Man kills baby over Xbox 360

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/16225843.htm

Idiot who wrote the article couldn't give it a proper title, but that's not really the point.

Well, he pwned that n00b.

Bardock42
Originally posted by FeceMan

Sickest joke I ever read. You are ****ed man.

Lord Evolution
Yeah I heard about this, at first I giggled just a lil bit but then it was all sad faces after that.

This man just lost his temper and did something he will regret and pay for the rest of his life.

Robtard
This is the type of guy that deserves the death penalty. Killing a kid, your own kid over a $600.00 piece of equipment, a kick ass piece I might add, but still.

What's also interesting, the article made it a point too point out that he was playing a "violent video game".

-Joke was tasteless Fece...

FeceMan
Originally posted by Robtard
What's also interesting, the article made it a point too point out that he was playing a "violent video game".
Yes, it did.

Yes, it was.

Lord Evolution
What Xbox 360 cost $600???

It must have been a PS3 and if it was then I condone it......j/k

PVS
i think the biggest crime here was that he paid $600 for a $400 system

i would punch a hundred babies if i found out i got jipped like that.

yeah, i know it was tasteless, i dont care.

Robtard
Yes, it did.

Yes, it was.

Point being, this will serve as an anchor for the "It's not peoples fault they kill, it's the video games!" crowd.

Lord Evolution
Originally posted by PVS

hahaha boxing where are them babies at??

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS

Well, tasteless doesn't mean not funny. Fece's was better though.

pr1983
Originally posted by PVS

laughing

what's the bets that they blame the xbox rather than the fact that the guy was obviously abusive and unhinged...

PVS
Point being, this will serve as an anchor for the "It's not peoples fault they kill, it's the video games!" crowd.

and thats the motive behind the article. thats the reason XBOX360 headlines the article rather than the truth: man punches baby because he's a psychotic freak.

that is why i never get choked up over agenda based shit like this. shit, i bet in the time it took me to type this at least one baby somewhere was just killed by its own parents. however since there's no sensationalist hook to it, it wont be news.

BackFire
I certainly won't complain when he's raped and killed in prison.

The joke was tasteless, Fece....but god damn it, it was funny.

Marxman
Originally posted by PVS

hysterical I thought it was funny.

But seriously, even though this was really effed up he still doesn't deserve the death penalty. No one does. I'm thinking this guy is gonna live the rest of his life regretting those few seconds of anger. That's punishment enough.

PVS
i cant wait till yipyap the windup toy dog sees this thread.

BackFire
If anything this is evidence not of violence in video games causing violence, but of the excessive price tag of consoles causing violence. Shows that they should lower the price so if it breaks you won't be urged to murder whoever caused it.

Lord Evolution
Originally posted by Marxman

But seriously, even though this was really effed up he still doesn't deserve the death penalty. No one does. I'm thinking this guy is gonna live the rest of his life regretting those few seconds of anger. That's punishment enough.

Twas hilarious if you ask me.

I agree he doesn't deserve the death penalty nor does he deserve life in prison.

Robtard

I disagree, this is exactly the kind of crap that deserves the death penalty. Do you seriously think a guy who would beat his own kid to death over a video game console will actually feel regret over the death? If anything, he'll be upset he can't play anymore.

Marxman
Originally posted by BackFire
If anything this is evidence not of violence in video games causing violence, but of the excessive price tag of consoles causing violence. Shows that they should lower the price so if it breaks you won't be urged to murder whoever caused it.

Here here! cheers

Robtard
Originally posted by Lord Evolution
Twas hilarious if you ask me.

I agree he doesn't deserve the death penalty nor does he deserve life in prison.

What exactly does he deserve then? A lifetime of not playing xbox?

PVS
I disagree, this is exactly the kind of crap that deserves the death penalty. Do you seriously think a guy who would beat his own kid to death over a video game console will actually feel regret over the death? If anything, he'll be upset he can't play anymore.

i dont think any of us have enough knowledge of the situation to know either way.

Marxman

I think anyone with the least bit of sanity will regret killing their child, especially a father killing his daughter. He "snapped" and he confesed, which shows that he does regret it. The death penalty is too absolute and no one deserves no matter what their crime.

FeceMan
If said people blame this on videogames, then said people need to die in a fire.

Lord Evolution
What exactly does he deserve then? A lifetime refrain from playing xbox?

