Mr. Mxyzptlk vs. Darkseid & Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Thanos has gained THOTU and Darkseid gains the Anti-Life equation with the IG at the sametime. They are ready to use their powers together to bring havok to the multiverse. Then Mr. Mxyzptlk shows up to changes things as the multiverse's last hope. Mxy simplys says "Now that would be no fun, now would it?". However, they also have summened Onslaught with Franklin Richards and Nate Grey's powers.

So can Mxyzptlk stop them?

If not, who can?

tjcoady
Mxy wouldn't stand even a remote chance.

no one, aside from the source or The One Above All, would be able to beat them.

Entity
I don't know Mr. Mxy is pretty damn powerful if not quite completely omnipotent. Has anyone ever really even seen a limit to his full power?

bigbran
Originally posted by Entity
Thanos has gained THOTU and Darkseid gains the Anti-Life equation with the IG at the sametime. They are ready to use their powers together to bring havok to the multiverse. Then Mr. Mxyzptlk shows up to changes things as the multiverse's last hope. Mxy simplys says "Now that would be no fun, now would it?". However, they also have summened Onslaught with Franklin Richards and Nate Grey's powers.

So can Mxyzptlk stop them?

If not, who can? HOTU? Mxy doesn't stand a chance.

Draco69
Originally posted by bigbran
HOTU? Mxy doesn't stand a chance.

Meh. After looking at the Mr. Mxy. Respect Thread, I find it hard to believe anyone can actually defeat him.

Unlike Thanos with HOTU, Mr. Mxy can actually exist in the real world. In fact, he's an honorary editor for DC Comics....

no expression

http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1yh6.jpg

Soujaboy
Draco you may wanna go defend WW in the Hela vs WW thread...

Draco69
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Draco you may wanna go defend WW in the Hela vs WW thread...

Meh. I've already stated my piece. Besides Nvrbeenwithagirl always seems to......ya know?

erm

darthgoober
Originally posted by Draco69
Meh. I've already stated my piece. Besides Nvrbeenwithagirl always seems to......ya know?

erm
laughing out loud What? you mean f*ck it up for all the WW fans?

Draco69
Originally posted by darthgoober
laughing out loud What? you mean f*ck it up for all the WW fans?

I didn't say that....

shifty

darthgoober
I didn't say that....

shifty
Well I did. I'm actually a bit of a WW fan, and I hate it when nvr makes her out to be more than what she actually is(which is plenty respectable in it's own right).

bigbran
Meh. After looking at the Mr. Mxy. Respect Thread, I find it hard to believe anyone can actually defeat him.

Unlike Thanos with HOTU, Mr. Mxy can actually exist in the real world. In fact, he's an honorary editor for DC Comics....

no expression

http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1yh6.jpg This proves his power... how?
Your not even going by feats, but where he has gone.

Galactus has called Stan Lee (God) down, does this mean he is unbeatable?

It's called joke issues.

Also, what about Spectre? He beat him.

Who has Mxy defeated instead of where he has gone?

Wait, after looking at that, that looks more like Superman's arm...

Soujaboy

erm

Oh, I got ya. I must admit though, he or she is a little strange.erm

Draco69
This proves his power... how?
Your not even going by feats, but where he has gone.

Galactus has called Stan Lee (God) down, does this mean he is unbeatable?

It's called joke issues.

Also, what about Spectre? He beat him.

Who has Mxy defeated instead of where he has gone?

Well, if you go to the Mr. Mxy respect thread, everything Thanos has done, Mr. Mxy has also done.

Namely destroying the multiverse and nearly obliterating the omniverse if he wasn't stopped by the Supreme Being.

Also the feat shows that Mr. Mxy can not only go to the real world but also affect since he somehow managed to do what no comic book character ever done:

physically hit a writer.

ALL Mr. Myx appearances are "joke" issues. But for his character, they're canon. Since that's all he's got to go on.

