What Street-Level character go beat Ulysses Bloodstone or Unicorn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who can defeat these two? This is a two topic verse match where you guys come up with street-levelers that you think could between these two seperately in all out combat. Rules 1.Street-Levelers can't run faster then 50mph 2.Lift more then 35 tons and can't have overwhelming projection powers aka Cyclops Havok people like that.

Ulysses Bloodstone- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Bloodstone

or

Unicorn- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Unicorn_%28Milos_Masaryk%29

hulk10
Captain America.

nvrbeenwthagirl
karnake, Gamora, karate Kid, Squirrel Girl, Wolverine, are all guesses of mine.

King_Mungi
Persuasion shifty

golem370
Captain gets his ass whipped. Gamora is not streetlevel. She hit Drax in the mouth and dislocated his jaw

golem370
Wolverine I think would be tough but would lose. Bloodstone his just as good a fighter stronger more experienced.

Scoobless
Noh-Varr FTW!

evil face

(though he can run at over 50mph, he'll limit himself in order to massacre these guys)

stick out tongue

golem370
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/bloodstoneulysses.htm

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Scoobless
Noh-Varr FTW!

evil face

damn fanboy mad

golem370
How strong is he.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by golem370
How strong is he.

His upper limit is unknown.
===
Persuasion beats these two with a blindfold on smile

Scoobless
How strong is he.

from what I've seen.... i'd put him close to Spider-Man strength level.

golem370
Persuasion seems cool but I am sure somebody as experienced as Bloodstone could beat her.

King_Mungi
Persuasion seems cool but I am sure somebody as experienced as Bloodstone could beat her.

How? what could he do? She mind-linked with a living planet before.

Soleran
Originally posted by King_Mungi
How? what could he do? She mind-linked with a living planet before.

I don't get it, does that mean she's a great geologist/horticulturist?

What would that have to do with fighting?

golem370
Bloodstone lifts 5 tons is 1.5 times faster then an olympic athlete has a strong healing factor as telekinectic powers and knows every fighting style know to man. I mean come on he a hunter of monsters

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Soleran
I don't get it, does that mean she's a great geologist/horticulturist?

What would that have to do with fighting?

Naaa...she's Purple Man's daughter. She can control people.

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Persuasion

King_Mungi
Bloodstone lifts 5 tons is 1.5 times faster then an olympic athlete has a strong healing factor as telekinectic powers and knows every fighting style know to man. I mean come on he a hunter of monsters

She controlled all of Alpha Flight at one time...so yeah Persuasion easily beats the hunter

Scoobless

Your bio doesn't mention TK at all.

no expression

golem370
"Bloodstone also possed an invisible third eye on his forehead granting him a number of extorsensory preception, including the ability to see human auras(permitting him to seepeople in the dark) and the ability to mentally travel to astral planes. He had telekinetic powers and could also induce suspended animation in himself,For at least a century at a tim

golem370
If she tha t powerful then she is not a streetlevel person

Scoobless
"Bloodstone also possed an invisible third eye on his forehead granting him a number of extorsensory preception, including the ability to see human auras(permitting him to seepeople in the dark) and the ability to mentally travel to astral planes. He had telekinetic powers and could also induce suspended animation in himself,For at least a century at a tim

Did you edit that? because this is what it says now:

"Bloodstone had an invisible "third eye" on his forehead, granting him a number of extrasensory perceptions, including the ability to see human auras (permitting him to see people in the dark) and the ability to mentally travel to one of the astral planes of existence."

no expression

King_Mungi
If she tha t powerful then she is not a streetlevel person

She meets your requirements though.

Scoobless
Hawkeye FTW!

cool

CyberDragon
DeadPool and Wolverine would beat them i think

bigbran
Did you edit that? because this is what it says now:

"Bloodstone had an invisible "third eye" on his forehead, granting him a number of extrasensory perceptions, including the ability to see human auras (permitting him to see people in the dark) and the ability to mentally travel to one of the astral planes of existence."

no expression No, he was right.

Atum the Godeater... shifty

golem370
I got my bio from Marvel Appendix

King_Mungi
oh yeah can't forget....the Master of the World.

Scoobless
Originally posted by King_Mungi
oh yeah can't forget....the Master of the World.

The only reason we can't forget him is because you keep reminding us of his major suckage.

no expression

King_Mungi
The only reason we can't forget him is because you keep reminding us of his major suckage.

no expression

Your just jealous he has an egg shell helmet and you don't. Sad really.

