BlackBolt Vs BlackAdam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cowboy
Battle takes place in new york.

who takes it???

ExtraMision5555
limited black adam knoweldge

cowboy
Abilities Magically bestowed aspects of various mythological figures which include superhuman strength, speed, stamina, physical and magical invulnerability, flight, fearlessness, and vast wisdom/enhanced mental perception. Enhanced senses and can heal himself through magic lightning.

S for the stamina of Shu Using Shu's endurance, Black Adam can withstand and survive most types of extreme physical assaults. Additionally, he does not need to eat, sleep, or breathe and can survive unaided in space.
H for the swiftness of Heru By channeling Heru's speed, Black Adam can fly and move at supersonic speeds, and, in space, at faster than light speeds.
A for the strength of Amon Black Adam has a phenomonal level of super strength, able to easily bend steel, punch through walls and lift massive objects. Adam's strength is enough that he can hold his own against beings such as Superman or Captain Marvel.
Z for the wisdom of Zehuti Black Adam has instant access to a vast level of scholarly knowledge. The wisdom of Zehuti also provides him with counsel and advice in times of need.
A for the power of Aton Aton's power, besides fueling the magic thunderbolt that transforms Adam, also enhances Adam's other physical abilities, provides physical invulnerability and magic resistance against most magic spells and attacks, as well as allowing for interdimensional travel. Adam can use the lightning bolt as a weapon by dodging it and allowing it to strike an opponent or target.
M for the courage of Mehen This aspect is primarily psychological, and

cowboy

cowboy
giljotiini

DigiMark007
Ya know dude, this is a message board, not a chat room. Patience is the order of the day.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

cowboy
sorry sadwalk

DigiMark007
And just throw you a bone, I'll say Adam. I'm not an expert on either, but magical durability always helps, and he'll also likely have the speed advantage.

Priest
Originally posted by DigiMark007
And just throw you a bone,
lol

me neither

Indeed...But Blackbolt has faced gladiator so he maybe able to handle a speed blitz by BA.
Black Bolts has decent showings of durablitiy as well, again taking shots from Gladiator, and Hulk, he's no slup when it come to duribility.
I just wonder if Black Adam can survive a full out scream from BB. confused

Faceman
Originally posted by Priest
lol

me neither

Indeed...But Blackbolt has faced gladiator so he maybe able to handle a speed blitz by BA.
Black Bolts has decent showings of durablitiy as well, again taking shots from Gladiator, and Hulk, he's no slup when it come to duribility.
I just wonder if Black Adam can survive a full out scream from BB. confused He cant, so stop wondering....

Priest
Originally posted by Faceman
He cant, so stop wondering....
ur not the boss of me! mad

stick out tongue

Faceman
Originally posted by Priest
ur not the boss of me! mad

stick out tongue embarrasment Dont forget that BB, can punch with the best of them via masterblow....

Entity
I think this fight could go either way but, from what I have heard of Black Bolt I would give it to him. This is however based just on what I have heard. I have found him to be an interesting character just never really spent the money to read up on him. I have limited funds and spend most of it on Spidey, X-Men, New Avengers, Green Lantern and huge DC and Marvel events. Countdown to & Infinite Criss, House of M, Dissassembled, Civil War, those kinds of things.

I really would like to know more about Black Bolt thou!

Bentley
I tend to say that Black Bolt is very underrated, but being honest Adam may be able to take him. Many skills, speed, strenght. Blackbolt would put a hell of a fight but its way too close.

Either 5/10 or 6/10 to Adam.

The scream makes Adam go splat by the way, I'm assuming he wins via speed.

StarsNeverFall7
Isn't Black Adam the one who hits like Mach 500 or something? Its another one of those, who can get who first, BBs voice and BA connecting to BB. I think BA has the upper hand due to speed mainly.

TheGreenJordan
In Black Adam's bio hes the equivalent to Captain Marvel, and the bio gives him the slight edge do to captain marvel sharing his powers to captain marvel jr and mary marvel, so black adam is no pushover.

lorddreamer
I hardly know either of these guys, and I will probly end up with my foot in my mouth, but I'm gonna go with BB. Last thing I saw of him was blowing Apoc. away with not even a whisper. If he has bloodlust, which he does, he'll just say like... see ya and BA is peaced out! If he has to, BB will scream and blow up the earth smile

Scoobless
I like both these characters.... but even though Adam is vicious while fighting he really only is a flying brick with little else going for him (some magic lightning punch or something)

BB, on the other hand, has fought guys in BA's weight class more often that he'd like to and usually does quite well due to the versatility of his powers.

BB KO BA FTW IMO

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.