Also the Spectre has a losing record against Mr. Myx. Spectre only "won" once. Mr. Mxy has at least three wins on record against him. Most of them were utter curbstomps.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ok first off, please stay on topic. if you have a prolem with me liking ww, kiss my gritz. 2ndly, I never make her out to be more than she is. it's just that so many tards make her out to be much less than she is. period. 3rdly, Mxy has done more on panel than either THOTU or the ALE. He's omnipotent in the full use of his power where DS nor Thanos are. Powerwise, they would be a lot for him to handle, but he's just as powerful and better with his powers.

kevdude
What was the 'other' time Mr. Mxy won against the Spectre? I remember when Joker took most of Mxy's powers then when Mxy and the Batimp (whatever we call him) was fighting. But what was the 3rd time?

Draco69
Originally posted by kevdude
What was the 'other' time Mr. Mxy won against the Spectre? I remember when Joker took most of Mxy's powers then when Mxy and the Batimp (whatever we call him) was fighting. But what was the 3rd time?

It was just after the Crisis. He turned Spectre into a Mary-Sue....

no expression

bigbran
Well, if you go to the Mr. Mxy respect thread, everything Thanos has done, Mr. Mxy has also done.

Namely destroying the multiverse and nearly obliterating the omniverse if he wasn't stopped by the Supreme Being.

Also the feat shows that Mr. Mxy can not only go to the real world but also affect since he somehow managed to do what no comic book character ever done:

physically hit a writer.

ALL Mr. Myx appearances are "joke" issues. But for his character, they're canon. Since that's all he's got to go on.

Also the Spectre has a losing record against Mr. Myx. Spectre only "won" once. Mr. Mxy has at least three wins on record against him. Most of them were utter curbstomps. So Myx beat Spectre, and a whole DC universe, with all of them attacking him at once?

Wasn't that an Elseworlds?

So basically what your saying, is that we sometimes have a three foot imp running around in the real world? How come I have never seen him walk by my house?

He wasn't able to KO a normal human...

So, even his Elseworlds, and his crossover comics are canon?

A weaker Spectre stole all his power, sounds like a curbstomp to me...
Also, I know Emp Joker was able to do something to him, but what were the other two?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So Myx beat Spectre, and a whole DC universe, with all of them attacking him at once?

So basically what your saying, is that we sometimes have a three foot imp running around in the real world? How come I have never seen him walk by my house?

He wasn't able to KO a normal human...

Also, I know Emp Joker was able to do something to him, but what were the other two?

How many times do I have to explain it. There is no such things as just an else worlds. Per IC, All else worlds are reall realities. And since there is only ONE mxy, him wiping away SEVERAL mulitiverse is cannon.

Draco69
So Myx beat Spectre, and a whole DC universe, with all of them attacking him at once?

Actually he just proverbially snapped his fingers and destroyed the entire multiverse including the Spectre out of anger. Nobody could do anything. The Spectre was powerless. The Supreme Being had to put everything back together.

Elseworlds is officially part of the DC Multiverse.

Mr. Mxy only appears in two places: the DC headquarters or the Time-Warner headquarters. Everything else is boring to him apparently.

The Spectre was backed by God. As implied in Superman.

But seriously if Mr. Mxy canonically is supposed to not only enter but influence the real world that implies power beyond Thanos with the HOTU. He never went anywhere near that level.

bigbran
Actually he just proverbially snapped his fingers and destroyed the entire multiverse including the Spectre out of anger. Nobody could do anything. The Spectre was powerless. The Supreme Being had to put everything back together. No, he got mad and unleashed on Batmite.
Didn't he KO Spectre by smashing a planet on his head...

Also, everyone attacked Thanos at once, and he beat all of them.
Myx was only fighting Batmite.

Elseworlds is officially part of the DC Multiverse. Yes, and it would seem to be that Myx's feats seem to be way higher in Else-Worlds...
He gets stomped in the main universe (by Spectre), but he does all this in the Else-Worlds? Seems kind of wierd to me...

Mr. Mxy only appears in two places: the DC headquarters or the Time-Warner headquarters. Everything else is boring to him apparently. But, he actually can come to the real world, and he could meet me in person?

The Spectre was backed by God. As implied in Superman. Ok.

