Naruto _eng_jap_magna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dirkdirden
I want to know which one you guys are watching. I watch the Jap version and almost spoiled a few details to the english watching folks. So by a show of hand (aka poll) which one do you watch.

Hidden Lotus
whats english dub and english sub?
(and what up with the sig?)

Takiko_4ever
I watch ONLY englich subbed...can't stand the dubs bad pronounciation and i read the manga^^

Hidden Lotus
what is dubbed?

Takiko_4ever
dubbed is when they have english voices-over whereas subbed is orginal seiyuu with englush subtitles.

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
whats english dub and english sub?
(and what up with the sig?)

You watch the Dub version that is in english.

my sig is a nice little clip from a funny scene in naruto. It made me laugh.

Hidden Lotus
laughing

boobsmagee
i watched english for a while on cartoon netwrok but on saturday i watched uh from like 61-100 subbed

Hidden Lotus
dang

Chrnoebl
I could of sworn that they changed everyones voice on the Cartoon Network one.

Hidden Lotus
they did i think

Mace Skywalker
God I cant stand that dubbed crap. Honestly gives me headache. Im not lying. I cannot watch a full episode. I thin the most ive watched fully is 15 mins.

Hidden Lotus
how come?

Blaxican
Because they had to thrown in "Believe it!" in every one of Naruto's lines. he pretty much never says that in the Japanese version.

dirkdirden
I Believe it that the dub hurts to watch. That took a good show and tryed as hard as they could to F it up and they did a good job.

Mace Skywalker
The voices are all horrible. To a single voice is good. I have not heard a good one yet. Kakashi might be the worst. Someone got a huge misconception in the language. It's just unbearable. I feel bad for anyoen who wasnt exposed to the original version before it came to Cartoon Network. I have seen some great voice casting and great dubbed anime, but Naruto is the worst i have ever seen.

Hidden Lotus
you hate it that much?

Blaxican
Well, listen to the Sub for a while, then listen to the dub. when you listen ot the dub your ears will stop bleeding.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.