No that would be rewarding him, noob should have had a PS3 big grin

I don't know law or anything but what is the typical sentencing for this type of case.

Bardock42
What exactly does he deserve then? A lifetime of not playing xbox?

Nah, for all I care he may play x-box, as long as he stays away from me, my family, my friends and my society.

Robtard
Originally posted by PVS
i dont think any of us have enough knowledge of the situation to know either way.

The facts that we know:

1)In his own words "I thought it was broken. I popped her in the face. I picked her up and tossed her in a chair.",

2)The autopsy later found that she had received at least three separate blows and they were strong enough to remove a piece of skull.

Going off of that, I highly doubt this is the kind of 'it was a mistake, it would never happen again' kind of man.

Robtard
I think anyone with the least bit of sanity will regret killing their child, especially a father killing his daughter. He "snapped" and he confesed, which shows that he does regret it. The death penalty is too absolute and no one deserves no matter what their crime.

This is not like he snapped and slapped her once and she accidentally feel down the staircase and died kind of thing. Dude hit her hard enough to dislodge a piece of skull and left her there to get smokes.

PVS
He "snapped" and he confesed, which shows that he does regret it.

that is not a sound conclusion. he could very well be remorseless.

The facts that we know:

1)In his own words "I thought it was broken. I popped her in the face. I picked her up and tossed her in a chair.",

2)The autopsy later found that she had received at least three separate blows and they were strong enough to remove a piece of skull.

you dont have to sell the idea of satisfaction in seeing him suffer and die, we're on the same page on that. however as i said we do not know whether or not he truly 'snapped', was intoxicated, is psychotic...etc. the law should remain impartial and objective imho rather than an extention of our animalistic blood lust. the law should be above our violent passion for revenge rather than automatically feed it.

Going off of that, I highly doubt this is the kind of 'it was a mistake, it would never happen again' kind of man.

doubt all you wish. however we know little about why it happened. we only know that it happened.

Robtard
No that would be rewarding him, noob should have had a PS3 big grin

I don't know law or anything but what is the typical sentencing for this type of case.

You stated an opinion that he doesn't deserve capital punishment nor life, so I am asking you in your opinion, what should a murderer of this magnitude face?

Depends if he is found guilty of murder or manslaughter, he could get anything from several years to life to death.

Lord Evolution
You stated an opinion that he doesn't deserve capital punishment nor life, so I am asking you in your opinion, what should a murderer of this magnitude face?

Depends if he is found guilty of murder or manslaughter, he could get anything from several years to life to death.

Does 20 years sound about right?

WrathfulDwarf
This Next Gen have brought nothing but tragedy and violence to our modern culture.

Guy waiting in line to purchase a PS3 gets shot.

Kid got shot by cop for stealing a console.

Children experiencing muscular pains for playing with the Wii control.

And now this happens.

This Next Gen is pure Evil! I hereby boycott every next gen console and I'm gonna start a petition to get people to ban these brutal horrible video games.

Bardock42
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
This Next Gen have brought nothing but tragedy and violence to our modern culture.

Guy waiting in line to purchase a PS3 gets shot.

Kid got shot by cop for stealing a console.

Children experiencing muscular pains for playing with the Wii control.

And now this happens.

This Next Gen is pure Evil! I hereby boycott every next gen console and I'm gonna start a petition to get people to ban these brutal horrible video games.

You know they are this-gen now, right?

Anyways, you are right, I'm waiting for the next gen.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Bardock42

Anyways, you are right, I'm waiting for the next gen.

I'm getting a DS Lite for Christmas. batman

Grinning Goku

I'm sorry, but I sorely disagree. But, neither you nor I have a say in the matter so, whatever. As a side note though, if you don't think pulverizing an innocent toddler to death merits the death penalty, what the heck does?

Dusty
That is just terrible.

Alliance

thumb up Despite your position on government endoreced homicide and ignorance on how much a 360 costs.

ThePittman

quickshot
he said he felt no remorse for killing his own daughter guys a sicko jack thompsons gonna have a field day about this

Robtard
Originally posted by Alliance
thumb up Despite your position on government endoreced homicide and ignorance on how much a 360 costs.

I know they're in the neighborhood of $300-$400 (depending on model), I said $600.00 because that is what the article stated. But in reality, the cost of the console isn't a factor, a 360* could cost $6k, still wouldn't make this crime any more acceptable or understandable.

