Loki vs Thor vs Dr Doom vs Hulk vs Carnage vs Venom vs Apocalypse vs Magneto vs Reed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CyberDragon
Loki,Thor,Doom,Hulk,Carnage,Venom,Apocalypse,Magne
to and Reed face each other in NY. They all have 3 weeks of prep(this should be good) in their own base(hulk might just sit there struck dumb like always).They All have their personalities so anything might happen. Who will win this brawl???? cool

Bentley
Loki wins.

Stupid Rookie
Loki, Thor, Dr Doom, Apocalypse, Magneto and Reed could all in theory pull this out. the others go down hard.

I think Thor's prep is too weak, so more times than not he would go down, and that Mags just isn't as good as the others.

So when it comes down to it, I guess you have Loki, Reed, Doom, and Apoc in that order. They could all win some, but these 4 are the best IMO.

CyberDragon
But who wins,they dont just sit down on the battlefield and say"respect bruv" and go to the arcade,there has to be one winner,unless because they have their own personalities two could team up and beat the others and one betrays another or something like that,anything goes,so there is always one(or two if any of them is lucky to team up and not get betrayed)winner.

Bentley
The winner is Loki, I said it.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by CyberDragon
But who wins,they dont just sit down on the battlefield and say"respect bruv" and go to the arcade,there has to be one winner,unless because they have their own personalities two could team up and beat the others and one betrays another or something like that,anything goes,so there is always one(or two if any of them is lucky to team up and not get betrayed)winner.

My point is that if tey meet 10 times, Loki isn't winning 10.

lets say Loki 4, Reed 3, Doom2, Apoc 1. Satisfied!

Galan007
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
My point is that if tey meet 10 times, Loki isn't winning 10.

lets say Loki 4, Reed 3, Doom2, Apoc 1. Satisfied! I doubt Apocalypse would even pull off a single win here. Magneto could simply rip him in half like he has done before...

stick out tongue

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Galan007
I doubt Apocalypse would even pull off a single win here. Magneto could simply rip him in half like he has done before...

stick out tongue

Did mags really do that. Shows what I know. That sounds pretty cool.

Galan007
Did mags really do that. Shows what I know. That sounds pretty cool. Well Ult. Mags did that laughing out loud

It was very cool

CyberDragon
wow, i never thought reed was that strong to win 3 times

Galan007
wow, i never thought reed was that strong to win 3 times You gave him 3 weeks of prep.

King_Mungi
Did mags really do that. Shows what I know. That sounds pretty cool.

It happened in Age of Apocolypse

Galan007
Originally posted by King_Mungi
It happened in Age of Apocolypse That was Ult. Mags/Apoc wasn't it?

King_Mungi
That was Ult. Mags/Apoc wasn't it?

No, both were AoA versions.

Galan007
Originally posted by King_Mungi
No, both were AoA versions. Ok, I knew it happened, but I couldn't remember what versions of the characters they were...

-Thanks

King_Mungi
Ok, I knew it happened, but I couldn't remember what versions of the characters they were...

-Thanks

Apocalypse has yet to make a physical apperance in the Utimate universe yet. Sinister worships him, but we have yet to see him.

He might have appeared when he told Essex to choke himself, but that could have been a hallucination

Kurash
doom and reeds share majority with a few wins to loki, like 4/4/2

CyberDragon
But dont u think Dr Doom has better preperation Galan007?

Galan007
But dont u think Dr Doom has better preperation Galan007? Reed and Doom seem to be on par as far as what they can build with prep..... However, Doom would have the upper hand though, considering he is the #2 most powerful magic user on marvel earth.

CyberDragon
ok

Xplosive
I doubt Apocalypse would even pull off a single win here. Magneto could simply rip him in half like he has done before...

stick out tongue

Where excatly?
You do realize that that was in AoA= non canon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.