wtf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MR.Grum
googel my name some ones using my name some where els.im out raged.im im .......well i dont fell good abought it

JacopeX
fhsdgfshmgdfka

dave_kodak
yeah try mine, i get alot of stuff that i have nothing to do with, like did you know that dave kodak was a dude in a band in the 70's.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by dave_kodak
yeah try mine, i get alot of stuff that i have nothing to do with, like did you know that dave kodak was a dude in a band in the 70's. no i dint

trademark
A band is named Trademark

SelphieT
deal with it.

Barker
I adblocked Jacope's Sig because it was so ghey.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Barker
I adblocked Jacope's Sig because it was so ghey.

stick out tongue thats kinda Random

Syren
Originally posted by SelphieT
deal with it.

KILLA420
lol

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by MR.Grum
googel my name some ones using my name some where els.im out raged.im im .......well i dont fell good abought it meh

Great the Vraya
googel my name some ones using my name some where els.im out raged.im im .......well i dont fell good abought it wowz, dood, thet lik totly suxxors. sad

justjakk
you know what sucks.......................no one is using my name......................i wanna be taken advantage of......come on "Justjakk" is an awesome name............................whats wrong with you people!!!!!!

Kongu Dude
googel my name some ones using my name some where els.im out raged.im im .......well i dont fell good abought it
No one cares. petpet

Legendary Thor
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
No one cares. petpet
i agree big grin

Kelly_LS
What preschooler doesn't know how to spell about?

Mywi

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Legendary Thor
i agree big grin
Of course. 13

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.