Robtard

Bardock42
Though I do agree, the facts remain that the guy admitted to hitting his child hard enough to kill her because he thought she had broken his Xbox. Lets add a few possible scenario changes and see if that makes it any more excusable/understandable.

1) He was drunk/on drugs - Nope
2) His father abused him as a child - Nope
3) It really wasn't his daughter, his wife had an affair - Nope
4) He was getting his ass kicked on-line by a 10 ten old who was simultaneously insulting him over the headset - Nope
Lets add a few punishments that won't make anything better for anyone:

- he gets executed

ThePittman

Robtard
Lets add a few punishments that won't make anything better for anyone:

- he gets executed

WRONG! A few possible outcomes that may make it better if he were to get executed, though it is highly unlikely that he will.

1) The family of the child feels a sense of justice/closure.
2) Taxpayers will have one less murderer to shelter, feed, provide medical care for and guard over.
3) He'll never (as in ever) be able to "snap" and kill someone else over something as trivial as a video game.

Bardock42
WRONG! A few possible outcomes that may make it better if he were to get executed, though it is highly unlikely that he will.

2) Taxpayers will have one less murderer to shelter, feed, provide medical care for and guard over.
3) He'll never (as in ever) be able to "snap" and kill someone else over something as trivial as a video game.

Yeah, true. I meant won't make anything better for me...obviously.

Robtard
Yeah, true. I meant won't make anything better for me...obviously.

No German, you said "anyone", but anyhow...

Wouldn't it be funny as hell though if this guy gets out of jail only after a few years and ends up moving to Germany, becoming your next door neighbor and kills you over another video game induced "snap"? Hypothetically speaking of course.

Bardock42
No German, you said "anyone", but anyhow...

Wouldn't it be funny as hell though if this guy gets out of jail only after a few years and ends up moving to Germany, becoming your next door neighbor and kills you over another video game induced "snap"? Hypothetically speaking of course.

Of course I said that. I am German. Where the hell have you been the last 60 years?

Objectively speaking...that would be the most ****ing hilarious thing that ever happened. Ever.

Grinning Goku
Man, you have great sense of humor.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Man, you have great sense of humor.

Thanks, I dig it.

Grinning Goku
thumb up

silver_tears
You guys are so ****ing not funny.

PVS

irrelevant to the law. its not about satisfaction for anyone. justice/closure in this sense are kind gentle euphamisms for bloodlust and revenge

i have yet to see reliable figures which support the tax claim, especially since the process of appealing as well as all the time it takes to follow through seems to be just as expensive if not more. but lets be honest here, money is the last thing on the mind of anyone supporting the death penalty. i have yet to hear anyone say "its a shame, and i hate the hypocritical idea of killing a killer, but look at the cost to mr. and mrs. john q taxpayer".

same as if he's locked up for life. the public peace is preserved and nobody else is killed.

Originally posted by silver_tears

correct. funny is an understatement. we are simply ****ing hilarious

Bardock42
Originally posted by silver_tears

And you are ugly.

See? Lies hurt people. So don't do it.

BackFire
Wait, did someone object to the idea of the man getting life in prison?

pr1983
Wait, did someone object to the idea of the man getting life in prison?

some where up there, yeah...

on a serious note...

from what i've read of this article, it sounds like this was more than just snapping... the guy seemed like an abusive pr*ck who liked to beat on the people around him...

what i would do is:

send him to prison, and make sure every single solitary inmate knows that he's a baby killer... see how well he does then...

failing that, cut off his hands... no more xbox for him (i know it wasnt why he killed the child, but f*ck him, make him suffer).

and before anyone says thats inhumane, the man beat a child to death, for nothing, not a god-damned thing...

Bardock42
Originally posted by pr1983

on a serious note...

from what i've read of this article, it sounds like this was more than just snapping... the guy seemed like an abusive pr*ck who liked to beat on the people around him...

what i would do is:

send him to prison, and make sure every single solitary inmate knows that he's a baby killer... see how well he does then...

failing that, cut off his hands... no more xbox for him (i know it wasnt why he killed the child, but f*ck him, make him suffer).

and before anyone says thats inhumane, the man beat a child to death, for nothing, not a god-damned thing...
So you would basically take pleasure in hurting him as bad as you can?

Well, I dunno. Just. I dunno.

pr1983
So you would basically take pleasure in hurting him as bad as you can?

Well, I dunno. Just. I dunno.