But seriously if Mr. Mxy canonically is supposed to not only enter but influence the real world that implies power beyond Thanos with the HOTU. He never went anywhere near that level. Ya, but he has beaten more powerful people.
Marvel also doesn't have the real world written into their comics, so how can I compare against something that isn't there?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mxy has Never been shown in comics to actually be defeated. Not permanantly.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Mxy has Never been shown in comics to actually be defeated. Not permanantly. So, that weak Spectre incident was just a dream?

kevdude
It was just after the Crisis. He turned Spectre into a Mary-Sue....

no expression

Which Crisis?? COIE or IC? cool

nvrbeenwthagirl
So, that weak Spectre incident was just a dream?

At the end of the arc, Mxy simply vanished. He isn't shown defeated or depowered. IF he was powerless, He would have simply died.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
At the end of the arc, Mxy simply vanished. He isn't shown defeated or depowered. IF he was powerless, He would have simply died. Can he really die?
Maybe when he gets powerless, he simply gets erased?
I mean, how is he actually going to die?

Wait... I thought you said he wasn't defeated, how does dying mean that they can only be defeated that way?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can he really die?
Maybe when he gets powerless, he simply gets erased?
I mean, how is he actually going to die?

Wait... I thought you said he wasn't defeated, how does dying mean that they can only be defeated that way?

IT's the only way to be sure with mxy. Becuz He's never been shown to be killed except by himself. He's been bitched by the Ultimator before. And Since he is such a trickster and all, You never know when he's playing possum. The character is too difficult to gage so the only way to be sure of real victory is death or absolute depowermenT. Any way, IC gave Mxy a serious Retconn for the better. So we have to wait to see what he does in the future.

King Kandy
When I saw this thread title, I thought "Are they out of their minds? Mxy wins for sure!"

When I saw the thread discription, i thought "Are they out of their minds? Thanos w/ THOTU wins for sure!"

Juntai
Mxy's involved...

... Crazy shit goes down. Superman wins.

Entity
Originally posted by Juntai
Mxy's involved...

... Crazy shit goes down. Superman wins.

Of course I forgot........SUPERMAN ALWAYS WINS!
No matter what. Even when he is not in the fight. He could probably take all three of them solo. laughing

Juntai
Of course I forgot........SUPERMAN ALWAYS WINS!
No matter what. Even when he is not in the fight. He could probably take all three of them solo. laughing Mxy uses his powers to get Supes into the fight. Then Superman's probability control powers are second to none. He wins. Darkseid gets attached to the Source Wall again, Thanos joins LEGION and becomes a good guy for the most part, due to the fine example Superman set.

Thanos_THOTU
One thing ... There is NO "DC Omniverse" ... If you can't prove me wrong ... Well ... Then, YOU LOSE.

Show me a DC scan which referes to the Omniverse.

Bentley
Myx bites the dust, he is no TOAA.

leonidas
seid and thanos have zero -- less if possible -- chance to win this . . .

seid and all the quintessence were less than nothing to emperor joker. thanos<<the combined quintessence . . .

King Kandy
Originally posted by leonidas
seid and thanos have zero -- less if possible -- chance to win this . . .

seid and all the quintessence were less than nothing to emperor joker. thanos<<the combined quintessence . . .
You notice that Thanos has THOTU in this, right?

Galan007
I've seen alot of people saying that Spectre completely depowered Mxy. This is NOT true.

It seems as though Spectre simply made Mxy forget who he was, and what he could do. By the end of the issue, Mxy was teleporting, flying, and he even said "I may have a spell or two left in me."

Also, when Mxy was shot by Ruin, he uttered his name backwards, and disappeared from Superman's arms, and finally went home to the 5th dimension (as he has been seen in issues since then).

leonidas
Originally posted by King Kandy
You notice that Thanos has THOTU in this, right?

er, yes . . .? embarrasment

with hotu? depends on what you believe the hotu did on panel, imo -- ie: multiversal or universal destroyer.

Galan007

King Kandy
er, yes . . .? embarrasment

with hotu? depends on what you believe the hotu did on panel, imo -- ie: multiversal or universal destroyer.
It is where all energy in existance springs from.

