Batman vs The Punisher(Dolph Lungdren)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, the fight is in NYC at night, and the two get 1 hour of prep each.

Batman has all of his standard arsenal available including: Nomex survival suit, memory cloth cape, graphite kevlar-lined cowl with earphone antenna and communications device, kevlar gloves with lead shot, remote control pad for the Tumbler annd pick locks inside, bronze bladed arm gauntlets, ninjas spiked steel toed boots with HF transponders(calls in bats).
Also: razor sharp small/large batarangs with an acid-etched enhancement, concussion batarangs, grapnel gun with cartridges and jumplines, mini mines, flash grenades, nerve and tear gas, regurgitant, smoke grenades, heat sensitive flexible periscope, cell phone, first aid kit, radar, optic cable and electrical hacking devices.

Pun has all of his standard weapons available.
Large arsenal of: Machine guns, assault rifles, sub machine guns, combat shotguns, pistols and revovlers, sniper rifles, hand grenades, bayonets and knives, scopes, laser sights, silencers, other enhancements etc.

who wins??

Howard_Jones
Dolph goes Rocky 4 on his ass and kills him.

"If he dies, he dies."

King_Mungi
uuuuuuhhhhh..."mercy bullets"

braz
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Dolph goes Rocky 4 on his ass and kills him.

"If he dies, he dies."

hmm idunno, Batman didnt really seem to have problems with guys armed with guns in Batman Begins. but i cant say for sure who would win because ive never seen the orginal Punisher movie.
who would win between Thomas Jane Punisher and Dolph Pun?

Metalmanx
Thomas Jane. Easily.

Howard_Jones
Lundgren. Dude was a beast.

"Jesus Time!"

Love that line.

braz
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Thomas Jane. Easily.

ok good. i thought so and i hoped so cuz he seems more like the ideal Punisher to me rather than that russian guy.

Kurash
dolph lundren did only one good thing in his entire career, and that was Masters of the Universe. Albeit he sucked in that also, Frank Langella carried the movie

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Kurash
dolph lundren did only one good thing in his entire career, and that was Masters of the Universe. Albeit he sucked in that also, Frank Langella carried the movie

http://www.tescodvdrental.com/tesco/images/products/7/19117-large.jpg

Kurash
ok, rocky 4 was entertaing yet an awful film in which he doesnt even speak english, got another movie?

srankmissingnin
Wait, wait, wait. Are you saying... saying that you liked Masters of the Universe?

*vomits*

Kurash
i like the guy who played skeletor, he did a fantastic job acting, it was a true adaptation of skeletor, the rest of the movie wasnt good, but i think Frank Langellas acting outweighs the rest of it, so i watch it if its on TV

jgiant
Never saw that punisher, mainly for the reason he gave frank castle a bad name...

braz
Originally posted by jgiant
Never saw that punisher, mainly for the reason he gave frank castle a bad name...

yea thats what i thought, cuz the one with Thomas Jane, they said it stayed more true to the comics.
btw, did u like the new Punisher movie with Jane? IMO, i thought it was great, but theres just some people i know that thought it kinda sucked, so i was j/w your opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.