Growth of The Posters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
What poster have notably grown from what they were when they first started? Who in your opinion has grown in both knowledge and debating skills since first arriving? what posters haven't and still piss you off?

Martian_mind
You just know someone is gonna turn this thread into a viscious, bloody verbal war.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Martian_mind
You just know someone is gonna turn this thread into a viscious, bloody verbal war.

Or....

We could not be ultra-pessimistic.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Martian_mind
But theres no fun in that.

DigiMark007
Honestly:

Capt.

No, I'm serious. I figured he'd be banned within a month, and if he hadn't changed himself considerably he would have (he was originally wolverin88888). He still isn't quite the model for exemplification I'd point to as a member, but he contributes intelligently and has reigned his fanboyism in to managable levels.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Honestly:

Capt.

No, I'm serious. I figured he'd be banned within a month, and if he hadn't changed himself considerably he would have (he was originally wolverin88888). He still isn't quite the model for exemplification I'd point to as a member, but he contributes intelligently and has reigned his fanboyism in to managable levels.

He is much better than what he once was.

Batdude has changed, he was once hell bent to create Batman 1 million thread swearing he could defeat near anybody with that 1045 IQ.

Martian_mind
Masterbruces stock has grown alot.

Soujaboy
It has?

inamilist
capt and batdude are great choices smile

Martian_mind
his stock of beaten old people of course. JK

Grimm22
poor Diabloman, he just couldn't change sad stick out tongue

Soujaboy
Bigbran has also grown a lot since his first days.

King_Mungi
Mungy's a *****, and I think he is frunk.

Validus
Mungy is a 5 star poster, indeed.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Validus
Mungy is a 5 star poster, indeed.

ooooooh....booze

Scoobless
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Mungy's a *****, and I think he is frunk.

big grin

Welcome to my world.

laughing out loud

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Scoobless
big grin

Welcome to my world.

laughing out loud

I have no idea what you mean shifty

Feeling rough his morning, however, I don't get it. When ever I get home at 3ish I just can't stay asleep long. I was wide awake even did some running around at 8. I think I have a problem...or it's the Canadian blood embarrasment

Soujaboy
I think I've changed..... a lot. What do you think?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I have a problem... it's the Canadian blood embarrasment Fixed.

Hehe.

Okay, that's officially my last Canuck-based jibe ever.

The Pict
Originally posted by Grimm22
poor Diabloman, he just couldn't change sad stick out tongue

laughing out loud

grey fox
I vote Psyquis.

He went from accusing noob to trusted Magik sub lieutenant.

King Kandy
Does anyone think I've improved?

Super Guy
Post-wise, I rarely bother with long posting etc... knowledge wise, i've increased a hell of a lot... and capt It Up is definitely much better...

DarkCrawler
I think most of us have improved from the beginning.

I used to think that Batman would beat Superman and Spider-Man.

Of course none of you whippersnappers remember that.

roughrider
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I think most of us have improved from the beginning.

I used to think that Batman would beat Superman and Spider-Man.

Of course none of you whippersnappers remember that.

Seriously?
Well, you have come around then.

(Actually, it's not that unlikely that Bruce can beat Clark - he just needs kryptonite or a red solar lamp to do it.)

DarkCrawler
Yeah, the thing is that he could not really beat him even with Kryptonite or Red Solar lamp. They take minutes to affect him enough to make a difference, really, and Superman needs just 0.00001 seconds to take Batman out...Superman has taken nukes while literally sitting in Kryptonite, and went through Red Sun and still had enough power to defeat weakened Superboy Prime (while fighting in Kryptonite).

ThePittman
Pittman pitt_shifty

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by ThePittman
Pittman pitt_shifty
Who is that?jugg666happy

Sparkz
Capt has def improved I useed to dread going on to the Woverine vs Spider-man thread in having to deal with all of his fanboyness now its actualy quite fun debating with him.