Multiversal or universal doesn't matter, it can absorb Mxy's energy.

Galan007
It is where all energy in existance springs from.

Multiversal or universal doesn't matter, it can absorb Mxy's energy. How so?

Thanos showed that he couldn't absorb Death/Warlock because they were in other Realms outside of what he absorbed. So how can we say for sure that he could absorb Mxy's energies when he to isn't part of the mainstream universe/multiverse?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Galan007
How so?

Thanos showed that he couldn't absorb Death/Warlock because they were in other Realms outside of what he absorbed. So how can we say for sure that he could absorb Mxy's energies when he to isn't part of the mainstream universe/multiverse?
Nvrmind my previous statement.

But what I was trying to say is that it's power is the same regardless of what Thanos did with it.

Galan007
Nvrmind my previous statement.

But what I was trying to say is that it's power is the same regardless of what Thanos did with it. True, but at the same time, all we have to go on is what Thanos did with it.

Muck101
I can't believe I'm saying this. But Mxy would wail. I don't see either of them being smart enough to trick him into saying his name backwards, and as long as he's there, he cad do ANYTHING with reality.

Thanos_THOTU
Wasent the Anti-Life Equation a trillion times more powerful than Mxyztplk ... Darkseid takes this on his own.

leonidas
with the ALE orion was able to overcome a dcu multiversal entity (ecruos . . . sp ??). the anti-life equation has been said to be the "anti-source". if the source=god's power=toaa's power i don't think it's much of a leap to say the ALE may rival hotu. in cosmic odyssey, the ale was shown as a 'living entity', but that is NOT the common depiction. orion had the ale for a large portion of his 25 issue run, and it has appeared in 'equation form' numerous times before that. i think we need to look at starlin's interpretation of the ale as an aberration -- one kirby prolly would have disagreed with.

Juntai
with the ALE orion was able to overcome a dcu multiversal entity (ecruos . . . sp ??). the anti-life equation has been said to be the "anti-source". if the source=god's power=toaa's power i don't think it's much of a leap to say the ALE may rival hotu. in cosmic odyssey, the ale was shown as a 'living entity', but that is NOT the common depiction. orion had the ale for a large portion of his 25 issue run, and it has appeared in 'equation form' numerous times before that. i think we need to look at starlin's interpretation of the ale as an aberration -- one kirby prolly would have disagreed with. All true. I have that Orion run.

bigbran
Originally posted by Galan007
How so?

Thanos showed that he couldn't absorb Death/Warlock because they were in other Realms outside of what he absorbed. So how can we say for sure that he could absorb Mxy's energies when he to isn't part of the mainstream universe/multiverse? Ya, and is Myx fighting them from another dimension?

He absorbed LT, and LT isn't from the mainstream.

If Death was facing head on, then who is to say he couldn't absorb them?

Mr Master
I agree, Thanos could have absorbed anyone with in that Ball.

Which means that if you put both fighters in neutral space to battle, and you face them off, Thanos wins everytime.

Because in Marvel, Thanos absorbed the Living Tribunal, second to TOAA.

No one short of the Presence can defeat Thanos with THOTI.

MR.Grum
lol reality warpers seem like gods to you dont they. laughing

Thanos_THOTU
World funnest = non canon -- Mxy got raped by a 6th dimensional imp, who had problems destroying one universe.
Spectre striped Mxy of his powers ect.

Mxy is universal at max, he would be a piece of meat for Eternity.

Galan007
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Spectre striped Mxy of his powers ect. No he didn't.

As I said before:Originally posted by Galan007
I've seen alot of people saying that Spectre completely depowered Mxy. This is NOT true.

It seems as though Spectre simply made Mxy forget who he was, and what he could do. By the end of the issue, Mxy was teleporting, flying, and he even said "I may have a spell or two left in me."

Also, when Mxy was shot by Ruin, he uttered his name backwards, and disappeared from Superman's arms, and finally went home to the 5th dimension (as he has been seen in issues since then).

