Silver Surfer vs Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
This is a typical bar room brawl. Surfer doesn't use his power cosmic or board in this fight. It's just a drunken fist fight. Who would win this battle.

King_Mungi
Silver Surfer, even a weakened Silver Surfer beat Abomination and at that time he just came off a victory over the Hulk.

db_renji
I don't kno w/o the power cosmic and its just a druken brawl, i think it will look a lot like what happened in Planet Hulk.
I think Hulk takes this, but I'm not sure.

bigbran
Originally posted by db_renji
I don't kno w/o the power cosmic and its just a druken brawl, i think it will look a lot like what happened in Planet Hulk.
I think Hulk takes this, but I'm not sure. You mean the same Hulk that cheapshotted Surfer?
Too bad Surfer doesn't have his back turned, and not willing to fighht for this thread...

Stupid Rookie
SS told Hulk that he could re-arrange his molecules. I don't think he was bragging or exaggerating. He was trying to talk to Hulk and Hulk threw a tree at some air force jets. He basically broke the tree molecules down and told Hulk he could do the same to him.

IMO no way any version of the Hulk can really take SS. Realistically that is.

Mindship
SS told Hulk that he could re-arrange his molecules. I don't think he was bragging or exaggerating. He was trying to talk to Hulk and Hulk threw a tree at some air force jets. He basically broke the tree molecules down and told Hulk he could do the same to him.

IMO no way any version of the Hulk can really take SS. Realistically that is.

In this same issue, Hulk was yelling how he was gonna kill Surfer and stomped on Surfer's head. Surfer didn't wince, peep, blink or anything.

And contrary to what many people think, Surfer Does have some h2h skill. He just rarely goes there for obvious reasons.

Accel
Taking away Surfer's PC isn't really any different from taking away Thor's hammer.

Hulk wins.

guy222
The Savage Hulk has no upper limits. He could knock the SS unconscious easily

darthgoober
Originally posted by guy222
The Savage Hulk has no upper limits. He could knock the SS unconscious easily
You mean like the Abomination did to a severly weakened SS?

jgiant
This is the same silver surfer that stole hulks unlimited power in hulk #250 to break galatcus's barrier right??? Surfer ultimately is much weaker in strength than the hulk. Surfer loses! HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!

LordFear
Originally posted by jgiant
This is the same silver surfer that stole hulks unlimited power in hulk #250 to break galatcus's barrier right??? Surfer ultimately is much weaker in strength than the hulk. Surfer loses! HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!

Fo shizzle my nizzle

jgiant
Originally posted by LordFear
Fo shizzle my nizzle Im glad we can agree on something.

Stupid Rookie
People who are saying Hulk wins need to realize the scope of SS powers. He clearly can create shields strong enough to withstand Hulk blasts, and he can blast hulk to another planet.

This isn't even mentioning the fact that he can re-arrange his molecules.

CyberDragon
SS i think cos he is really strong.

guy222
I think an enraged Hulk can crack any shield SS can create. He ripped open Onslaught.

DevilGoblin
slugfest ? no power cosmic ?

The weakest version of Hulk would kill The Silver Surfer with one finger.

this isn't even a fight (as Thor without hammer vs the hulk)

The Hulk wins 10/10

p.s. Planet Hulk proved again The hulk is >>> anyone else

Howard_Jones
Devilhulk, you need to learn to read man. Not just look at the pretty pictures.

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Devilhulk, you need to learn to read man. Not just look at the pretty pictures.

i don't know who devhulk is but i know i can read, probably you can't if you give the victory to Surfer in a slugfest with no power cosmic: it's damned stupid

Supreme being
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
i don't know who devhulk is but i know i can read, probably you can't if you give the victory to Surfer in a slugfest with no power cosmic: it's damned stupid

yes I actually agree with you here if the surfer isnt using PC then he cant amp himself up and i dont think anyone can even make a claim that surfers base strenght>>hulk besides hulk just keeps getting angry and stronger.

trolly_crouchjr
Id say surfer...Hulk, Wolvie and Dr Strange(IMO)=overrated

golem370
Hulk in a fight would beat him bad

S-Ranger
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Id say surfer...Hulk, Wolvie and Dr Strange(IMO)=overrated

How would surfer win though how can you back that judgement up??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.