeah probably. Nick Fury can own superhumans with prep, hey he could have killed the Hulk once.

We will see if any fanboys say Fury and Punisher

python99
Is this even a fair fight?

LordFear
wow two non-powered dudes versus two of the most vicious mutants working together for their survival. plus the fact that those same two killer mutants are very well versed in covert and special ops tactics and are assassins themselves. Yeah sorry but never been much of a conformist, I am gonna stick to my guns and say Logan AND Creed

LordFear
by the way, I cannot fathom the idea of Fury taking orders from that fat bald bastard. The guy heads Shields. He could topple the US if he wanted to . What kind of cache of weapons whould fat boy have and Nick can't get access too?
Frank is not gonna take any kind of orders from fatty neither. He is gonna get in his face and fill it with more holes than swiss cheese

python99
Its just a scenario. Put it this way, far in the future when New York is in rubble and SHIELD corporation is no more this happens.

Muck101
Punisher has subdued wolvering one on one before (by blowing his face off, smashing his nuts with a two-by four, and dousing him with gasoline.) Rock on Frank. Rock on.

Muck101
And really, wouldn't Fury arrest Punisher on the spot? Moreso, Punisher wouldnt do a DAMN thing Fury said out in the battle.

python99
Originally posted by Muck101
Punisher has subdued wolvering one on one before (by blowing his face off, smashing his nuts with a two-by four, and dousing him with gasoline.) Rock on Frank. Rock on.

Don't forget he got slashed by the claws too. Frank is badass yes

LordFear
Wolverine can take out Sabertooth but not Frank?
He can stand blows from Thing and Hulk, takes shots at Ironman but Punisher burns him? Something majorly wrong with those writers

python99
Originally posted by LordFear
He can stand blows from Thing and Hulk, takes shots at Ironman but Punisher burns him? Something majorly wrong with those writers

they gotta cater to everyone

jgiant
Again Frank is underestimatedOriginally posted by LordFear
He can stand blows from Thing and Hulk, takes shots at Ironman but Punisher burns him? Something majorly wrong with those writers It isn't too hard to grasp, frank has held his own against wolvie for years, even in their first encounter without prep. Then when ennis came around he had a mad-on for superpowered guys so he had frank kick their ass and then wolvies writer made punisher look gay. With all that aside in a h2h fight wolvie would probably take it more than not, but if there was any prep involved wolvie would stand little chance at winning. As for this fight i say Pun and Fury since they are excellent at killing and know how to use their weapons and exploite weakness, the mutants will last, and get their licks in but in the end they die.

LordFear
I just don't see a guy who stands and fight and takes down Sentinels, ninjas trainded by the Hand, Elektra and countless other mercs and expert killers can be toppled by Frank. The guy is lame and gets boosted up depending on the writers trying to give the normal guy with a chip on his shoulders all the chances in the world

jgiant
I just don't see a guy who stands and fight and takes down Sentinels, ninjas trainded by the Hand, Elektra and countless other mercs and expert killers can be toppled by Frank. The guy is lame and gets boosted up depending on the writers trying to give the normal guy with a chip on his shoulders all the chances in the world Its no use arguing how well trained and remarkably skilled frank is. 30 years of war with the underworld/superpowered guys/superheor's would leave any other guy six feet under a long time ago. 2,000 plus kills under his belt. His prep skills are nearly flawless. He is an excellent h2h combatant, equal to moon knight/american agent. Boarderline superhuman pain tolerance, taking bullets out of his body numerous times by himself with no seditives. Taking seven bullets and 24 armed soldiers with just a shovel handle. Master of small and large caliber weapons, blades, explosives. Sergical with accuracy, has hit spiderman (i don't give a fuk if u say its psi, it happened), dd and sniped snipers in nam with an m-60, i could go on all night, so please don't say the punisher is a "normal guy with a chip on his shoulders"

python99
Originally posted by jgiant
Its no use arguing how well trained and remarkably skilled frank is. 30 years of war with the underworld/superpowered guys/superheor's would leave any other guy six feet under a long time ago. 2,000 plus kills under his belt. His prep skills are nearly flawless. He is an excellent h2h combatant, equal to moon knight/american agent. Boarderline superhuman pain tolerance, taking bullets out of his body numerous times by himself with no seditives. Taking seven bullets and 24 armed soldiers with just a shovel handle. Master of small and large caliber weapons, blades, explosives. Sergical with accuracy, has hit spiderman (i don't give a fuk if u say its psi, it happened), dd and sniped snipers in nam with an m-60, i could go on all night, so please don't say the punisher is a "normal guy with a chip on his shoulders"

Finally a break down of how Frank is such a badass. He and Fury should take, its not gonna be a cake walk but they will get the job done.
Wolverine has a never say die attitude, but so does Frank. The only difference between the 2 are the fact that Frank is human and Wolverine is a mutant. Imagine how ruthless Frank would be if he were a mutant with wolverine level healing. That would be interesting to see.

jgiant
Finally a break down of how Frank is such a badass. He and Fury should take, its not gonna be a cake walk but they will get the job done.
Wolverine has a never say die attitude, but so does Frank. The only difference between the 2 are the fact that Frank is human and Wolverine is a mutant. Imagine how ruthless Frank would be if he were a mutant with wolverine level healing. That would be interesting to see. Agreed, but what makes Frank so special and the ultimate badass is that he is human, but i believe his will is superhuman. To have him be a mutant or have powers, he would not be the frank we know and love and he would not be such a powerful character.