Wolvtooth never improved though he may have been always joking no idea though.

As for me I'v learnt a hell of alot about some charcters but in the long run they were characters i don't care about or debate on, though the forum has got me reading more on certain characters, not realy cahnged in debates though, don't realy stand out I am "Mundane Man!"

Grimm22
Originally posted by Sparkz
Capt has def improved I useed to dread going on to the Woverine vs Spider-man thread in having to deal with all of his fanboyness now its actualy quite fun debating with him.

Wolvtooth never improved though he may have been always joking no idea though.

As for me I'v learnt a hell of alot about some charcters but in the long run they were characters i don't care about or debate on, though the forum has got me reading more on certain characters, not realy cahnged in debates though, don't realy stand out I am "Mundane Man!"

You're right, before it was like puting a nail gun to you're head, now its like burning the palm of you're hand on a stove stick out tongue

capt it up
I was gunna say grimm22, but he really has not improved he rather realized his dumb jokes were old and not funny and simply stopped using them. So in that way he has changed and his bashing has droped however he still does it just on a much lower level.

thanks for people who choose me I think lol

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Honestly:

Capt.

No, I'm serious. I figured he'd be banned within a month, and if he hadn't changed himself considerably he would have (he was originally wolverin88888). He still isn't quite the model for exemplification I'd point to as a member, but he contributes intelligently and has reigned his fanboyism in to managable levels. I definitely have to agree here... he does put in effort despite his frustrations now and then.

Alfheim has grown quite a bit too, and is willing to admit when he is wrong, a rare trait. smile

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Soujaboy
He is much better than what he once was.

Batdude has changed, he was once hell bent to create Batman 1 million thread swearing he could defeat near anybody with that 1045 IQ. laughing I remember that!

King KAM
capt is the same....i aint buyin it, he does the same debates, all he does now is use bigger words, and slightly better grammar, and he might capitalize a word at the beginning of the sentence....but hes still as big of a fanboy as ever.

Hes gonna come up here and say he isnt....but his posts, say he is.

Ive grown a buttload....considering....I am one of the best debators on the forum....when i choose to actually debate..but thats pretty much never.

I never read any comic books actually when i first came here. Now i outread most people on this forum. Over 1000 books in less than 1 year.

Tha C-Master
He's gotten somewhat better, i.e he doesn't think Wolverine beats an all-out Cyke.

And to think you were just a smurf guy... stick out tongue

capt it up
Every ones entilted to there own oppinion.

let see you have gotten no better. You went from a moderate poster to a huge capt fanboy to a very cocky person. Really sayign your one of the best debater on the forums is not only cocky, but every incorrect.

Your clearly no better then you were and sorry to say this, but jinzin,cresh,c- master,marvelprince,scoob,digi,jadelightning,tron,
darth,srank,lucid are all clearly better then you and that was just the people off the top of my head. The list is far longer then that mister I am one of the top debater on the forum roll eyes (sarcastic) please don't kid your self

Tha C-Master
Ouch...

xmarksthespot
Who is jadelightning?

King KAM
Originally posted by capt it up
Every ones entilted to there own oppinion.

let see you have gotten no better. You went from a moderate poster to a huge capt fanboy to a very cocky person. Really sayign your one of the best debater on the forums is not only cocky, but every incorrect.

Your clearly no better then you were and sorry to say this, but jinzin,cresh,c- master,marvelprince,scoob,digi,jadelightning,tron,
darth,srank,lucid are all clearly better then you and that was just the people off the top of my head. The list is far longer then that mister I am one of the top debater on the forum roll eyes (sarcastic) please don't kid your self i pwn you whenver we get into it, and i have Held my own with all of them on numerous occasion, out debating everyone on that list that i have debated on as many times as they have me.

I wasnt putting you down, i was simply telling the truth, you are the same man, you never knew me when i first came here, i was a juggernaut fanboy, who had never read a comic, now i read more comics than 90% of the people on this damn forum.

