Batman vs 25 SWAT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
they've got him outnumbered, theyve got him cornered, theyve got him trapped.

..theyre in trouble big grin

Batman from the movie(Batman Begins) has all of his standard gadgets and equipment with him including acid etched batarangs, nightvision and nerve gas, and many others as well(i dont feel like listing them again) and the SWAT have their standard gear too- M4 carbines, 9mms and extra ammo.

the fights in an abandoned, broken down and supposedly haunted old hospital with tons of places to hide like in Year One.

who takes it?

Alfheim
Bats of course. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Evangel94
Batman takes this soundly.

braz
Originally posted by Alfheim
Bats of course. roll eyes (sarcastic)

yes

Tshern
If they have got him cornered?

braz
Originally posted by Tshern
If they have got him cornered?

thats just what it said on Year One. similar scenario to this fight.

inamilist
man

SWAT gets no respect...

Howard_Jones
This is beyond stupid. They've got Batman cornered in a house, and it's a trained SWAT team?

No, Batman does not win. Comic Book Batman, maybe, but not movie batman.

Board Walker
If this forum believes Batman can take down 300 silver back gorrillas with only his hands and no prep, then hes going to pwn 25 swat members.

inamilist
Originally posted by Board Walker
If this forum believes Batman can take down 300 silver back gorrillas with only his hands and no prep, then hes going to pwn 25 swat members.

well, to be honest, animals and swat/soldiers basically job all the time in the comics

there are scans of batman breaking the neck of a TRAINED ATTACK jaguar

braz
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
This is beyond stupid. They've got Batman cornered in a house, and it's a trained SWAT team?

No, Batman does not win. Comic Book Batman, maybe, but not movie batman.

hes not literally 'cornered'..like i said, there are tons of places to hide, i was just saying that because i felt like quoting Year One, and i thought it would be cute and funny. and with nerve gas in Batmans arsenal, in which a small dose is enough to put a whole gang to sleep, Batman has a pretty good chance to take this if he really got his shyt together.

MR.Grum
dosent bats get cornered by the police force from time to time and pwns them anyway huh

braz
Originally posted by MR.Grum
dosent bats get cornered by the police force from time to time and pwns them anyway huh

ex-bloody actly.

Darth Martin
SWAT wins. 25! Come on. Be reallistic.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
SWAT wins. 25! Come on. Be reallistic.

actually that is possible for the SWAT to win if they have certain, special gadgets like Batman:

a flashlight.. shifty

Silent Master
I thought gas masks were fairly standard for SWAT teams.

braz
Originally posted by Silent Master
I thought gas masks were fairly standard for SWAT teams.

doh!

doh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.