King KAM
Punisher isnt even the main threat, Fury will simply pull out a gun with with energy surrounded adamantium rounds, After he plugs wolverine and sabe, and they cant heal and are on the ground unconcious, he unloads some more in them, and then slaps on some udem level 10 nullifiers, and thats the end kids.

StarsNeverFall7
Im not attempting to bash but I swear, everything I ever see about the Punisher has him getting the piss beat out of him, then kicking someone in the balls...

jgiant
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Im not attempting to bash but I swear, everything I ever see about the Punisher has him getting the piss beat out of him, then kicking someone in the balls... So wait, how many punisher comics have u read? I am not saying frank never kicks anyone in the balls, but he usually never does, maybe a half a doven times during his whole existance in comics. And so what if he does, all is fair in war, frank gets the job done and thats all that matters.

StarsNeverFall7
Don't read the Punisher comics, not a fan of the character. Checked through respect threads and such too see his hardass hype and he seems to do alot of kicking in the balls thats all.

jgiant
Don't read the Punisher comics, not a fan of the character. Checked through respect threads and such too see his hardass hype and he seems to do alot of kicking in the balls thats all. Define "alot" cuz i see only two times frank nails someone in the sac, 1. fighting pitsy, the guy who took a shotgun to the face, 2. fighting wolvie, he hit him in the balls with a bat. So if two times out of a six page respect thread is alot than me and u have different definitions of "alot". Maybe the fact u don't like the character shewed ur perspective of "alot".

superbatman86
Sabes and Wolverine 8/10.The big thing is that they know and have time to prepare for Pun and Fury.Not to mention that they both have more experience than either of thier opponents,super senses that help alert them and ridiculous healing factors.And Sabes has the strength and speed advantage aswell.This fight is like taking Fury and Punisher cloning them but giving the clones super powers and more combat experience.

StarsNeverFall7
Russian and a few others, its really not "a lot" persay when you count how many times hes done it in his comic run, but its alot more than anyone else ever does it.

jgiant
Russian and a few others, its really not "a lot" persay when you count how many times hes done it in his comic run, but its alot more than anyone else ever does it. Forgive me i forgot the russian. But when ur fighting guys who can tear u limb from limb if ur not careful, i'd do the same thing.

Kid Kurdy
Its no use arguing how well trained and remarkably skilled frank is. 30 years of war with the underworld/superpowered guys/superheor's would leave any other guy six feet under a long time ago. 2,000 plus kills under his belt. His prep skills are nearly flawless. He is an excellent h2h combatant, equal to moon knight/american agent. Boarderline superhuman pain tolerance, taking bullets out of his body numerous times by himself with no seditives. Taking seven bullets and 24 armed soldiers with just a shovel handle. Master of small and large caliber weapons, blades, explosives. Sergical with accuracy, has hit spiderman (i don't give a fuk if u say its psi, it happened), dd and sniped snipers in nam with an m-60, i could go on all night, so please don't say the punisher is a "normal guy with a chip on his shoulders"
Wolverine is stronger, faster, tougher, more durable, more experienced and just as vicious than Punisher.

Punisher needs luck and a lot of prep to survive an encounter with Wolverine.

jgiant
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Wolverine is stronger, faster, tougher, more durable, more experienced and just as vicious than Punisher.

Punisher needs luck and a lot of prep to survive an encounter with Wolverine. Punisher is more focused, determined and his prep skills will snuff wolvie's and if frank wanted him dead, he would be dead.

Evangel94
Any weapon?

Punisher and Nick Fury take the majority.

python99
Originally posted by Evangel94
Any weapon?

Punisher and Nick Fury take the majority.

Agreed yes

python99
Punisher is more focused, determined and his prep skills will snuff wolvie's and if frank wanted him dead, he would be dead.

You are right. Punisher is always focused on what he needs to do, if he gets any sort of prep he might end up killing someone by accident when he is just supposed to arrest them. Plasma rifles , flash grenades, rocket launchers , this guy is no amateur

capt it up
Logan and sabertooth know there comming? then they take it. First logan and sabertooth are good with prep as well. second how is punisher or fury going to locate logan or sabertooth? Logan clearly silent enough to ambush them so is sabertooth. Really if sabertooth and Logan did not know they were comming fury and punisher could take it due to shield weapons how ever since logan and sabertooth are aware they are comming then they will simply ambush fury and nick.

Howard_Jones
If it's one sided prep, Wolvie and Sabretooth aren't gonna get killed by any means, but they may be captured.

Kid Kurdy
Punisher is more focused, determined and his prep skills will snuff wolvie's and if frank wanted him dead, he would be dead.
You're exaggerating. Wolverine is just as determined as Punisher. If Wolverine wanted him dead, he would be dead.

And I never underestimate Punisher. But he's no Wolverine. Wolverine is in another league.

capt it up
lopgan league is clearly over punisher by a lot

Evangel94
Why is it the one's that always disagree are the one's that sport the a signature or avatar of the character that's being discussed? erm

Kingpin has taken over New York City, but has offered Punisher and Fury a proposal to seek and destroy mutants who he feels may be of threat to him. Punisher and Fury shall not be part of the few who have to bow down to his power, but shall live in riches. They have been given full access to any weapons needed to carry out the mission priority and given a map to the whereabouts of their first 2 targets, Wolverine and Sabretooth. Sabretooth and Wolverine know they are coming and are prepared for them. Can Fury and Punisher take them down.

