So I got a ticket Tuesday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
A dick cop caught me PEAKED at going 55 MPH in a 40, I was slowing down and he claimed to clock me at it. Whatever, bad enough, he gives me careless driving instead of 15 MPH over the speed limit. He gave me two points instead of four for a first ever offense.

So, I told my friend, and he said he fought off two points earlier this year, it cost him $440, that's such bullshit. So, I checked online for the amount of the ticket, and it just cost $87 off my debit/credit card.

So now, I decided I can't cough up 4 1/2 paychecks to pay this overcharging state, and have to take the two points on my license.

I also am going to drive exactly the speed limit in that hick bullshit town of Lincroft, even though traffic flows at 45.

sad This is the worst December ever, no snow yet, 50 degrees, $87 for a ticket.

Lana
$87 isn't that bad, I got pulled over for speeding two years ago going 56 in a 40 zone, if I'd been going 4mph faster it'd've been reckless driving...which I had been about 15 seconds earlier. As it was the ticket was about $150.

Though in Illinois, if you go 3 months after getting the ticket without getting another, it's wiped off your record big grin

dirkdirden
I got pulled over on the I-10 going to LA doing 125 in a 75.....cop gave me a tick for 90 in a 75. Driving school 90 bucks.

Also ran a camra red light at 2am 115 bucks 5 points on licence plus a 80 dollor class that I still havent taken....so my licence is suspended untill I take the class.

I hate cops.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by JToTheP
A dick cop caught me PEAKED at going 55 MPH in a 40, I was slowing down and he claimed to clock me at it. Whatever, bad enough, he gives me careless driving instead of 15 MPH over the speed limit. He gave me two points instead of four for a first ever offense.

So, I told my friend, and he said he fought off two points earlier this year, it cost him $440, that's such bullshit. So, I checked online for the amount of the ticket, and it just cost $87 off my debit/credit card.

So now, I decided I can't cough up 4 1/2 paychecks to pay this overcharging state, and have to take the two points on my license.

I also am going to drive exactly the speed limit in that hick bullshit town of Lincroft, even though traffic flows at 45.

sad This is the worst December ever, no snow yet, 50 degrees, $87 for a ticket. I got a ticket for $70 for not turning on my blinker soon enough no expression

rickyduck
Originally posted by dirkdirden
I got pulled over on the I-10 going to LA doing 125 in a 75.....cop gave me a tick for 90 in a 75. Driving school 90 bucks.

Also ran a camra red light at 2am 115 bucks 5 points on licence plus a 80 dollor class that I still havent taken....so my licence is suspended untill I take the class.

I hate cops.
Cops hate bad drivers

Mr. Bacon
my friend got tagged for going 65 in a 40 a few months ago

silver_tears
Stupid Americans with your mph doped

Pandemoniac
The rules are simple. Once the needle in front of you tags a number higher than the signs on the side of the road say, your money is at risk.
You took the chance knowing this, so stop wining.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
The rules are simple. Once the needle in front of you tags a number higher than the signs on the side of the road say, your money is at risk.
You took the chance knowing this, so stop wining. ha

silver_tears
Cops here are pretty damn cool with stuff like that. I speed like a demon and get off on warnings, a few times now, if you drive well they don't seem to ticket you. It's the reckless ones who speed and swerve that get ****ed over hard. shrug

I know how to handle me some coppers eyes

BlackSunshine
I go at least 90 in a 70 and I've never gotten pulled over. Of course I dont act like an idiot. If theres heavy traffic I'll go the speed limit.

Kongu Dude
I got a ticket to the train. smile

§P0oONY
Originally posted by JToTheP

sad This is the worst December ever, no snow yet, 50 degrees, $87 for a ticket.

You broke the law, you got caught... Boo hoo, cry me a river *****. It's your fault. Speed limits are there for a reason and it's not to just screw you over. It's not like you were a couple up on the limit... you were 15 faster, you deserved everything you got.

~Da Rev~
I usually go about 5 over the speed limit, i've past cops doing the same, i've never been pulled over.

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by silver_tears
stupid canadians with theyre beautiful irenes ermm

The Core
Originally posted by rickyduck
Cops hate bad drivers

So do good drivers, and pedestrians.

Lana
I feel that I should point out that speeding does not mean driving badly. People can be great drivers yet go over the speed limit, and people can completely not drive for shit and go the speed limit.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
stupid canadians with theyre beautiful irenes ermm

Irene, singular, duh ermm

JToTheP

JToTheP

RPMs are stupid. stick out tongue

silver_tears
I meant km loser mhm
Like you know, the rest of the world......

JToTheP
I meant km loser mhm
Like you know, the rest of the world......

Oh, I see, and the other side of the world that drives on the passenger side. stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
Irene, singular, duh ermm
my bad ermm

Shelbert Lemon
I lived 15 minutes from your area John... the cops werent so bad but they were all over the place. Sorry bout your ticket though.
My kids dad just got busted for a seatbelt violation and it cost him $120.

*shrugs* it happens.

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Lana
I feel that I should point out that speeding does not mean driving badly. People can be great drivers yet go over the speed limit, and people can completely not drive for shit and go the speed limit.

So true. I never go below the speed limit, and I also never wreck. Also having a car built for speed and handling helps too.

Bad combination is High speed, women drivers, and SUV's put them together and you are sure to see a wreck.

ThePittman
There was a guy here the other day that got pulled over for doing 95 over the speed limit, he was doing 140 on the freeway.

JToTheP
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
I lived 15 minutes from your area John... the cops werent so bad but they were all over the place. Sorry bout your ticket though.
My kids dad just got busted for a seatbelt violation and it cost him $120.

*shrugs* it happens.

It's just Middletown cops that are bad, I never saw a Lincroft officer.

Hazlet cops do nothing but patrol, so I never see any of them.

dirkdirden
Originally posted by ThePittman
There was a guy here the other day that got pulled over for doing 95 over the speed limit, he was doing 140 on the freeway.

Saw that on the news in arizona

Barker
Originally posted by ThePittman
I find this to be funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.