Scoobless
miffed

Yeah, well ....... Green Goblin >>>>>>>>>>>>> Puck

evil face

King_Mungi
miffed

Yeah, well ....... Green Goblin >>>>>>>>>>>>> Puck

evil face

YOU SON OF A *****! TO FAR! WAY TO FAR!

capt it up
cool and all how ever logan has superhuman strength, agility, reflex, stamina , senses. Logan has enchanced durability and is over a 100 years of fightign experience. He also listed as having master ever fightign style on earth. Also Logan has a superhuman healing factor and is immortal. Logan also has adamatium claws and skeleton.

DarkCrawler
Ulysses Bloodstone has hundred times more experience then Logan does. Literally. Hundred years is nothing to him, really.

Scoobless
Hawkeye has arrows.

no expression

capt it up
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Ulysses Bloodstone has hundred times more experience then Logan does. Literally. Hundred years is nothing to him, really.
ya and who to say he used that experience well? herc has far more experience then logan and yet logan fighting skills makes herc look like a little kid. Not to mention logan reflex and agility adavantage, plus stamina,durability and healing factor are all more powerfull then his opponet.

K3VIL
Luke Cage can.Tough Bloodstone will resurrect and be back, but he can make it with both of them.

Black Tarantula.One of Spidey's less used villains and probably the one who only deserves the title of mastermind and warrior in Spidey's rogue gallery.A wreckin machine who's stronger than Spidey, and could rip apart Hydra battle exoskeletons like toys, he is immortal, superhumanly durable, and can even regenerate injurys received.A one man army.

golem370
Like I said Bloodstone is immortal and lifts 5 tons fights Monsters. He is over 10,000 years of has experience with tons of weapons and is skilled in every fighting style known to man and has a healing factor. It would take somebody like BT to beat him and he is right at the strength rule limit 35 tons. I would not count him out against most people. If Master is truly as strong as you say he beyond the strength rule and also you always have to consider the straight up fight to. No weapons. Unicorn is also very tough has fought Iron Man despite only lifting 15 tons.

golem370
Bloodstone's enemies

Gigantus- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/gigant.htm

Nosferatu- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/nosferatuvamp.htm

Grottu- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/grottu.htm

Tricephalous- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/tricepha.htm

Ulluxy1- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/ulluxyl.htm

golem370
Wolverine can lift 800 pounds at thats only for seconds.

King_Mungi
Like I said Bloodstone is immortal and lifts 5 tons fights Monsters. He is over 10,000 years of has experience with tons of weapons and is skilled in every fighting style known to man and has a healing factor. It would take somebody like BT to beat him and he is right at the strength rule limit 35 tons. I would not count him out against most people. If Master is truly as strong as you say he beyond the strength rule and also you always have to consider the straight up fight to. No weapons. Unicorn is also very tough has fought Iron Man despite only lifting 15 tons.

No he did it with skill not overall strength, we have no idea what his true strength level is and he defeated Namor not with strength but with pressure points and beat Sasquatch without technology either.

Master has 40,000 years of experience, he's a beast with or without his technology.

golem370
He started as an Neanderthal Man.

King_Mungi
He started as an Neanderthal Man.

and?...what does that prove? even before he created his second new body which was just enhanced human strength he ko'ed Namor using pressure points not strength.

golem370
I was just saying. And like I said Bloodstone is a monster hunter. The list of the kind of monsters are on the other page

King_Mungi
I was just saying. And like I said Bloodstone is a monster hunter. The list of the kind of monsters are on the other page

I know, but Master is responsible for brining back the Ska'r to our realm after hundreds of years being banished by Talisman and they are far higher than those monsters. (expect maybe Ulluxy'l Kwan Tae Syn)

golem370
With tech right? This is a straight up fight.

King_Mungi
With tech right? This is a straight up fight.

Nope, his mind without tech blocked the Ska'r's powers over him due to sheer willpower. He willed himself back into sanity after being tortured for 30,000 years straight.

As I mentioned he owned Wildheart, Sasquatch and Namor in a straight up fight

capt it up
Wolverine can lift 800 pounds at thats only for seconds.
lol are you serous? He lifted more with one arm with out straining lol

King KAM
Cap breaks him down like a booth at convention when its closing time...

The cap has dropped plenty of men like him...with ease...

Scoobless
Originally posted by capt it up
lol are you serous? He lifted more with one arm with out straining lol

Once or twice maybe ... most writers know that he isn't stronger than Captain america.

MR.Grum
Once or twice maybe ... most writers know that he isn't stronger than Captain america. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.