Note: Appearently Wolverine can't be killed roll eyes (sarcastic), and Sabretooth I am not sure of. As long as they are subdeued, taken in and placed in confinement the match is over, no more threat

They have a map of the last whereabouts of Wolverine and Sabertooth.

If punisher and fury have access to ANY weapon they need then they will take a solid majority in the match.

capt it up
Why is it the one's that always disagree are the one's that sport the a signature or avatar of the character that's being discussed? erm
So becuase I have an avatar My oppinion is not valid? I assure you I have vast knowledge of the characters I debate for. I even have vast knowledge on punsiher and there really no reason a normal human should take a superhuman who more skilled then him.

Evangel94
Originally posted by capt it up
So becuase I have an avatar My oppinion is not valid? I assure you I have vast knowledge of the characters I debate for. I even have vast knowledge on punsiher and there really no reason a normal human should take a superhuman who more skilled then him.

Never said it wasn't valid. But it certainly doesn't help when people try to view you as a neutral judge.

No reason? How about preparation and the fact that the creator of this thread stated that Punisher and Fury get access to ANY weapon they need to take down Wolverine and Sabertooth.

King KAM
Originally posted by King KAM
Punisher isnt even the main threat, Fury will simply pull out a gun with with energy surrounded adamantium rounds, After he plugs wolverine and sabe, and they cant heal and are on the ground unconcious, he unloads some more in them, and then slaps on some udem level 10 nullifiers, and thats the end kids. why yes Kameron, your idea would work like a charm.

capt it up
Never said it wasn't valid. But it certainly doesn't help when people try to view you as a neutral judge.

No reason? How about preparation and the fact that the creator of this thread stated that Punisher and Fury get access to ANY weapon they need to take down Wolverine and Sabertooth.
They get access to any weapon they have which is a lot due to the fact it shield. How ever are you forgetting he said logan and sabertooth know there comming? That mean lgoan and sabertooth can get prep as well and they use to be teamates which means there team work will be far better. They are also able to stay hidden and not found by either fury or punisher. Logan and creed can simply ambush them and quite simply it the most logical answer that two train assassin who are to of the stealth people on the planet cna ambush to known powered opponets who are far slower then they are.

King KAM
They get access to any weapon they have which is a lot due to the fact it shield. How ever are you forgetting he said logan and sabertooth know there comming? That mean lgoan and sabertooth can get prep as well and they use to be teamates which means there team work will be far better. They are also able to stay hidden and not found by either fury or punisher. Logan and creed can simply ambush them and quite simply it the most logical answer that two train assassin who are to of the stealth people on the planet cna ambush to known powered opponets who are far slower then they are. ambush on men who simply will wear infared goggles, to see where they are????

capt it up
ambush on men who simply will wear infared goggles, to see where they are????
how will that help them in a city? also during the day? all that stuff would b useless not to mention logan has snuck up on the likes of DD. Also fury and punisher do not know logan and creed have knowledge of there comming. also those bullet you brought up really did not put logan down as I recall he got back up and was still fighting. Not to mention logan and wolverine would know that the ammo they are carrying are dangerous and would simply dodge it.

King KAM
how will that help them in a city? also during the day? all that stuff would b useless not to mention logan has snuck up on the likes of DD. Also fury and punisher do not know logan and creed have knowledge of there comming. also those bullet you brought up really did not put logan down as I recall he got back up and was still fighting. Not to mention logan and wolverine would know that the ammo they are carrying are dangerous and would simply dodge it. logan and creed both have DNA samples at shield, and both have unique genetic codes. Fury will simply have an alarm on the goggles, that specifically tell them when Wolverine or creed is around.

And once they find them, they follow them, and snipe them, with carbodanium

capt it up
logan and creed both have DNA samples at shield, and both have unique genetic codes. Fury will simply have an alarm on the goggles, that specifically tell them when Wolverine or creed is around.

And once they find them, they follow them, and snipe them, with carbodanium

again dna sample will not tell them were lgoan or creed are. Also even if it was able to tell the area they would not be able to figure out were they were and they would still be ambushed. Not to mention bullets are nothing to logan or wolverine when they can simply dodge them will little trouble

python99
this thread is getting good big grin

Evangel94
That mean lgoan and sabertooth can get prep as well and they use to be teamates which means there team work will be far better.

You can't be serious.

Wolverine and Sabertooth are bitter enemies! They have an entire history of trying to kill eachother. They're more likely going to be at eachothers throats then actually working together.

Neither Wolverine nor Sabertooth are known for being prepmasters either. Infact They'll probably spend their prep time fighting one another.

Fury could bring down the entire shield arsenal on Wolverine and Sabertooth and just obliterate the entire area where they are hiding. How exactly are they going to prepare for that? They can't.

King KAM
again dna sample will not tell them were lgoan or creed are. Also even if it was able to tell the area they would not be able to figure out were they were and they would still be ambushed. Not to mention bullets are nothing to logan or wolverine when they can simply dodge them will little trouble okay shield is using the same DNA things that the sentinels use to pick out sabes and wolvie, their is no hiding considering everyone else will be silent and they will glow, then from a distance with high powered silenced sniper rifles, they pop both sabes and wolverine with carbondium rounds. then walk up to them and snap on nullifiers, which means game over man.