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mr Master
Which means that if you put both fighters in neutral space to battle, and you face them off, Thanos wins everytime.

I wanted to say the excat same thing. And that would really happen, THOTU wins everytime and quite easily.
There where they are, no one will top THOTU (bellow TOAA).

guy222
mxy loses

Edited at Guy's request.

celestialdemon
Team wins unless Mxy whips out the plastic wrap. laughing

guy222
laughing

celestialdemon
Awesome sig, guy!

guy222
thanks buddy

the sig makers are incredible

kaya did an amazing job for u

fangirl101
Mxy. Superman says to Mxy that You have never been all powerful, how is it that the joker is, mxy then comments that even he knows if you destroy everything, that there is nothing to play with.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Astner
World funnest = non canon -- Mxy got raped by a 6th dimensional imp, who had problems destroying one universe.
Spectre striped Mxy of his powers ect.

Mxy is universal at max, he would be a piece of meat for Eternity. I do agree that Mxy is universal at best but what proof do you have that world funnest isnt canon.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
I do agree that Mxy is universal at best but what proof do you have that world funnest isnt canon. That would be INCORRECT saying Mxy is universal at best. Since we know for a fact that mxy is from the 5th dimension and that it is above everything that is in the third. That would include the whole dc multiverse. And the fact that mxy's power was able to bind the omniversal spectre in the hands of the joker. Darksied even says that for the sake of ALL universes, the quintessence should not try and stop him from taking on the joker with mxy's power. It was also shown in countdown that mxy had the power to recreate superboy primes universe, but he'd never been to it, and so he couldn't make what he didn't know. On top of the fact that mxy in world's funnest destroyed everything. And to my knowlege, there is only one Spectre prime. Who was owned by mxy in that story. In new Year's evil, The ultimator was destroying everything in her path. Higher Dimensions. even destroying the 5th guard. Yet mxy was able to create his own version of sandman,( a multiversal being) to bore the ultimator to sleep, and then he BFR'd the OMNIVERSAL ultimator. Thanks and good night.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
That would be INCORRECT saying Mxy is universal at best. Since we know for a fact that mxy is from the 5th dimension and that it is above everything that is in the third. That would include the whole dc multiverse. And the fact that mxy's power was able to bind the omniversal spectre in the hands of the joker. Darksied even says that for the sake of ALL universes, the quintessence should not try and stop him from taking on the joker with mxy's power. It was also shown in countdown that mxy had the power to recreate superboy primes universe, but he'd never been to it, and so he couldn't make what he didn't know. On top of the fact that mxy in world's funnest destroyed everything. And to my knowlege, there is only one Spectre prime. Who was owned by mxy in that story. In new Year's evil, The ultimator was destroying everything in her path. Higher Dimensions. even destroying the 5th guard. Yet mxy was able to create his own version of sandman,( a multiversal being) to bore the ultimator to sleep, and then he BFR'd the OMNIVERSAL ultimator. Thanks and good night. Mxy in worlds funnest went from universe to universe. He didnt destroy anything more than a single universe at a time.

The quitessence arent multiversal so of course they would be afraid of Mxy. Gog did however oneshot the little lad. Gog isnt multiversal by any means.

Annataz easily depowered him along with Prime. He was shaking in his little boots. Prove Ultimator is omniversal.

fangirl101
Mxy in worlds funnest went from universe to universe. He didnt destroy anything more than a single universe at a time.

The quitessence arent multiversal so of course they would be afraid of Mxy. Gog did however oneshot the little lad. Gog isnt multiversal by any means.

Annataz easily depowered him along with Prime. He was shaking in his little boots. Prove Ultimator is omniversal.

