Slay's Ultimate Story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
Not too long ago, Slay went to a bar. Just like he does every night before he has a day off. Last Wednesday thus. One thing lead to another and before you could say ''I think that rhinoceros has a severe case of chlamydia'' he was shitfaced. Not a problem you would think. Until Slay got the bright idea of swimming home. Through the canals of Amsterdam. Slay dived into the canal and tried to find his way home on this cold winter night. Suddenly Slay had enough, and he sank. One of his mates who was walking alongside the canal pulled him up, and saved him from a gruesome death. Slay could stand, and the water came to his waist. He now has a severe cold...

Bardock42
A very entertaining story.

Slay
Originally posted by Bardock42
A very entertaining story.
True as well. ermm

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Slay
Not too long ago, Slay went to a bar. Just like he does every night before he has a day off. Last Wednesday thus. One thing lead to another and before you could say ''I think that rhinoceros has a severe case of chlamydia'' he was shitfaced. Not a problem you would think. Until Slay got the bright idea of swimming home. Through the canals of Amsterdam. Slay dived into the canal and tried to find his way home on this cold winter night. Suddenly Slay had enough, and he sank. One of his mates who was walking alongside the canal pulled him up, and saved him from a gruesome death. Slay could stand, and the water came to his waist. He now has a severe cold...

That officially takes over from the birth of Christ as the Greatest story ever told.

laughing It's actually very funny.

Mywi
Slay is gorgeous.

Slay
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
That officially takes over from the birth of Christ as the Greatest story ever told.

laughing It's actually very funny.
I regret ever drinking that one Bailey's too many. weep

Slay
Originally posted by Mywi
Slay is gorgeous.
Hello there. flirt

~Da Moose~
Slay is gorgeous.

Slay?

THAT Slay? *points at Owen Wilson*

Yes, yes he is...droolio

Slay
Slay?

THAT Slay? *points at Owen Wilson*

Yes, yes he is...droolio
Whatever you say my less successful brother, whatever you say.

~Da Moose~
Whatever you say my less successful brother, whatever you say.

*chuckle* You make me chuckle . Ha ha.

Slay
*chuckle* You make me chuckle . Ha ha.
Go play second fiddle to Kate Hudson...

~Da Moose~
Go play second fiddle to Kate Hudson...

Go get your nose fixed.

Slay

~Da Moose~

Slay
Get your AIDS fixed.

This has been a bad day...so boring. I don't even know why I'm still here.
Get your left-nut-cancer fixed.

Neither do I. You know, I should start a weblog just to tell this story.

~Da Moose~
Neither do I. You know, I should start a weblog just to tell this story.

Everyone is just so shite boring. It's painful posting.

Slay
Everyone is just so shite boring. It's painful posting.
Even me? weep

~Da Moose~
Even me? weep

Nah, your almost dying in Amsterdam story was the highlight of the day.

I can't even flirt properly today.

Slay
Nah, your almost dying in Amsterdam story was the highlight of the day.

I can't even flirt properly today.
It was a really funny sight. (Or so I've heard) Me all spartling in the water, my mate pulling me up, and I go like: ''Than kyu.'' And faint. laughing out loud

~Da Moose~
It was a really funny sight. (Or so I've heard) Me all spartling in the water, my mate pulling me up, and I go like: ''Than kyu.'' And faint. laughing out loud

It's hillarious (in hindsight) the things we do when drunk. But you could have died, dude. That part ain't funny.

Vinny Valentine
Slay is Short for Sex.

ermm

Slay
It's hillarious (in hindsight) the things we do when drunk. But you could have died, dude. That part ain't funny.
But I didn't. It was like a cartoon. The water got up to my waist and that was it... I was so drunk that I didn't even realise it.

~Da Moose~
But I didn't. It was like a cartoon. The water got up to my waist and that was it... I was so drunk that I didn't even realise it.

laughing out loud Well then that is totally funny...but, like, what if you passed out in the water?

Slay
laughing out loud Well then that is totally funny...but, like, what if you passed out in the water?
I would probably wake up in the hospital. I already was practically drowning but my mate pulled me up in a split second. erm

Slay
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Slay is Short for Sex.

ermm
Actually it's short for for Hot and Sweaty Women Only Sex. ermm

~Da Moose~
I would probably wake up in the hospital. I already was practically drowning but my mate pulled me up in a split second. erm

Did it scare you?

Slay
Did it scare you?
I had more of a ''wtf , I'm not swimming anymore'' feeling then a ''Oh my God I'm drowning'' feeling. erm

I guess it comes with the being drunk stuff. ermm

~Da Moose~
I had more of a ''wtf , I'm not swimming anymore'' feeling then a ''Oh my God I'm drowning'' feeling. erm

I guess it comes with the being drunk stuff. ermm

Yeah yeah, but afterwards. That's when shit always scares me. When you realize.

Slay
Yeah yeah, but afterwards. That's when shit always scares me. When you realize.
True. When I woke up I remembered the bit of me wanting to swim home, and when my roommate told me the rest of the story, at first I laughed but then I started to think. If I drowned that night, I would never be able to fulfill my legacy... ermm

~Da Moose~
True. When I woke up I remembered the bit of me wanting to swim home, and when my roommate told me the rest of the story, at first I laughed but then I started to think. If I drowned that night, I would never be able to fulfill my legacy... ermm

To become my wife....yes

I gotta fly dude, talk to you Monday.

Slay
To become my wife....yes

I gotta fly dude, talk to you Monday.
You know what dad said. No incest. ermm

Later.

Mywi

Slay

Mywi

Slay

Mywi
BUMP

Floosie. ermm

Ouch.

Slay
Ouch.
mhm

Mywi
mhm

Marry me one more time?

Slay
Marry me one more time?
Sure. doped

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.