Metalmanx
Logan and sabertooth know there comming? then they take it. First logan and sabertooth are good with prep as well. second how is punisher or fury going to locate logan or sabertooth? Logan clearly silent enough to ambush them so is sabertooth. Really if sabertooth and Logan did not know they were comming fury and punisher could take it due to shield weapons how ever since logan and sabertooth are aware they are comming then they will simply ambush fury and nick.

When have either Logan or Sabretooth utilized prep?

And with all of the crazy-superior technology that both Fury and Frank will be wielding, neither Logan nor Creed will be sneaking up on them.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Metalmanx
When have either Logan or Sabretooth utilized prep?

And with all of the crazy-superior technology that both Fury and Frank will be wielding, neither Logan nor Creed will be sneaking up on them.

when they were part of weapon X

they weren't brute savages ya know, they were skillful assassins

anyways, theres nothing fury or punisher can do to seriously damage wolverine and sabretooth

MR.Grum
jobber aura is on wolvies side need i say more.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce
when they were part of weapon X

they weren't brute savages ya know, they were skillful assassins

anyways, theres nothing fury or punisher can do to seriously damage wolverine and sabretooth

1. I know that they're smart. But even in their Weapon X days, I've never seen them prep for a battle or against a certain opponent.

2. They don't need to seriously damage the healing duo. Just capture them--something well within the realm of possibility for the human tag-team.

MR.Grum
1. I know that they're smart. But even in their Weapon X days, I've never seen them prep for a battle or against a certain opponent.

2. They don't need to seriously damage the healing duo. Just capture them--something well within the realm of possibility for the human tag-team. yea mybe if deadpool came in and make wolvie look like a noob laughing sentinals try to capture him and look what happens to them and saber tooths there to savage ownage unless they prep traps for them

Kid Kurdy
You can't be serious.

Wolverine and Sabertooth are bitter enemies! They have an entire history of trying to kill eachother. They're more likely going to be at eachothers throats then actually working together.

Neither Wolverine nor Sabertooth are known for being prepmasters either. Infact They'll probably spend their prep time fighting one another.

Fury could bring down the entire shield arsenal on Wolverine and Sabertooth and just obliterate the entire area where they are hiding. How exactly are they going to prepare for that? They can't.
This is stupid. It's not "Nick and Punisher against Wolverine and Sabretooth" anymore, but the whole shield arsenal against Wolverine and Sabretooth.

Pffff

King KAM

2. They don't need to seriously damage the healing duo. Just capture them--something well within the realm of possibility for the human tag-team. they do have what i t takes to put them down. 2 bullets work on healing facotrs like a charm, energy surrounded ones, and carbodium ones, sheild can access either. Then once wolverine and sabes are full of bullets and KOed, Fury and Pun put nullifiers on them which cancel out their powers....killing them.

god....u guys should read more wolverine...

python99
I created this thread with the intention of giving Wolverine and Sabretooth prep but, having prep is one thing and knowing when your opponent is coming is another. I know I did not state how much preptime Wolverine and Sabretooth get; however, Punisher and Fury are not gonna be walking to their destination. Some of you need to understand that the prep could be long prep and it could be short prep. If the prep is long, which we all know it wont be, the Wolverine and Sabretooth can get something going. If the prep is short, say 10-20 min,
then Wolverine and Sabretooth are not even going to have enough time to try and think, exept they will be wondering what that rumbling sound is coming towards them.

python99
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
This is stupid. It's not "Nick and Punisher against Wolverine and Sabretooth" anymore, but the whole shield arsenal against Wolverine and Sabretooth.

Pffff

I know I did not state this either but SHIELD is no more, hence the fact that the Kingpin is supplying the weapons.

python99
they do have what i t takes to put them down. 2 bullets work on healing facotrs like a charm, energy surrounded ones, and carbodium ones, sheild can access either. Then once wolverine and sabes are full of bullets and KOed, Fury and Pun put nullifiers on them which cancel out their powers....killing them.

god....u guys should read more wolverine...

SHIELD is no more but getting pretty much any weapon you need from the Kingpin should not be a problem. You got the right idea with the nullifiers though

python99
keep 'em coming

King KAM
i already solved it.

LordFear

Ok baring the IG OR UN or some other ridiculously powerful weapon, what known weapons can take out Logan and Creed. I mean since it seems that the weapons will decide the outcome according to this thread. Enlightened me since my knowledge in Frank is novice at best

python99
i already solved it.

ok then big grin

marvelprince
Ok baring the IG OR UN or some other ridiculously powerful weapon, what known weapons can take out Logan and Creed. I mean since it seems that the weapons will decide the outcome according to this thread. Enlightened me since my knowledge in Frank is novice at best

Frank's a novice? Say what now? Really any high-tech weapon could KO them. Rocket launchers, energy weapons. If they're just going for containment then they're also containment fields they could use. With access to any weapon plus prep I think the guys (Nick and Frank) win.

python99
Originally posted by marvelprince
Frank's a novice? Say what now? Really any high-tech weapon could KO them. Rocket launchers, energy weapons. If they're just going for containment then they're also containment fields they could use. With access to any weapon plus prep I think the guys (Nick and Frank) win.