What the hell are you talking about? you dont' even know do you? He reset all of it. And how could he destroy EVERYTHING if he did it one universe at a time? It would take infinity to destroy infinite universes one at a time. And You forget that the phatom stranger is on the quintessence. And so is ganthet. let me school you cuz you need it. The phantom stranger is so powerful that even the spectre cannot kill him. And The PS was able to wield the INFINITE might of the spectre during COIE. Now Ganthet houses all of the power of the ORIGINAL guardians. the ones who were so powerful that the CLASSIC anti-monitor couldn't kill so he had to bfr them. Also, if you didn't know, there is only one set of gaurdians for the entire multiverse. But guess what, there are green lanterns in every universe. that would mean the guardians run ALL of the lanterns somehow. Also gog did not one shot mxy. how do we know if it was mxy prime? mxy has been known to split his being into parts. we also know there are alternate mxy's. If you didn't know, read brave and the bold. Or the man of tomorrow story where superman kills a version of mxy. Oh and that version of Gog was able to pierce the boundries of hypertime. So um, yeah, he is multiversal. you should read more carefully. As for mxy being depowered, i wouldn't say he was attacked head on. It was only thru planning and prep that she was able to sap his WiLL. and how the hell was he depowered when superboy prime was trying to get him to remake his universe? now wouldn't that just be DUMB to depower the only being who can remake your reality? ooops. bet you didn't think of that did you. Oh and the Ultimator was everything which is why mxy could not destroy her. Read more of him before you try and belittle him.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
HOTU? Mxy doesn't stand a chance.

fangirl101
THOTU is an avatar of the writer's power.
Mxy is an avatar of the Writer's unbound imagination.

There is NO feat that the Heart did that coudl definitely put it over mxy. Especially given Mxy's power being able to sometimes trump even the spectre.

Air Legend
fangirl101
Today 11:27 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click ermm

quanchi112
What the hell are you talking about? you dont' even know do you? He reset all of it. And how could he destroy EVERYTHING if he did it one universe at a time? It would take infinity to destroy infinite universes one at a time. And You forget that the phatom stranger is on the quintessence. And so is ganthet. let me school you cuz you need it. The phantom stranger is so powerful that even the spectre cannot kill him. And The PS was able to wield the INFINITE might of the spectre during COIE. Now Ganthet houses all of the power of the ORIGINAL guardians. the ones who were so powerful that the CLASSIC anti-monitor couldn't kill so he had to bfr them. Also, if you didn't know, there is only one set of gaurdians for the entire multiverse. But guess what, there are green lanterns in every universe. that would mean the guardians run ALL of the lanterns somehow. Also gog did not one shot mxy. how do we know if it was mxy prime? mxy has been known to split his being into parts. we also know there are alternate mxy's. If you didn't know, read brave and the bold. Or the man of tomorrow story where superman kills a version of mxy. Oh and that version of Gog was able to pierce the boundries of hypertime. So um, yeah, he is multiversal. you should read more carefully. As for mxy being depowered, i wouldn't say he was attacked head on. It was only thru planning and prep that she was able to sap his WiLL. and how the hell was he depowered when superboy prime was trying to get him to remake his universe? now wouldn't that just be DUMB to depower the only being who can remake your reality? ooops. bet you didn't think of that did you. Oh and the Ultimator was everything which is why mxy could not destroy her. Read more of him before you try and belittle him.

I am not going to lie its hard reading through this immense paragraph.

First off Ps has no multiversal feats. Most of your Ps talk proved nothing. Spectre defeated Ps easily is the point friend. Whether he killed him or not doesnt matter.

If classic Am couldnt kill the guardians it demeans him not the Guardians imo. It shows his limitations as well.

Gog was in no way shape or form multiversal. Just because he could affect hypertime that means nothing imo. It means he can affect hypertime and not that he is multiversal.

Prime and Annataz beat him. Regardless if they had prep or not. They still defeated him and afterwards he cowered in the fifth dimension in fear.

I didnt think of that and neither should you have imo.

quanchi112
THOTU is an avatar of the writer's power.
Mxy is an avatar of the Writer's unbound imagination.

There is NO feat that the Heart did that coudl definitely put it over mxy. Especially given Mxy's power being able to sometimes trump even the spectre. Mxy has been defeated by the Spectre,Annatax and prime,Gog,etc.

Put Thanos in those situations and he giggles as their powers mean nothing to him imo.