I don't see how there's any pleasure for anyone (myself included) in it...

i just think that the sentence should reflect the crime... erm

Bardock42
I don't see how there's any pleasure for anyone (myself included) in it...

i just think that the sentence should reflect the crime... erm

That is idiotic though. How is a society any different if it just punishes criminals the same way they did their crimes?

WrathfulDwarf
Death Penalty or not that asswipe needs to be punish....Period!

Robtard
Originally posted by PVS
irrelevant to the law. its not about satisfaction for anyone. justice/closure in this sense are kind gentle euphamisms for bloodlust and revenge

i have yet to see reliable figures which support the tax claim, especially since the process of appealing as well as all the time it takes to follow through seems to be just as expensive if not more. but lets be honest here, money is the last thing on the mind of anyone supporting the death penalty. i have yet to hear anyone say "its a shame, and i hate the hypocritical idea of killing a killer, but look at the cost to mr. and mrs. john q taxpayer".

same as if he's locked up for life. the public peace is preserved and nobody else is killed.

correct. funny is an understatement. we are simply ****ing hilarious

I did start the post under the guise of "possible" and "may", not it will.

Satisfaction and Justice go hand in hand almost. If I out of negligence destroy your X-Box, you can sue me and receive money to compensate you for your lose (a.k.a. satisfaction).

I honestly do not know which is more expensive, paying for the court/execution fees or housing, feeding, guarding and providing medical care for someone for 50-80+ years so I guess it falls down to, do "you" feel better about paying to kill a murderer or pay to keep them locked up forever. It cost money either way, but we do have a finite amount of space where we can store these people.

Yes and no, murders happen in prison frequently. Also, a murderer who knows he can never receive parole and also knows he can never be executed no matter what he does is an extremely dangerous person.

and yes, hilarious is the correct word.

pr1983
That is idiotic though. How is a society any different if it just punishes criminals the same way they did their crimes?

maybe the hand thing was a bit extreme, but otherwise, i don't see why someone who does that kind of sh*t deserves sympathy from anyone... and the harsher the sentence, the more of a deterrent its gonna be... at the very least that guy should spend the rest of his life in a cell with no luxuries whatsoever...

(there are prisons in ireland where people can have stuff like mobile phones, sattelite (sp?) tv and even, yes, games consoles)

Robtard

on a serious note...

what i would do is:

No need for dramatics... lethal injection or gas him, even let him choose if he wants.

Bardock42
maybe the hand thing was a bit extreme, but otherwise, i don't see why someone who does that kind of sh*t deserves sympathy from anyone... and the harsher the sentence, the more of a deterrent its gonna be... at the very least that guy should spend the rest of his life in a cell with no luxuries whatsoever...

(there are prisons in ireland where people can have stuff like mobile phones, sattelite (sp?) tv and even, yes, games consoles)

Because they are people like their victims. Yes, they did something wrong, but we don't suddenly get the right to treat them like shit because of it. I find the death penalty personally questionable, but I can agree to it since it is a reasonable way to make sure there won't be any reoffending. What I can absolutely not understand and dislike very much are the ideas that they should be tortured (that includes getting raped in prison, be scared to be executed for 18 years or so, and getting their hands cut off). People that propose them freak me out and quite actually scare me.

pr1983
No need for dramatics... lethal injection or gas him, even let him choose if he wants.

i wouldnt execute him actually... erm

Because they are people like their victims. Yes, they did something wrong, but we don't suddenly get the right to treat them like shit because of it. I find the death penalty personally questionable, but I can agree to it since it is a reasonable way to make sure there won't be any reoffending. What I can absolutely not understand and dislike very much are the ideas that they should be tortured (that includes getting raped in prison, be scared to be executed for 18 years or so, and getting their hands cut off). People that propose them freak me out and quite actually scare me.

he gave up any rights to equal treatment he had the day he killed that child imo... torture may be a tad extreme, but prison isnt a hotel, he did a terrible thing, and as far as im concerned, he doesnt deserve a damn thing...

do i scare you? no expression

Bardock42
he gave up any rights to equal treatment he had the day he killed that child imo...

do i scare you? no expression

Yes, yes, you do actually.

