A Public Apology To Paris Hilton.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Dear Paris, I know you want me soooooo bad and that I have a sexy body.
I know I make it seem that you are the only one for me.
I never meant to lead you on, but I am in love with another woman.
I am sorry. embarrasment

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I am sorry. embarrasment You could get the same "having sex with paris hilton" effect by having sex with a dog bone. Twice the fun and none of the regret. wink

Mišt
petpet

Vinny Valentine
This seems familiar hmm

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
You could get the same "having sex with paris hilton" effect by having sex with a dog bone. Twice the fun and none of the regret. wink

Dog bone???? blink Dude, if Paris reads that it's gonna hurt her feelings. This isn't about hurting her, this is about how she can't have me . . . . this is about love.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
You could get the same "having sex with paris hilton" effect by having sex with a dog bone. Twice the fun and none of the regret. wink I smiled.

~Da Rev~
Dog bone???? blink Dude, if Paris reads that it's gonna hurt her feelings. This isn't about hurting her, this is about how she can't have me . . . . this is about love. I'm sorry, but am i the only one that doesn't find a worn out pile of Jizzum attractive?!?!?

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
This seems familiar hmm

I sorta ripped the idea off of this genius thread maker guy, you wouldn't know him. whistle

=Tired Hiker=
I'm sorry, but am i the only one that doesn't find a worn out pile of Jizzum attractive?!?!?

A worn out pile of Jizzum, that's disgusting. I wouldn't find that attractive either.Originally posted by -X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
I smiled. This ain't about you! mad

~Da Rev~
A worn out pile of Jizzum, that's disgusting. I wouldn't find that attractive either.This ain't about you! mad I was relating Paris Hilton to the worn out pile of......

You know what, its not important. You have your sex fantasies about this dirty whore.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
This ain't about you! mad It never is weep

Vinny Valentine
I sorta ripped the idea off of this genius thread maker guy, you wouldn't know him. whistle

Is his name Preston? I didn't know you could rip off yourself embarrasment Sexy.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by -X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
It never is weep Oh, go cry in a bed...

Mine is open whistle

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by -X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
It never is weep

Okay, it is. happy hug

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Oh, go cry in a bed...

Mine is open whistle Actually I will, see ya.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Is his name Preston? I didn't know you could rip off yourself embarrasment Sexy.

No, his name is like Sherman Valencio, or Vincent Valegoso, or something like that . . . . Canadian I think, huge cock'n balls. wink

Strangelove
No, his name is like Sherman Valencio, or Vincent Valegoso, or something like that . . . . Canadian I think, huge cock'n balls. wink what a man droolio

Kongu Dude
I am sorry. embarrasment
I see your point. smile

Not. no expression

BakaXero
Spend one night in paris for 175 Euro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.