python99
This is some serious ownage on Wolverine by Nick Fury. He makes Wolverine looked like an amateu here. Here he uses the same jumping attack that we so often see, and look where it gets him. Wolverine is a guy who has studied the martial arts for a very long time, the guy is over 100 years old and he fight like this? Wolverine got owned with his claws extended. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see for yourselves

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/394175_2-the-nick-fury-respect-thread

srankmissingnin
This is some serious ownage on Wolverine by Nick Fury. He makes Wolverine looked like an amateu here. Here he uses the same jumping attack that we so often see, and look where it gets him. Wolverine is a guy who has studied the martial arts for a very long time, the guy is over 100 years old and he fight like this? Wolverine got owned with his claws extended. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see for yourselves

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/394175_2-the-nick-fury-respect-thread

HoM Wolverine doesn't have the same history as 616 Wolverine. In HoM Wolverine's military career started when he was recruited and mind whipped by SHIELD after which he was trained by Nick Fury and the Punisher. He was only used in covert operations, he was taken out of commission during the Human/Mutant War and he was released from duty when the War ended. HoM Wolverine had a fraction of the training and skill 616 Wolverine had. Also the fact that he kept his original name seems to suggest that he never killed Thomas Logan and he and Rose never went on the lam. This would mean he never met Smitty, was never compiled to travel to Japan, and was never trained as a Samurai. HoM Wolverine is not 616 Wolverine and the ability to beat him doesn't transfer over to the original.

python99
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
HoM Wolverine doesn't have the same history as 616 Wolverine. In HoM Wolverine's military career started when he was recruited and mind whipped by SHIELD after which he was trained by Nick Fury and the Punisher. He was only used in covert operations, he was taken out of commission during the Human/Mutant War and he was released from duty when the War ended. HoM Wolverine had a fraction of the training and skill 616 Wolverine had. Also the fact that he kept his original name seems to suggest that he never killed Thomas Logan and he and Rose never went on the lam. This would mean he never met Smitty, was never compiled to travel to Japan, and was never trained as a Samurai. HoM Wolverine is not 616 Wolverine and the ability to beat him doesn't transfer over to the original.

He is still the same badass

srankmissingnin
He is still the same badass

In name and appearance, I guess.

Tassadar

Enough napalm could permanently kill either of them, and both Frank and Nick can get their hands on a flamethrower. A concussion grenade could ko either of them. A big bomb could incapacitate them both at once. They have plenty of options.

python99
Originally posted by Tassadar
Enough napalm could permanently kill either of them, and both Frank and Nick can get their hands on a flamethrower. A concussion grenade could ko either of them. A big bomb could incapacitate them both at once. They have plenty of options.

yup big grin heck a flash grenade would give Punisher and Fury an advantage

python99
Originally posted by Muck101

Fury owned Wolvie by stabbing him in the side of the head

capt it up
Fury owned Wolvie by stabbing him in the side of the head
nice using non 616 as evidence. Not to mention it un usable and not cannon

python99
nice using non 616 as evidence. Not to mention it un usable and not cannon

Wolverine is Wolverine no matter what wolverine is being used.
Wolverine is the same badass whether he gets owned or not.

capt it up
Wolverine is Wolverine no matter what wolverine is being used.
Wolverine is the same badass whether he gets owned or not.
It not the same reality. Logan was complete different. They were made up memories that never took place.

First off logan was trained by punisher and fury no one else in HOM.

Not to mention logan about a 60 years younger in house of m.

logan whole character was different he had no were enar the training or the experience. he was far younger then his 616 counter part. They were copmpletwe different.

wait so you believe logan can kill magneto, juggernaut and every other major villain in the world? He did it in a what if wolverine was war. according to your logic that sueable evidence

python99
It not the same reality. Logan was complete different. They were made up memories that never took place.

First off logan was trained by punisher and fury no one else in HOM.

Not to mention logan about a 60 years younger in house of m.

logan whole character was different he had no were enar the training or the experience. he was far younger then his 616 counter part. They were copmpletwe different.

wait so you believe logan can kill magneto, juggernaut and every other major villain in the world? He did it in a what if wolverine was war. according to your logic that sueable evidence

Do you think that Wolverine wont get owned no matter what reality he is in? roll eyes (sarcastic)
What I am saying is simple. Wolverine is the same badass in all realities, he will own and be owned by some of his opponents. If this was spiderman being owned you would not have a problem with what reality or version osf Spiderman he is as long as it is him being owned and not Wolverine. Stop defending Wolverines character with reality useage. He is Wolverine and he got owned simple wink

I cant believe you brought in a what if comic into this discussion.
What if comics are used to keep the reader thinking about what things would be like if that particular event took place. We know that Wolverine does not stand a chance against Magneto. Guess what? Wolverine did not kill Magneto. Are you thinking about the comic right now? hmmmmmmmm what if he did kill Magneto.

srankmissingnin

Do you understand that python99? I'm not sure how I can explain it in simpler terms. Do I need to make a pop up picture book or write a nursery rhyme for you to understand that 616 Wolverine and HoM Wolverine are different?