It's just the knowledge that if more people like me would be in the world it might be a more "tasteless" place, but it would be so much ****ing safer for anyone. People that don't want other people to be tortured, raped, killed for any reason just seem so much more likable to me.

pr1983

It's just the knowledge that if more people like me would be in the world it might be a more "tasteless" place, but it would be so much ****ing safer for anyone. People that don't want other people to be tortured, raped, killed for any reason just seem so much more likable to me.

laughing

i never said anything about rape, nor would i ever condone such a thing... erm

i'll put it this way... if it was your son, daughter, brother or sister, and you had the guy who did it in a room for ten minutes, would he still be standing by the time you left that room?

Bardock42
laughing

i never said anything about rape, nor would i ever condone such a thing... erm

i'll put it this way... if it was your son, daughter, brother or sister, and you had the guy who did it in a room for ten minutes, would he still be standing by the time you left that room?

No, but I know that I would be wrong and I hope (from a more objective standpoint) that society and my government would stop me and absolutely not support it or do so themselves.

FeceMan
You guys ruined my thread. Thanks a lot.

Bardock42

No, no, actually we didn't, we discussed a very possible topic that the article you posted could spawn. Your "He pwned the n00b" just wasn't hint enough what you would the topic to be like, you know?

pr1983
No, but I know that I would be wrong and I hope (from a more objective standpoint) that society and my government would stop me and absolutely not support it or do so themselves.

of course, we can't apply our standards/reactions to the government, they have to be objective...

just what you said earlier, i have to disagree about the world being definately safer...

im not so sure, because to be honest, if there were more deterrents (not neccessarily torture), maybe crime wouldnt be as high as it is nowadays...

Bardock42
of course, we can't apply our standards/reactions to the government, they have to be objective...

just what you said earlier, i have to disagree about the world being definately safer...

im not so sure, because to be honest, if there were more deterrents (not neccessarily torture), maybe crime wouldnt be as high as it is nowadays...

Oh, the world would be a better place was just to make my holier than thou half happy, no offense. Ia m jsut a better person than ya'll

Possibly, but would it be much of a society you want to live in? I mean, not much crime in Oceania, not the place I want to spend the rest of my life in though.

BackFire

Quiet poopface.

FeceMan
No, no, actually we didn't, we discussed a very possible topic that the article you posted could spawn. Your "He pwned the n00b" just wasn't hint enough what you would the topic to be like, you know?
I'm fine with serious discussion. However, some of the debate points in this thread are...well, ridiculous.

Bardock42
I'm fine with serious discussion. However, some of the debate points in this thread are...well, ridiculous.

But...I mean, it was serious discussion..like, when you entered it. Lets review, discussion going on when Fece entered:

Because they are people like their victims. Yes, they did something wrong, but we don't suddenly get the right to treat them like shit because of it. I find the death penalty personally questionable, but I can agree to it since it is a reasonable way to make sure there won't be any reoffending. What I can absolutely not understand and dislike very much are the ideas that they should be tortured (that includes getting raped in prison, be scared to be executed for 18 years or so, and getting their hands cut off). People that propose them freak me out and quite actually scare me. Originally posted by pr1983
i wouldnt execute him actually... erm

he gave up any rights to equal treatment he had the day he killed that child imo... torture may be a tad extreme, but prison isnt a hotel, he did a terrible thing, and as far as im concerned, he doesnt deserve a damn thing...

do i scare you? no expression Originally posted by Bardock42

Discussion after Fece enters:

You guys ruined my thread. Thanks a lot. Originally posted by BackFire
Quiet poopface. Originally posted by FeceMan

pr1983

sorry... embarrasment but your first post was simply hysterical to be honest...

Oh, the world would be a better place was just to make my holier than thou half happy, no offense. Ia m jsut a better person than ya'll

Possibly, but would it be much of a society you want to live in? I mean, not much crime in Oceania, not the place I want to spend the rest of my life in though.

*whootisssh* stick out tongue

i agree there has to be a balance, but as it stands today, i think criminals in alot of cases get off way too easily...

such as? stick out tongue

Adam_PoE

What an unnecessary use of force . . . it is an XBOX360, not a PS3.

FeceMan
"omfg u said xbox 360 cost $600 omg u r st00pid and nto know wht ur tlking about"

"he admitted 2 teh crime so he is soryr about it"

"not enuff info"

Granted, we don't know everything about the case (for the last one), but I do think we know enough to say that this guy needs a good sodomizing or three in a prison. At the very least.

Tarja
He'll get what he deserves in prison.

People kill over such petty things nowadays, don't they? sad

FeceMan
Originally posted by Tarja
He'll get what he deserves in prison.

