AWE filming is done!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToddianGirl
Click here to check it out http://forums.keeptothecode.com/viewtopic.php?t=8654. Congrats on everyone who worked on the movie we all can't wait to see it!

PirateDiva
Awwwww i dont know whether to cry or to be happy!!!???

IheartPocky
Awwe! I bet it's sorta sad for everyone to leave eachother since they've been working on it so long. But I'm sure they are glad to be done too hehe

PirateDiva
Ya but...its like....there will probably be like no other Pirate Movie ever again.....i would be devastated...to let go of the whole thing....from the characters, to the crew, to the actors, to the director!!!! Just everything....i know it was a tough road....but im sure they had a Blast!!!

Pirates life fo
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Ya but...its like....there will probably be like no other Pirate Movie ever again.....i would be devastated...to let go of the whole thing....from the characters, to the crew, to the actors, to the director!!!! Just everything....i know it was a tough road....but im sure they had a Blast!!!

No more Pirates movies ever again? Maybe this is news to everyone but havent you heard of Pirates 4?

tee_pirategirl
but there's been talk that it's not going to happen! even T&T said that they aren't thinking about it yet! do u know something?

Pirates life fo
Well when we wrapped last day of shooting Wednesday the final words spoken by everyone was 'See you on #4'

shannstar79
see you on number 4smile
sounds Great!!
I am just so ready for AWE I cant even image 4th right now, I like to take it one step at a time smile
maybe they should wait a few years for a 4th just as they did inbetween COTBP and DMC but hey I love these movies so in my mind they could go on forever and I am positive I would never get tired of them!! anyway Congrats to those of you who had anything to do with the production of this film, I take my hat off to all of you, hard work and dedication pays off!! Good luck on post production if you are involved! bring on AWE I need more Captain Jack ASAP

Turbo-charged
Originally posted by Pirates life fo
Well when we wrapped last day of shooting Wednesday the final words spoken by everyone was 'See you on #4'

So wink

Chiki Mina
Jump in de line, rock your body in time. OK, I believe you!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Pirates life fo

WoooW....Please 1 movie at a time....i can barely handle waiting around for POTC3 to come!!!! LOL.....but thats great....# 4....i just totally got goosebumps!!! big grin

SarahB
Originally posted by PirateDiva
WoooW....Please 1 movie at a time....i can barely handle waiting around for POTC3 to come!!!! LOL.....but thats great....# 4....i just totally got goosebumps!!! big grin

sme!!!! nd i cnt wait til POTC3!

JaehSkywalker
great news! thankees for that!

a-k-a-amber
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v454/Bootstrap_Beck/POTCcake.jpg

DUDE! i want a piece of THAT cake!

lol we have some paper plates that look just like the ones in that pic in my kitchen

IheartPocky
yeeeeeeah i know those paper plates lol

a-k-a-amber
I find it hillarious...

PirateDiva
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v454/Bootstrap_Beck/POTCcake.jpg

DUDE! i want a piece of THAT cake!

lol we have some paper plates that look just like the ones in that pic in my kitchen

I want to cry!!! This is soooo sad! sad

Chiki Mina
....uh....

Bwa Ha Ha
I have those plates too.....i'm using one now....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.