Not to mention it was implied in the story line that HoM Wolverine purposely took a fall against Fury so Earshot could get Fury to the Hanger-bay when it was about to explode. Hence the note in Earshots locker which read "You do your part. I did mine."

superbatman86
Do you think that Wolverine wont get owned no matter what reality he is in? roll eyes (sarcastic)
What I am saying is simple. Wolverine is the same badass in all realities, he will own and be owned by some of his opponents. If this was spiderman being owned you would not have a problem with what reality or version osf Spiderman he is as long as it is him being owned and not Wolverine. Stop defending Wolverines character with reality useage. He is Wolverine and he got owned simple wink

I cant believe you brought in a what if comic into this discussion.
What if comics are used to keep the reader thinking about what things would be like if that particular event took place. We know that Wolverine does not stand a chance against Magneto. Guess what? Wolverine did not kill Magneto. Are you thinking about the comic right now? hmmmmmmmm what if he did kill Magneto. Except it's not the same Wolverine.He hasn't had the same training and experience that 616 has and it does make a difference.Your using an alternate Wolverine to debate with the normal one and that doesn't work any better than using a what if Logan.

capt it up
I am sorry I gunna get my response later and I tryign really hard not to be mean, but python you are dumb ass rocks if you can not understand different realities means different character.

here a preview of what i gunna type later. 616 logan is over a 100 years old.

HOM wolverine was around 50 and younger then fury.

HOM wolverine was trained by fury and Punisher

616 wolverine was a master martial artist before fury first battle

HOM logan was never trained in japan

616 was trained in japan by the greatest swords men to ever live.

616 logan has good deal more experience then Fury

HOM wolverine has far less expereince then fury

here just a preview hopefully you will understand what I am saying

King KAM
I am sorry I gunna get my response later and I tryign really hard not to be mean, but python you are dumb ass rocks if you can not understand different realities means different character.

here just a preview hopefully you will understand what I am saying alll true...but at the end of the day pointless..... because punisher and Nick Fury still take this one thanks to technology.

python99

here just a preview hopefully you will understand what I am saying

Think before you type and read before you post.
Dumb wink The definition of dumb means you cant speak, but I guess you are to STUPID to know that.
Anyways what I am saying is simple.
Question 1- Is that character Wolverine/YES
Question 2- Is this the same Wolverine with claws and a badass attitude? YES
Question 3- Can Wolverine get owned no matter what reality? YES

All I am putting up is a battle between Wolverine and Nick simple. Where it happend ? who cares? When it happened ? Big deal. I have seen so many of your post on a debate whether Spiderman or Wolverine would. and what do you do ? hmmmmmmmm go back and forth showing clips of Spiderman getting thrown around by Wolverine. Stop being a hypocrite. I know you are just putting up showings of the battles the 2 had but I guess I am no better than you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorry man I dont mean to be offensive but I hate HYPOCRITES

python99
Do you understand that python99? I'm not sure how I can explain it in simpler terms. Do I need to make a pop up picture book or write a nursery rhyme for you to understand that 616 Wolverine and HoM Wolverine are different?

Not to mention it was implied in the story line that HoM Wolverine purposely took a fall against Fury so Earshot could get Fury to the Hanger-bay when it was about to explode. Hence the note in Earshots locker which read "You do your part. I did mine."

I know. The point I am trying to make is simple Wolverine is still the same badass Wolverine who just got owned. If it was the other way around no one would be complaining

jgiant
Im just gunna say what everyone is thinking...Punisher could take both these guys on himself and then kill fury just for the hell of it.

python99
Im just gunna say what everyone is thinking...Punisher could take both these guys on himself and then kill fury just for the hell of it.

Maybe! Given the right equipment CURRENT PUNISHER can hold down his OWN against 616 WOLVERINE.

Capt it up, here you go buddy. 616 all the way

jgiant
Given the right equitment punisher can beat almost anyone with prep.

capt it up

capt it up
I know. The point I am trying to make is simple Wolverine is still the same badass Wolverine who just got owned. If it was the other way around no one would be complaining
No the point is it not the same. Logan was totaly different his whole history past and age.

also if it was the other way around we never would of tried to sue it as evidence. WE use cannon stuff not that crap your trying to use.

I have scann of logan killing spiderman in an alternate universe and I would never use it as evidence sicne it not cannon and un usable.

python99
http://img283.imageshack.us/my.php?image=punwolvieho6.jpg

Is this better

python99
No the point is it not the same. Logan was totaly different his whole history past and age.

also if it was the other way around we never would of tried to sue it as evidence. WE use cannon stuff not that crap your trying to use.

I have scann of logan killing spiderman in an alternate universe and I would never use it as evidence sicne it not cannon and un usable.

Cap I am making this a simple as possible. Wolverine may not be the same Wolverine but it is still Wolverine. If he was owning Fury would you care?

Soljer
Cap I am making this a simple as possible. Wolverine may not be the same Wolverine but it is still Wolverine. If he was owning Fury would you care?

Yes.

