I am having a pet for christmas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xXxPunkchickxXx
I have always wanted to own my own pet. But it was never allowed. Being the youngest I saw my brother have a dog and my sister have a cat but I had to share theirs.

Well Nonna asked what I wanted for christmas and I said a pet but something exotic.

So When I get back from Lazio we are going to buy my new pet. But I do not know what to chose.

So please help me.

The Pict
Just get a cat.

xXxPunkchickxXx
Cats are boring. Nonna has a cat and it is so fat it just goes to sleep.

I do not want a cat.

kayakat
get a ferret...
or a bird..
or maybe one of those mini turtles
i dunno...

dave_kodak
turtles are awsome.....

The Pict
Originally posted by xXxPunkchickxXx
Cats are boring. Nonna has a cat and it is so fat it just goes to sleep.

I do not want a cat.

Cats are the best, coolest pets around.

xXxPunkchickxXx
Not when it is fat and gives you evil looks.

dave_kodak
thats why you get Turtles, you can walk around and say "Turtle Power"

kayakat

xXxPunkchickxXx
But turtles they are slow.

dave_kodak
but you can turn them into Teenaged Muntant Ninja Turtles.

then you can buy a rat and they can all hang.

xXxPunkchickxXx
My Nonna will not let me have a rat.

dave_kodak
but its splinter.....

kayakat
Originally posted by dave_kodak
but you can turn them into Teenaged Muntant Ninja Turtles.

then you can buy a rat and they can all hang.

Originally posted by dave_kodak
but its splinter.....

What the f**k? What the f**k?

dave_kodak
Originally posted by kayakat
What the f**k? What the f**k?

are you saying you dont like TMNT? is that where this is going?

Kongu Dude
Get a killing snake. no expression

drewbiefan
Dog definitely, you can do A LOT more with them really, they communicate great with you toosmile

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by drewbiefan
Dog definitely, you can do A LOT more with them really, they communicate great with you toosmile
No. no expression

drewbiefan
Well cats laze around a lot and just wonder about, wheres dogs you can actually do more with therefore you have a lot more communication with a dog really. Cats just aren't the same although i do love cats myself, they just aren't somehow quite as fun as dogs, in what you can actually do with them. Plus a lot of people i know that have had cats had trouble with them scratching curtains all the time.

Legendary Thor
I vote for the Dog too.I realy want a dog.O yea(Sarcastic)its realy great when you have a BIg Fat Cat.To lazy to do anything.a dog rocks(Not sarcastic)

drewbiefan
I think it must be wonderful actually having a dog or cat, or any pet for christmas! I would only ever have guinea pigs because theyre just soooo affectionate. I know they are not like dogs LOL! But i think i prefer them in a way because they are a lot less work and a dog reminds me of looking after a child in a way.

Kongu Dude
Well cats laze around a lot and just wonder about, wheres dogs you can actually do more with therefore you have a lot more communication with a dog really. Cats just aren't the same although i do love cats myself, they just aren't somehow quite as fun as dogs, in what you can actually do with them. Plus a lot of people i know that have had cats had trouble with them scratching curtains all the time.
Too much to read. firefirefireph

drewbiefan
Not really stick out tongue
But you must understand what i mean about the difference between them both though, right?

Kongu Dude
But you must understand what i mean about the difference between them both though, right?
Jelly? no expression

Legendary Thor
His just crazy dont listen to him
Kongu cant read two sentences

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Legendary Thor
His just crazy dont listen to him
Kongu cant read two sentences
I didn't get that. hmm

drewbiefan
lol i seestick out tongue

Swe_Bum
I have always wanted to own my own pet. But it was never allowed. Being the youngest I saw my brother have a dog and my sister have a cat but I had to share theirs.

Well Nonna asked what I wanted for christmas and I said a pet but something exotic.

So When I get back from Lazio we are going to buy my new pet. But I do not know what to chose.

So please help me. GET A PARROT!! they Can talk... I swear you're brother and sister will be so jealous eek!

drewbiefan
LOL i would not need a parot haha :P
Well ths is really kool!

Kongu Dude
Get a Monkey! eek!

Swe_Bum
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
Get a Monkey! eek! FU*K YEAH!! i always wanted one!!! big grin laughing no expression sad

Legendary Thor
a good boxing partner coud be handy

drewbiefan
Why not a pig stick out tongue horse?

Legendary Thor
WHy Not a Jaguar

drewbiefan
LOL I pretty much doubt you could buy one of those as a pet stick out tongue Unless of course you owned a wildlife place stick out tongue

Kongu Dude
lol i seestick out tongue
Yes you do. no expression

drewbiefan
No, you do messed

Kongu Dude
Yes you doesn't. shockno

~Da Rev~
Savannah Moniter = the sex for lizards......

Kongu Dude
What the f**k?

drewbiefan
Hmm i think you might do!

information
B my guest

dirkdirden
I gave my wife shi tzu's last christmas.

Morning_Glory

So please help me. get a cat.. they cuddle with you... and meow. and purr.. and are independent

dogs you have to walk, and they are always under your feet licking you and panting and breathing all over you... sdfkjsldk

a1hsauce
hehe..that reminds me of the Dumb and Dumber quote "We even successfuly cross bred a Bulldog with a shi tzu...we called a bullshit" hahaha classic

Starhawk
bump

Naz
get a snake.

TheKingofKINGS!
For gods sake, stop bumping dead threads.

Spearhead
I believe he's trying to make a point.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Spearhead
I believe he's trying to make a point. His point being that Christmas threads die out quickly, and we have far too many, and the point that he's an idiot? Either way, he's right.

Spearhead
If you remove that or and make it an and, then I agree with you fully.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Naz
get a snake.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Spearhead
If you remove that or and make it an and, then I agree with you fully. Deal.

The Pict
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
His point being that Christmas threads die out quickly, and we have far too many, and the point that he's an idiot? Either way, he's right.

Settle Petal

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by The Pict
Settle Petal Clever.

The Pict
Clever.

Thanks, it's what I usually say to my friends when they are bitching about something.

TheKingofKINGS!
Thanks, it's what I usually say to my friends when they are bitching about something. i might have to steaql that and exploit it as my own.

The Pict
i might have to steaql that and exploit it as my own.

That's ok, I stole it from my 7 year old sister.

TheKingofKINGS!
That's ok, I stole it from my 7 year old sister. Huh. To think something that clever was thought up by a mere child!

Destiny_Desire
ermm Get a cat.

Leo.M
Get a ferret! eek!

Lana
People who buy other people pets for Christmas or birthday presents are ****ing idiots.

Want to know why?

Because nine times of ten, the kid wants a pet but doesn't want to take care of it. And they get bored with the poor animal. Who then ends up on the street as a stray.

Animals are living things. They're not goddamn toys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.