New Years Resolution

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Whats your New years Resolution ? My new years Resolution is to stop buying Dvds .

Barker
To not make threads 2 weeks in advance of something.

>>LERTOR<<
to stop smoking and cut down on drinking yes

BakaXero
to actually care enough to make one

>>LERTOR<<
hey baka long time no see

BakaXero
Originally posted by &gt;&gt;LERTOR&lt;&lt;
hmmm sorry i don't remember you

>>LERTOR<<
no obvioulsy coz ive changed my name but 9i used to be called (god lets see if i can remember them all laughing out loud ) tigida_tigida, DJ_matrix, kakarot, erm i cant remember the others laughing

BakaXero
no obvioulsy coz ive changed my name but 9i used to be called (god lets see if i can remember them all laughing out loud ) tigida_tigida, DJ_matrix, kakarot, erm i cant remember the others laughing
um.. why the new account confused

~Da Rev~
Hey baka, long time no see 13

BakaXero
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
you've never really spoken to me 31

information
work out

Kongu Dude
To stop smoking Drugs. ermmnone

sailormoon
To get my GPA back up, stop procrastinating, and stop obsessing over wanting a boyfriend! big grin

Raven Guardia
mine is, to start eatting healthier so when I am older it doesnt catch up with me. And to cut back on comming here, cause its becomming rather pointless.

Mišt

Starhawk

Naz
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
mine is, to start eatting healthier so when I am older it doesnt catch up with me. And to cut back on comming here, cause its becomming rather pointless.

The same for me.

Mišt
But seriously31

Barker

Mišt
Hey barker, long time no see 13

BakaXero

Mišt
BJ Inc31

BakaXero

drewbiefan
I said a while back, hopefully we will stay at home and have a big celebration with all ur relatives. We play really great games though so I am quite looking forward to itstick out tongue
But it honestly feels two seconds ago to when I was sitting at my cousins house celebrating new year just last yearstick out tongue
I also find new year sad in a way, when the clock ticks, I sit and think about the universe big grin

JaehSkywalker
ain't planning to write have them coz i probably won't do them anyways.... &gt;.&lt;

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
mine is, to start eatting healthier so when I am older it doesnt catch up with me. And to cut back on comming here, cause its becomming rather pointless. I'm loving the sig.

Slay
My new year's resolution is that I will never swim in the canals again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.