Arishim the Judge vs Scathan the Celestial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starhawk
Arishim the Judge

vs

Scathan the Celestial

celestialdemon
Stalemate. Didn't it take a handful of Celestials just to put down one of their own?

Starhawk
Scathan i think is their most powerful.

guy222
In response to Starhawk, the most powerful Celestial is Exitar. He is rumored to make an appearance soon.

The Second Host of the Celestials did wage war against Tiamut the Dreaming Celestial

guy222
Originally posted by Starhawk
Arishim the Judge

vs

Scathan the Celestial

There are three Celestials who judge, these are two of them. I like Arishem, he is probably the oldest of his race. Although equal in power, Arishem's experience wins out

norrinradd43
I say arishim too...I think he is one of the most powerful along with Ziran, OAA, and Exitar

tru-marvell
I agree with OAA being top Celestial and Exitar being right next to him...but what are u all basing the others power levels on? I was of the impression that their titles were just job descriptions not a ranking of ability.

Evangel94
People are basing celestial power levels off each celestial's job description? It's doesn't work like that. Each celestial is very powerful and their is no clearcut method of discerning each one's power level. One or two celestial may stand out and explicitly stated to be more powerful, but on average each celestial is roughly equal to one another.

norrinradd43
I was just basing Ziran on being there because they always show him getting involved more than any other celestial...i.e. Infinity Gauntlet

guy222
Originally posted by Evangel94
People are basing celestial power levels off each celestial's job description? It's doesn't work like that. Each celestial is very powerful and their is no clearcut method of discerning each one's power level. One or two celestial may stand out and explicitly stated to be more powerful, but on average each celestial is roughly equal to one another.

Exitar is the most powerful Celestial. Arishem is the Judge. smile

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
Exitar is the most powerful Celestial. Arishem is the Judge. smile

Possibly, the true Beyonders created Scanthan

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
In response to Starhawk, the most powerful Celestial is Exitar. He is rumored to make an appearance soon.

The Second Host of the Celestials did wage war against Tiamut the Dreaming Celestial

Tiamut is awake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.