Windows Movie Maker is giving me grief.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Naz
I made a short video clip on my digital camera, and I want to get the clip onto Windows Movie Maker, but apparently it isn't a "valid file", or whatever. I tried saving the video to disc and then uploading it, but that didn't work. So, is there a way to change the format of the video so that it is accessible in Windows Movie Maker?

Vinny Valentine
Send me The Clip, And I might be able to change it.

§P0oONY
Windows Movie Maker is shit.

Naz

Lana
WMM can only work with certain formats, but if you look on download.com you can probably find a program that will change the file format.

And, well, it is pretty shit. Try a different program? Even simply a demo should let you do what you need.

Mišt
Digital cameras have their own format, you cant just upload a video into WMM (99% of the time), you should have a cd or something with installation software to rip the video and so on, but why do you need WMM anyway? The only reason for that program's existance is for editing, and if thats all you want to do then theres a bucketload of other software thats 100% better. If you want good editing software get Adobe Premiere, it will import pretty much all formats, might give some grief to learn how to use but well worth it.

gamu
Please provide some more technical information about your
problem . I think I can solve your problem .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.