I'm sure he (or someone else) would still be pointing out that anything but 616 isn't canon.

jinzin
not really.... do we bring up what aoa wolverine's done, or what aoa sabretooth's done etc etc... no we try not to.. true sometimes this kind of stuff comes up but when it does and someone calls us on it not being 616 we let it go.

capt it up
fact is it not wolverine it another realities wolverine.

yes I would care actaully. I am no desperate enough to try and use non cannon evidence liek some people roll eyes (sarcastic)

python99

yes I would care actaully. I am no desperate enough to try and use non cannon evidence liek some people roll eyes (sarcastic)

So he's not Wolverine roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
So he's not Wolverine roll eyes (sarcastic)
He not 616 wolverine.

he no more 616 wolverine then war wolverine actaully war wolverine closer to 616 wolverine.

python99

I understand what you are saying and I hope you understand what I am saying. So who wins why

capt it up
I understand what you are saying and I hope you understand what I am saying. So who wins why
who wins between fury and logan? Logan would beat fury the majority at least 8/10 in a no prep match

jrodslam
who wins between fury and logan? Logan would beat fury the majority at least 8/10 in a no prep match

H2h? Logan may take a small majority like 6/10. If Fury is allowed to use the gadgets he has on him, id give him the slight edge.big grin

python99

Ok well both sides would have prep, but Wolverine and Sabretooths prep is limited considering they dont know when there opponents are coming

capt it up
Originally posted by jrodslam
H2h? Logan may take a small majority like 6/10. If Fury is allowed to use the gadgets he has on him, id give him the slight edge.big grin
what your out of your mind. fury not taking any majority with out prep.
h2h meanign logan ahs claws? fury dead every time.

h2h lgoan nto usign claws fury loses 8-9/10 becuase of alck of way to put logan down.

logan vs fury no prep logan 8/10

capt it up
Ok well both sides would have prep, but Wolverine and Sabretooths prep is limited considering they dont know when there opponents are coming
depends on how much prep they get.

it depends on were they are like a city

jinzin
H2h? Logan may take a small majority like 6/10. If Fury is allowed to use the gadgets he has on him, id give him the slight edge.big grin h2h logan rapes fury 10/10

Warmonger
There is no way in Hell Fury beats Logan in H2H. Wolverine could litterally sit down and let Fury beat on him till he is exhausted then get up and beat Fury's ass simply because of his healing factor not evne adding in his adamantium bones.

jasonk3
Originally posted by Warmonger
There is no way in Hell Fury beats Logan in H2H. Wolverine could litterally sit down and let Fury beat on him till he is exhausted then get up and beat Fury's ass simply because of his healing factor not evne adding in his adamantium bones.

laughing H2H wolverine 1/10

python99
Honestly h2h Wolverine would take out 6-7/10 but Wolverine has limeted prep time and if fury gets any chance to use his gadgets watch out Wolvie.

srankmissingnin
616 Fury has engaged Wolverine in combat with gadgets and prep time... he didn't win.

SpunkySmurph

Co-signed

python99
616 Fury has engaged Wolverine in combat with gadgets and prep time... he didn't win.

Why would engage Wolverine H2H when he has got access to any weapon he needs

srankmissingnin
Why would engage Wolverine H2H when he has got access to any weapon he needs

No no no. I ment that Fury tried to take down Wolverine with a bunch of gadgets and he still lost. I think he even said it the one of the weapons he had was made to take down the Hulk.

python99
No no no. I ment that Fury tried to take down Wolverine with a bunch of gadgets and he still lost. I think he even said it the one of the weapons he had was made to take down the Hulk.

got scans? post em up

LordFear
You can't be serious.

Listen I have read in plenty of instances where two mortal enemies band together to fight a common greater foe. I don't think that those two won't do the same. They can put their grudges aside and focus on the same enemy and then when the threat is over, resume their bloodlust for one another

inamilist
See, Prep = PIS

This situation isnt "who would win" but rather "can you concieve of a situation where X would win somehow"

so, unless you are really unimaginative, you can probably think of some technology that would be able to take out wolvie and sabertooth, so by default Pun and Fury win, even though in a real two on two they would loose.

So, Kam has already posted a great tactic that "should" work. My suggestion would be a modification of a TMS, (transcranial magnetic stimulation) which allows localized disruptions into brain functioning, into some kind of TMS ray that would disable anyone at location X.

Both of these are very plausable in the comic world given the technology even people like the kingpin have access to, not to mention the formula that works against healing factors.

LordFear
Originally posted by inamilist
See, Prep = PIS

This situation isnt "who would win" but rather "can you concieve of a situation where X would win somehow"

so, unless you are really unimaginative, you can probably think of some technology that would be able to take out wolvie and sabertooth, so by default Pun and Fury win, even though in a real two on two they would loose.

So, Kam has already posted a great tactic that "should" work. My suggestion would be a modification of a TMS, (transcranial magnetic stimulation) which allows localized disruptions into brain functioning, into some kind of TMS ray that would disable anyone at location X.

Both of these are very plausable in the comic world given the technology even people like the kingpin have access to, not to mention the formula that works against healing factors.

yeah sure I mean I can just say Frank uses the UN, why don't I?
Of course in comix we can conjure any stupidity to create a story around. I go by previous knowledge of what I know from these characters. I don't go by " a weapon". I am using logic from what I already know not making suppositions. Yeah I mean why not just call Forge and he can make something up

jasonk3
Originally posted by jasonk3
laughing H2H wolverine 1/10

dammit i meant 10/10

inamilist
yeah sure I mean I can just say Frank uses the UN, why don't I?
Of course in comix we can conjure any stupidity to create a story around. I go by previous knowledge of what I know from these characters. I don't go by " a weapon". I am using logic from what I already know not making suppositions. Yeah I mean why not just call Forge and he can make something up

but like, thats what the thread poster said.