People kill over such petty things nowadays, don't they? sad
I think the issue is more that he killed a baby.

Tarja
I think the issue is more that he killed a baby.

I know he killed a baby, which is unforgivable, and he is pathetic himself for killing over a stupid game.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Tarja
I know he killed a baby, which is unforgivable, and he is pathetic himself for killing over a stupid game.
Well, yeah.

BackFire
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
What an unnecessary use of force . . . it is an XBOX360, not a PS3.

If it was a PS3 he should have praised the baby.

FeceMan
If it was a PS3 he should have praised the baby.
You misspelled "defenestrated."

Marxman
"omfg u said xbox 360 cost $600 omg u r st00pid and nto know wht ur tlking about"

"he admitted 2 teh crime so he is soryr about it"

"not enuff info"

Granted, we don't know everything about the case (for the last one), but I do think we know enough to say that this guy needs a good sodomizing or three in a prison. At the very least.

And what have you contributed to this discussion except a stupid joke and criticisms on other people's contributions.

Alliance
I know they're in the neighborhood of $300-$400 (depending on model), I said $600.00 because that is what the article stated. But in reality, the cost of the console isn't a factor, a 360* could cost $6k, still wouldn't make this crime any more acceptable or understandable.

No, but if you or the article can't get simple facts straight, you just look ignorant.

Besides, that wasn't really the main point of my post.

FeceMan
And what have you contributed to this discussion except a stupid joke and criticisms on other people's contributions.
I made the ****ing thread.

KidRock
Shouldnt this thread be in the Video Game Discussion section wink

FeceMan
Nah, it's about baby-killing.

Might as well toss it in the abortion thread.

(OH SNAP LOOK AT WHAT I DID THERE)

PVS

yeah, thats him in a nutshell

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
yeah, thats him in a nutshell
No, this is me in a nutshell:

"Help! I'm in a nutshell! How did I get into this bloody great big nutshell? What kind of shell has a nut like this?"

KidRock

"Help! I'm in a nutshell! How did I get into this bloody great big nutshell? What kind of shell has a nut like this?"

laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud

pr1983

austin powers... cool...

office jesus
This is just another example of why stupid people shouldn't breed.

Robtard
Originally posted by Alliance
No, but if you or the article can't get simple facts straight, you just look ignorant.

Besides, that wasn't really the main point of my post.

Maybe he did pay $600.00 for it from a 3rd hand party, maybe that was the cost with games/accessories included, maybe he lied and told the police he paid $600.00, maybe the article did just error, maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe... Too many unknown factors to just drop the "ignorant" judgement.

lord xyz
Well, first of all that person should be banned from having an Xbox 360 until completing therapy and proves to be reasonable around one. Second, I think it's only fair he apoligises to anyone who was offended from knowing of it and apoligise to parents, teachers and people whose lives are based around children. And if it isn't just the Xbox 360 that makes him go insane, he should be isolated from society by the country/state's recomended period.

Oh and one more thing, best ****ing joke ever. evil face

Leo.M

The joke was tasteless, Fece.

botankus
In an alleged confession read at his preliminary hearing yesterday, Spellman, 25, said he was playing one of Tom Clancy's "Ghost Recon" games - a violent combat epic - in a front bedroom of his family's Brewerytown home that Thursday morning, Sept. 7.

Ghost Recon is the best game out there. "A violent combat epic" - how poetic!!!!

Mr. Sandman
Does 20 years sound about right?

No. The minimum sentence for murder is 25 years.

Seeing as this was a 17 month old child, he should get the maximum sentence, life in prison or death.

Honestly, I'd rather him spend his lifetime getting ass and mouth-raped in prison.

ThePittman

Marxman
premeditated?

Robtard
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
No. The minimum sentence for murder is 25 years.

Seeing as this was a 17 month old child, he should get the maximum sentence, life in prison or death.

Honestly, I'd rather him spend his lifetime getting ass and mouth-raped in prison.

What if he is a bad-ass mofo though? Maybe he'll be the one doing the ass & mouth raping. Safer just to end his life... I'll doubt he'll get death though, as noted about, it wasn't premeditated.

lord xyz
Originally posted by lord xyz
Well, first of all that person should be banned from having an Xbox 360 until completing therapy and proves to be reasonable around one. Second, I think it's only fair he apoligises to anyone who was offended from knowing of it and apoligise to parents, teachers and people whose lives are based around children. And if it isn't just the Xbox 360 that makes him go insane, he should be isolated from society by the country/state's recomended period.

