The G.L's vs The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
The G.L's:
Alan
Hal
Guy
Kyle
John

Vs

The Avengers:
Thor
Iron Man
Namor
Vision
Quasar

Who wins ?

The G.L's are orderd to bring down or bring the Avengers team Members of Thor, Iorn Man, Vision, Namor and Quasar.

Just for thought:
just like in my orther thread i had of the G.L's Vs The JLA team of Supes, WW, Manhunter, Aquaman and Flash...Which of the two teams between the Avengers and the JLAers would prove to be the tougher match up for the G.L's to combat....?

DigiMark007
GLs win. Thor and Quasar might be better than most of them in a 1-v-1 scenario, but the other 3 are sorely overmatched.

Galan007
Originally posted by Malo
The G.L's:
Alan
Hal
Guy
Kyle
John

Vs

The Avengers:
Thor
Iron Man
Namor
Vision
Quasar

Who wins ?

The G.L's are orderd to bring down or bring the Avengers team Members of Thor, Iorn Man, Vision, Namor and Quasar.

Just for thought:
just like in my orther thread i had of the G.L's Vs The JLA team of Supes, WW, Manhunter, Aquaman and Flash...Which of the two teams between the Avengers and the JLAers would prove to be the tougher match up for the G.L's to combat....? Even though current Kyle=Ion, Im assuming that he is not allowed... wink

Regardless, I don't see how the Avengers could possibly beat the GL's.

nimbus006
Namor, IM, and Vision are severely outclassed.

Malo
Thor could take any of the GL's, and considering sonics has proven to be very successful against GL's in the past, Iron Man is practically Gl-kryptonite here
Quasar I'd give majority over any GL, and Vision (with phasing) will be a problem for them aswell.
Namor would clearly have some problem against a GL, but I'm sure that he is strong and fast enough to give anyone of them a good fight. He might not get a majority, but he'll definitley make them work for it, and eventually he'll get support from either Thor, Quasar or IM.

Draco69
Thor could take any of the GL's, and considering sonics has proven to be very successful against GL's in the past, Iron Man is practically Gl-kryptonite here
Quasar I'd give majority over any GL, and Vision (with phasing) will be a problem for them aswell.
Namor would clearly have some problem against a GL, but I'm sure that he is strong and fast enough to give anyone of them a good fight. He might not get a majority, but he'll definitley make them work for it, and eventually he'll get support from either Thor, Quasar or IM.

You're completely and utterly wrong on all counts.

G.L. demolecularizes Vision into taffy.

G.L. uses an EMP to shut down Iron Man's armour and uses a green can-opener to pry Tony out of his little shell.

G.L. sucks all the ambient moisture out of Namor.

The ONLY people who are any threat to the G.L.s is Thor and Quasar. But they can't take FOUR G.L.s

You know nothing about Green Lantern....

This is a curbstomp.

EDIT:

Oops my bad. FIVE friggin G.L.s Including Alan Scott and Kyle who's currently Ion...

Galan007
and considering sonics has proven to be very successful against GL's in the past, Iron Man is practically Gl-kryptonite here no You do know who those GL's are don't you?

If your saying that Ironman can beat ANY of the GL's you listed, then I just lost all respect for you.

no expression

Draco69
He's lost respect in Comicbookresources as well under the name Batmanjr. He posts copies of theads here and there.

He's notorious for illogical battles and curbstomps in Marvel's favor. Except this one of course.

Galan007
Originally posted by Draco69
He's lost respect in Comicbookresources as well under the name Batmanjr. He posts copies of theads here and there.

He's notorious for illogical battles and curbstomps in Marvel's favor. Except this one of course. Ok, well this battle makes more sense then laughing out loud

Malo
Originally posted by Draco69
You're completely and utterly wrong on all counts.

G.L. demolecularizes Vision into taffy.

G.L. uses an EMP to shut down Iron Man's armour and uses a green can-opener to pry Tony out of his little shell.

G.L. sucks all the ambient moisture out of Namor.

The ONLY people who are any threat to the G.L.s is Thor and Quasar. But they can't take FOUR G.L.s

You know nothing about Green Lantern....

This is a curbstomp.

EDIT:

Oops my bad. FIVE friggin G.L.s Including Alan Scott and Kyle who's currently Ion...

Wow sorry guy..the anger i sense in you is very deep..over comic stuff like this

My bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.