Arishim the Judge vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
one of the big kahunas of the celestials vs Galactus...who wins Happy Dance

Stupid Rookie
Totally depends on G's "Power Level" I say average showing they are fairly accurate.

This is assuming it is the G who takes on guys like Aggo, and Mephisto in their realms. i consider that to be high Celestial level.

Certainly there are showings where he would get killed.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Totally depends on G's "Power Level" I say average showing they are fairly accurate.

This is assuming it is the G who takes on guys like Aggo, and Mephisto in their realms. i consider that to be high Celestial level.

A Celestail is way above Mephisto even in his own realm i dont see Galactus beating Arishim perhaps it could go either way.

King Kandy
I always thought normal Galactus was about equal to a single celestial...

Bentley
Galactus with a good level of power can take this particular celestial.

golem370
I always thought Galactus,Lower Celestials Stranger,Ego.

norrinradd43
Originally posted by Bentley
Galactus with a good level of power can take this particular celestial. the celestials that would possably be above galactus would be either Arishim, One Above All, or Ziran...perhaps more

guy222
I have always been a fan of the Celestials. So my answer is simple. Arishem the Judge. The Celestials are a star faring face. Have a bond to Eternity its been said. Galactus is the third force that bridges Death and Eternity. He views them as siblings. Same could be said the bond with Eternity and the Celestials. It would shake the universe, destroy so many but i believe Arishem at full strength vs a full-powered Galactus(this is in theory, we have never seen a Celestial at full strength and will never see a full powered Galactus) will win.

seaapple
Yes on everything you said about Galactus. Which is why I think he will win. But I have not heard it said explicitly that the Celestials consider Death and Eternity as siblings (and vice versa).

The Celestials are on the top level of non-abstract beings in this universe. Galactus is on the level of the abstract beings, though arguably a bit lower (on the basis of how many comic writers use him as a test to prove the power of their characters).

Galactus is above beings like the Stranger. While Galactus has been defeated by earthly heroes at times, so have the Celestials (infamous Invisible Woman incident). Think Galactus can't make a force field like the Invisible Woman, but on a much grander scale? Why couldn't he, with the power cosmic, just duplicate whatever cosmic rays gave her her power. If he can make the Silver Surfer he can do that.

Originally posted by guy222
I have always been a fan of the Celestials. So my answer is simple. Arishem the Judge. The Celestials are a star faring face. Have a bond to Eternity its been said. Galactus is the third force that bridges Death and Eternity. He views them as siblings. Same could be said the bond with Eternity and the Celestials. It would shake the universe, destroy so many but i believe Arishem at full strength vs a full-powered Galactus(this is in theory, we have never seen a Celestial at full strength and will never see a full powered Galactus) will win.

guy222
In response to seaapple, how do u think Galactus fares against the Celestials. As powerful as Galactus is, even he would fall before the combined might of the Celestials. I like Arishem winning over Big G

guy222
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie

Arishem wins.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
Arishem wins.

Arishem/Exitar terminate that silly purple ass
stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.