PVS
BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!!!!!

Robtard
Lord XYZ... if no one laughed the first time, just let it go.

PVS
Originally posted by PVS
BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!!!!!

Robtard
Lord XYZ... if no one laughed the first time, just let it go.

PVS
Originally posted by lord xyz

ThePittman
premeditated? Premeditated = Planned, this is a requirement for 1st degree murder that it was not an action of passion but thought out.

Marxman
Originally posted by ThePittman
Premeditated = Planned, this is a requirement for 1st degree murder that it was not an action of passion but thought out.

No, I know what premeditated means. You butchered the word though so I was asking if that was what you meant.

ThePittman
No, I know what premeditated means. You butchered the word though so I was asking if that was what you meant. How exactly did I butcher it?

PVS
yeah, im confused as well.

SpadeKing

The joke was tasteless, Fece....but god damn it, it was funny.

they're gonna ship him to Japan where some giant hairy black guy named Bob will rape him everyday erm

PVS
must every topic like this degenerate into an "expose your darkest and most sadistic fantasies of revenge" thread?

SpadeKing
why not? no expression

Marxman

SpadeKing
I meant no offense. I was just making sure.

he will be raped everyday for those 20-25 years then

ThePittman
I meant no offense. I was just making sure. duuuh I'm a little slow today wink

PVS
hahaha

'when spellcheck goes wrong'

ThePittman
Originally posted by PVS
hahaha

'when spellcheck goes wrong' yes

LethalFemme
http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/16225843.htm

Idiot who wrote the article couldn't give it a proper title, but that's not really the point.

I hope he burns in hell for all eternity and the damned souls of that world rip him into pieces.no expression

FeceMan
*Sighs.*

HAY GUYS I AM MASTERBAITING 2 THouHTS OF PUNISHMENT LOLZ RIP OF HIS BALLS N FEED THEM 2 HIM HAR

Marxman
Originally posted by ThePittman
duuuh I'm a little slow today wink

I here to help stick out tongue

PVS
ahh the sounds of moral superiority...

"KILL!!! KILL!!!! KILL!!!! HANG HIM BY HIS INTESTINES!!!!! RIP HIS DICK OFF AND FEEED IT TO HIM!!!! RIP OUT HIS KNEECAPS WITH RUSTY VICE GRIPS!!!! YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!" *ejaculates*

LethalFemme
*Sighs.*

HAY GUYS I AM MASTERBAITING 2 THouHTS OF PUNISHMENT LOLZ RIP OF HIS BALLS N FEED THEM 2 HIM HAR

Which hand are you using?ermm

dirkdirden
BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!!!!! *ejaculates*
BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!!!!! *ejaculates*

PVS
that was my joke mad

LethalFemme
Originally posted by PVS
ahh the sounds of moral superiority...

"KILL!!! KILL!!!! KILL!!!! HANG HIM BY HIS INTESTINES!!!!! RIP HIS DICK OFF AND FEEED IT TO HIM!!!! RIP OUT HIS KNEECAPS WITH RUSTY VICE GRIPS!!!! YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!" *ejaculates*

Me Morally Superior?rolling on floor laughing

Robtard
Originally posted by PVS
that was my joke mad

Jokes actually... He did a double whammy on you, took two of your jokes and combined them. Only one possible thing to do now, find him and sodomize him with his own index finger (still attached). Have to set the example, otherwise this place will turn into a joke-theft frenzy.

PVS
Jokes actually... He did a double whammy on you, took two of your jokes and combined them. Only one possible thing to do now, find him and sodomize him with his own finger (still attached). Have to set the example, otherwise this place will turn into a joke-theft frenzy.

i would prefer to sodomise him with a cactus.
not a little house cactus, mind you, but...
http://www.sbs.utexas.edu/bio350m/images/Cacti.JPEG.jpg

dirkdirden
Originally posted by PVS
that was my joke mad
Gota love the past tense.

Best ass rape catus around
http://delirenstock.free.fr/images/cactus.jpg

PVS
no expression

Robtard
Originally posted by PVS
i would prefer to sodomise him with a cactus.
not a little house cactus, mind you, but...

I still say finger because afterwards, you could give him a "Dirty Sanchez" with his own finger... how humbling would that be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.