So if it is reasonable for Fury to have access to the UN in whatever time they had for prep, he has the UN. Probably the least effictive weapon for someone to have in this scenario, but a classic choice none the less.

I dont see why you cant accept that a couple of characters loose in an instance where the odds are stacked against them so highly. This is very close to spite...

Using "logic" and "previous knowledge" is exactly what people are doing. Kingpin, Fury and Punisher have access to some of the most increadable technological devices, whereas Wolvie and Sabre are in a confined location with no idea of when the duo will come.

python99
Originally posted by inamilist
but like, thats what the thread poster said.

So if it is reasonable for Fury to have access to the UN in whatever time they had for prep, he has the UN. Probably the least effictive weapon for someone to have in this scenario, but a classic choice none the less.

I dont see why you cant accept that a couple of characters loose in an instance where the odds are stacked against them so highly. This is very close to spite...

Using "logic" and "previous knowledge" is exactly what people are doing. Kingpin, Fury and Punisher have access to some of the most increadable technological devices, whereas Wolvie and Sabre are in a confined location with no idea of when the duo will come.

Well said, but I would not go as far as saying a spite thread but good stuff

guy222

logan ftw

python99
here we go again

Phantom Zone
Nick and Punisher probably win this.

Darth Martin
Fury and Castle take this. They have prep. erm

Sado22
hmm.....wont sabretooth and wolvie wind up clawing and gutting each other? confused

python99
bump

guy222
team two

OneDumbG0
Punisher and Fury would never bow to the Kingpin. But if they had to, they would beat Wolverine and Sabretooth. There are at least half a dozen methods or pieces of technology that would permanently kill Wolverine and Sabretooth, that have on-panel been proven to work. But the muties wouldn't make it easy.

Team 1 7/10.

SuperiorTech
bump

Uriel005

Note: Appearently Wolverine can't be killed roll eyes (sarcastic), and Sabretooth I am not sure of. As long as they are subdeued, taken in and placed in confinement the match is over, no more threat Nick Fury can solo this one if they are given any gear. He sits in a quinnjet in the air while remote crashing the helicarrier into NYC and leaves them buried for the next 500 years.

EDIT: Just wanted to say if the helicarrier can knock out Sentry then it is one of the most explosive and powerful weapons known to man and clearly contains more potential energy than a million exploding suns.

jinzin
If Wolverine and Sabres know they are coming and prepared for them how are they gonna lose?

Prep-Man
What gear does NF and Punisher have here?

Deadline
Originally posted by jinzin
If Wolverine and Sabres know they are coming and prepared for them how are they gonna lose?

Because they're both smarter than Wolverine and Sabes and have crap loads of resources?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Deadline
Because they're both smarter than Wolverine and Sabes and have crap loads of resources?
Prove there smarter.

Deadline
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Prove there smarter.

Oh what a suprise. You're getting a bit slow it only took you a minute. I really shouldn't have to.

Dum Dum Dugan
Oh what a suprise. You're getting a bit slow it only took you a minute. I really shouldn't have to.
It be nice if you would prove statements instead of simply make them.

Deadline
It be nice if you would prove statements instead of simply make them.

Yea I know because I can't prove it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Why on earth would I think Sabes and Wolverine are smarter? Shit you're asking me to prove that Nick Fury the Fing director of Shield a master tactician is smarter than a feral mutant ie Sabes. facepalm

Dum Dum Dugan
Yea I know because I can't prove it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Why on earth would I think Sabes and Wolverine are smarter?
just like you can't prove 95% of your statements.

why on earth would you think there not as smart, especially wolverine?

Deadline
just like you can't prove 95% of your statements.

why on earth would you think there not as smart, especially wolverine?

Whatever

Stupid question, I edited my post.

Dum Dum Dugan
Shit you're asking me to prove that Nick Fury the Fing director of Shield a master tactician is smarter than a feral mutant ie Sabes. facepalm
No I am asking for you to prove Punisher is smarter then wolverine.

Fury is not currently the director of shields.

How does being feral make on less intelligent?

Deadline
No I am asking for you to prove Punisher is smarter then wolverine.

Well hes tactically superior. Don't feel like it might get around to at some point though but I don't particularly feel like wasting my time with you.

Fury is not currently the director of shields.

Nah really, missed the point.

How does being feral make on less intelligent?

It doesn't, you just missed the point.

Dum Dum Dugan
Well hes tactically superior. Don't feel like it might get around to at some point though but I don't particularly feel like wasting my time with you.

Nah really, missed the point.

It doesn't, you just missed the point.
prove it. cop out as usual.

No I dident.

again no I dident, your point was simply stupid.

jinzin
No they're not.

And both Wolverine and Sabretooth have access to loads of resources on their own.

Deadline
No they're not.

Ok why do you say that? By the way smarter = tactics, not raw intelligence.

And both Wolverine and Sabretooth have access to loads of resources on their own.

CIS is on what are the chances of them using resources, when they don't 90% of the time?

Dum Dum Dugan
Ok why do you say that? By the way smarter = tactics, not raw intelligence.

CIS is on what are the chances of them using resources, when they don't 90% of the time?
90% of the time they don't have fury coming after them........and they are aware of it.

Deadline
90% of the time they don't have fury coming after them........and they are aware of it.

Absolutely, there aren't lots of examples of people hunting them and not using tech.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>