Batman, Daredevil, & Spiderman vs Cap, Blade and Green Arrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Both teams get one week to train together and learn from each others knowledge of their opponents. Only standard equipment is allowed. Prep is allowed but, they are only allowed to prep with what they would normally have.

Best of three rounds. Who takes this?

Metalmanx
Team Blind Eight-legged Bats.

Entity
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Any special reason?

braz

braz
Originally posted by Entity
Any special reason?

faster, stronger, smarter, more skilled.

pretty much. just on a whole different level than the other team no expression

Entity
Originally posted by braz
faster, stronger, smarter, more skilled.

pretty much. just on a whole different level than the other team no expression

Well, Cap is sapost to be able to beat Spiderman by studying him and from what I read in Amazing Spiderman 533 the only reason he beat Cap was because he had developed better skills that cap hadn't seen him use yet and he used Tony's new armor/weapons. I don't really agree with Cap being able to beat Spidey by studying him but, that is what the comic said.

Green Arrow knows Bruce pretty well. Enough to beat Bruce, NO, but, he might be able to tell the other in the time allowed to train how to use their abilities to beat him.

As for Blade and Daredevil. Blade should own Matt, IMO.
Don't get me wrong I love DD but I also love Blade and he is far better.

braz
Well, Cap is sapost to be able to beat Spiderman by studying him and from what I read in Amazing Spiderman 533 the only reason he beat Cap was because he had developed better skills that cap hadn't seen him use yet and he used Tony's new armor/weapons. I don't really agree with Cap being able to beat Spidey by studying him but, that is what the comic said.

Green Arrow knows Bruce pretty well. Enough to beat Bruce, NO, but, he might be able to tell the other in the time allowed to train how to use their abilities to beat him.

As for Blade and Daredevil. Blade should own Matt, IMO.
Don't get me wrong I love DD but I also love Blade and he is far better.

hm. interesting. Captain America beating Spiderman just doesnt sound right to me, but hey, what the hell. r u sure spidey was giving it his all though or even remotely close to being bloodlusted?
and i agree Blade beats DD. as for Bats and GA, i gotta say Batman takes it, barely though.

Entity
Originally posted by braz
hm. interesting. Captain America beating Spiderman just doesnt sound right to me, but hey, what the hell. r u sure spidey was giving it his all though or even remotely close to being bloodlusted?
and i agree Blade beats DD. as for Bats and GA, i gotta say Batman takes it, barely though.

I don't truly see Cap taking Spidey down either but, he claimed in the comic that the only reason he could beat him was due to his new armor and farthered abilities from the other which cap hadn't had a chance to study yet.

Spidey and Cap were pretty much nose to nose and Spidey use his new armor leg things Tony gave him. Then Peter said "thats how I can beat him, not man to man, man to spider". So apperantly Cap's not having a chance to study his new moves was the only thing that let him win. Of course they have to make their American symbol look good when he loses to their flagship character!

I truthfully agree with you that Spiderman could take Cap 8/10 realistically thou.

Metalmanx
Any special reason?

Spider-Man (non-holding back) punks Cap.

Daredevil could at least stalemate Blade until Spidey gets there.

Batman would take Ollie after a long match.

Entity
Spider-Man (non-holding back) punks Cap.

Daredevil could at least stalemate Blade until Spidey gets there.

Batman would take Ollie after a long match.

1 and 3 I can agree with but, while I fully belive Spidey beats Cap, Cap is gonna hold him to long for him to be any help for DD. Blade would own Matt long before Peter was even finished with Cap.

the_satan32
I don't know much about Green Arrow so I'm not going to say anything about him. Spider-Man should be able to take down Cap with no problem. Cap is a peak human but Spider-Man an enhanced human meaning he can deal with him. Any battle that shows him beating Spidey is PIS. But what should we expect an American symbol getting his ass handed to him? I don't think so.

Metalmanx
1 and 3 I can agree with but, while I fully belive Spidey beats Cap, Cap is gonna hold him to long for him to be any help for DD. Blade would own Matt long before Peter was even finished with Cap.

I disagree. When Spidey isn't holding back, he's a force to be reckoned with against other street-levelers. Cap REALLY wouldn't hold a candle to a full-throttle Spidey.

Entity
I disagree. When Spidey isn't holding back, he's a force to be reckoned with against other street-levelers. Cap REALLY wouldn't hold a candle to a full-throttle Spidey.

In just ability, no he is only a small percentage of what Peter is but, Cap is like batman when it comes to skill and stradigy. He would use everything he knows about Peter to level the playing feild and give himself as many advantages as possible. Wouldn't be enought to beat him but it would wear him down and make the fight last alot longer. Remember this is Peter's childhood ideal too, so that makes it alot harder on spidey aswell. Its pretty hard to fight anyone who is still larger than life to you, no matter how mad you are.

Metalmanx
In just ability, no he is only a small percentage of what Peter is but, Cap is like batman when it comes to skill and stradigy. He would use everything he knows about Peter to level the playing feild and give himself as many advantages as possible. Wouldn't be enought to beat him but it would wear him down and make the fight last alot longer. Remember this is Peter's childhood ideal too, so that makes it alot harder on spidey aswell. Its pretty hard to fight anyone who is still larger than life to you, no matter how mad you are.

According to KMC, Spidey won't be worried about fighting his idol, so that won't be a problem. Unfortunately, Cap wouldn't be able to land a hit against Spidey, as good as Cap is. Meanwhile, Spidey will be landing each attack he throws at Cap.

And then, of course, there's the webbing. no expression

Muck101
batman takes blade, better fighting skills
Spidey takes Cap, better speed, streangth
DD takes GA, GA would never be able to hit him with an arrow

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Muck101
batman takes blade, better fighting skills
Spidey takes Cap, better speed, streangth
DD takes GA, GA would never be able to hit him with an arrow

Batman and Blade would be bad for Batman. Blade's superhuman. He would rock Bats.

Entity
Batman and Blade would be bad for Batman. Blade's superhuman. He would rock Bats.

Agreed, Batman takes Blade my ass!

Muck101
Im pretty sure bats has fought vampires before, and won. He beat the Predator, for chrissakes.

Muck101
But my other matchups make sense?

Metalmanx
Yea, well. Blade is different.

Entity
Im pretty sure bats has fought vampires before, and won. He beat the Predator, for chrissakes.

Even if he had, and I'm sure he had prep if he did, Blade is more than a vampire. He is like peak vampire without any of their weaknesses

Entity
But my other matchups make sense?

Yea, Spidey can take Cap and DD can def take GA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.