Air Legend
quanchi why do you keep writing imo? We know it's your opinion.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Air Legend
quanchi why do you keep writing imo? We know it's your opinion. Because. Ill tell you in a pm.

fangirl101
Mxy has been defeated by the Spectre,Annatax and prime,Gog,etc.

Put Thanos in those situations and he giggles as their powers mean nothing to him imo. PROVE IT. That is your opinion and it's not backed. Gog shot a whole in a mxy being. That being was never shown dead, or even passed out. Mxy has been sapped of his power by the spectre. But in count down mxy says his power is super science. different aspects of his powers? annataz didn't defeat mxy. She sapped him of his will to fight. Remember when mxy said if he were up to it he would go back and turn superboy inside out. He had NO WILL.

fangirl101
I am not going to lie its hard reading through this immense paragraph.

First off Ps has no multiversal feats. Most of your Ps talk proved nothing. Spectre defeated Ps easily is the point friend. Whether he killed him or not doesnt matter.

If classic Am couldnt kill the guardians it demeans him not the Guardians imo. It shows his limitations as well.

Gog was in no way shape or form multiversal. Just because he could affect hypertime that means nothing imo. It means he can affect hypertime and not that he is multiversal.

Prime and Annataz beat him. Regardless if they had prep or not. They still defeated him and afterwards he cowered in the fifth dimension in fear.

I didnt think of that and neither should you have imo.

PS wielding the spectre's infinite power certainly is multiversal. The spectre's power was even described in the COIE.

Just becuz you are looking for ways to demean yet another dc character doesn't mean that the AM was weak becuz he couldn't kill the classic gaurdians. They were just that powerful.

Oh and yes, Gog was multiversal. He even says that his staff houses the combined might of oa, the source, shazam, zeus, and the PS. Oa's power on it's own is multiversal.

Prep in any battle means that feat doesn't count. Prime knew he couldn't face mxy in a head on, so he had to surpise him and get miss zatanna to sap his will. One would think that you could get that from reading the book.

quanchi112
PS wielding the spectre's infinite power certainly is multiversal. The spectre's power was even described in the COIE.

Just becuz you are looking for ways to demean yet another dc character doesn't mean that the AM was weak becuz he couldn't kill the classic gaurdians. They were just that powerful.

Oh and yes, Gog was multiversal. He even says that his staff houses the combined might of oa, the source, shazam, zeus, and the PS. Oa's power on it's own is multiversal.

Prep in any battle means that feat doesn't count. Prime knew he couldn't face mxy in a head on, so he had to surpise him and get miss zatanna to sap his will. One would think that you could get that from reading the book. Yes Ps wielding someone elses power is something. but that doesnt prove anything about Ps with concern to his power.

The guardians failed to destroy Prime. They were all there. Again I am not impressed. Its just my opinion.

Does Gog say he houses all of the power of oa? So he got burned out that easily and he held of these powers? Doesnt add up.

Even when Mxy's powers returned he hid. Thats sad imo.

Nihilist
Thanos has gained THOTU and Darkseid gains the Anti-Life equation with the IG at the sametime.

....its a stomp for the team

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
....its a stomp for the team Agreed.

Air Legend
This thread should be reported for unintentional spite. In the team's favor of course.

Bouboumaster
Thanos kill both Darkseid and Mr. Mxyzptlk

occultdestroyer
Mxy has been defeated by the Spectre,Annatax and prime,Gog,etc.

Put Thanos in those situations and he giggles as their powers mean nothing to him imo.
Thanos stronger than The Spectre?

laughing

Not unless he BFRs him using THOTI or IG

Thanos is nothing but an insignificant speck to The Spectre if both use their basic powerset.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

laughing

Thanos is nothing but an insignificant speck to The Spectre if both use their basic powerset.

Read the beginning. This is Thanos using the HOTI and Darkseid using the ALE. Everyone knows Thanos using his basic powerset is nothing to the Spectre.

quanchi112
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

laughing

Thanos is nothing but an insignificant speck to The Spectre if both use their basic powerset. Thanos has the hotu in this thread friend. Reread the thread and then get back to me. Thanos with the hotu would defeat the Spectre very easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.