The Lacerta Files : An interview with a reptillian entity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

Darth Vicious
Hmmmm this would make an interesting movie. It seems far fetch.

Deano
if it is a fake then fair play to the person who wrote all that stuff down. lol. its a massive interview

Darth Vicious
iF it is a fake(more than likely) that person has toooo much free time on their hands. It would make an interesting movie like I said before, "An Interview with a reptile"

Captain REX
Too far-fetched to be even possible...

Deano
not to people like jordan maxwell, david icke, and michael tsarion. and ancient accounts of people describing such beings

Menetnashté
I believe in alien life forms but not this.

Laurie
Oh man! Pass the popcorn please!

beta-wolf_101
Sounds like a Spielberg film...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Deano I certify that the following text is the absolute truth and no work of fiction.

Well it must be true . . .

Seriously though Deano aren't you the one who says the government makes cover ups and people get brainwashed and such? What makes this guy more reliable than a government statement?

KharmaDog
Deano, am I to guess this is another post that you don't believe in?

General Zink
Wasn't Lacerta the camera man from Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas?

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Deano, am I to guess this is another post that you don't believe in?

what do you believe in?

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Deano
what do you believe in?

Way to avoid the question thumb up

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Deano aren't you the one who says the government makes cover ups and people get brainwashed and such? What makes this guy more reliable than a government statement?

Deano
you ask the wrong questions kharma

oh and symmetric...when did i say this guy was credible? oh wait..i didnt

KharmaDog
you ask the wrong questions kharma

Wow, a two in one lame attempt to avoid more questions.

Deano
you ask the same questions. stay on topic.

and im asking symmetric a question because he said i said something that i obviously didnt.

KharmaDog
you ask the same questions.

Because you never answer them.

stay on topic.

I am.

Symmetric Chaos

So you don't believe him . . . what was the point of this then?

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
So you don't believe him . . . what was the point of this then?

Now he will say, "I didn't say that I didn't believe him" or "I found it interesting" still avoiding the question.

Deano
well done kharma. i did find it very fascinating actually. and i wanted to share it. couldnt be more simpler than that. if i believe in it, i will say so.

its a piece of writing that someone claims to have had an interview with a reptillian species on earth. how can i know if thats true or now. it most probably isnt. but who cares. its a good read and people wil find it interesting

stop trying too hard to hijack every thread, its getting annoying

Bicnarok

Mr Parker
Dude are you THAT bored here in the conspiracy section to go back and dig up a long dead thread? laughing out loud

Magee

jaden101
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Dude are you THAT bored here in the conspiracy section to go back and dig up a long dead thread? laughing out loud

For once, I have to agree with the boy.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Mr Parker

Best dig up old threads apposed to starting another one and having bored people like you coming on and saying " why did you start another thread on this"

how about an opinion?

I think its utter bollocks an am amazed people even consider such things without evidence

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Best dig up old threads apposed to starting another one and having bored people like you coming on and saying " why did you start another thread on this"

how about an opinion?

I think its utter bollocks an am amazed people even consider such things without evidence

oh well yeah good point.I did not realise you were interested in this.I thought Deano was the only one here interested in that.Well after finishing reading it,as far as my opinion goes,I pretty much got to agree with everybody that has responded here,too far fetched to be believeable.

Mr Parker
Yeah since your interested in it,that was best to bring this thread up cause that would have been annoying if you had done the Deano thing and posted a new thread about a topic thats ALREADY on the second page or so that you can just dig up.Like when Deano recently posted a new new world order thread instead of just posting on ashtars already created New world order thread thats on page two.

Deano
nothin wrong with bringing an old thread up if you want something to add further on the subject

Mr Parker
thats why I mentioned I wish you had just posted and brought back ashtars stopping the new world order thread thats only on page two instead of creating A NEW one like you did recently.

willofthewisp

Deano
the entity didnt write it. the interview was recorded on tape, and then written down later..supposedly

Jack Daniels
I should have signed in to youtube when I had high speed for a night dial up sux...you tube vids have to do overnight...wasted hours downloading an old V episode clip

prometeo2008
Please a golden rule for everyone that is interviewed by alliens. Ask the entity things that are unknown for the human scientific knowledge, but that can be checked easily producing a significative scientific advance. That would be a great and very useful evidence

TGATES
up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.