Whenever i actually debate, I win. But i normally just dont try...and that my friend is the truth.

Oh yeah, and when i first came here i HATED captain america, and did nothing but diss him all day, i was a WOLVERINE fanboy, get it right geeesh.....

Capt you are decent, in the wolverine proof things, but you say things that make no sense, and refuse to listen alot. Dems da facts.

King KAM
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Ouch... i dont sweat haters, i dust em off.

Badabing
Soujaboy, Bran and Capt are the most improved that come to mind.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by King KAM
i pwn you whenver we get into it, and i have Held my own with all of them on numerous occasion, out debating everyone on that list that i have debated on as many times as they have me.

I wasnt putting you down, i was simply telling the truth, you are the same man, you never knew me when i first came here, i was a juggernaut fanboy, who had never read a comic, now i read more comics than 90% of the people on this damn forum.

Whenever i actually debate, I win. But i normally just dont try...and that my friend is the truth.

Oh yeah, and when i first came here i HATED captain america, and did nothing but diss him all day, i was a WOLVERINE fanboy, get it right geeesh.....

Capt you are decent, in the wolverine proof things, but you say things that make no sense, and refuse to listen alot. Dems da facts. When have you seriously debated me in any thread that wasn't that nonsense in the pic thread? confused I post least seriously than anyone on here now, and have since I left last year. The closest I've probably come to a consistent debate was with Alfheim. Nevertheless I don't care about all this "winning" anyways, just coming to an understanding. Well I try not to get too far. I'll leave it at that.

bigbran
Originally posted by Badabing
Soujaboy, Bran and Capt are the most improved that come to mind. Were me, and Souja really that bad at the start?

Badabing
Originally posted by bigbran
Were me, and Souja really that bad at the start?
Not bad, but just not polished. You and Souja are now better at articulating your posts. cool

srankmissingnin
Capt? Capt?! Screw Capt! He hasn't gotten any better at all. Okay, he may have gotten a lot better at debating but... but sometimes he throws and 'h' into my name. The bastard. sad

How are 'ya Chapt? evil face

capt it up

capt it up
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Capt? Capt?! Screw Capt! He hasn't gotten any better at all. Okay, he may have gotten a lot better at debating but... but sometimes he throws and 'h' into my name. The bastard. sad

How are 'ya Chapt? evil face
dam it true I do add the h some times lol.

good man your self?

xmarksthespot

How are 'ya Chapt? evil face laughing out loud shrankmissingnin...

Tha C-Master

good man your self? I love it when we all get along... laughing

srankmissingnin

good man your self?

Don't worry about it... no point of us both losing sleep over it. sad

lol

Anyway I'm good.

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
laughing out loud shrankmissingnin...

Shhhh... I don't want it to catch on. mad

King KAM

capt it up
Don't worry about it... no point of us both losing sleep over it. sad

lol

Anyway I'm good.

Shhhh... I don't want it to catch on. mad
lol that good.

Happy Dance will all allow you to sleep

King KAM
but this thread is all politics, and i start tooo much war to win any popularity contests around here. o well, suck my ass

Tha C-Master
read!!!!!!!!
That IVE DEBATED....me and you never when heads in the versus forum...so you werent part of this....duh Just making sure... but who are these people on the list, if I may be so bold to ask. smile

Badabing
Who is this King Kam and why is he posting hate?

srankmissingnin
Read!!!!!!!!
That IVE DEBATED....me and you never when heads in the versus forum...so you werent part of this....duh one i i couldnt read half of that garbled shit, 2...you werent around as wolverine8888 when i was a wolverine fan.

And lets not talk about who reads more....because it dont matter.

Fact of the matter is, you have changed alot in the way you word things, but none in what the words mean. you back wolverine like i back capt. I just do it better.

And as for men not out-debating people or whatnot, check my serious posts, check my threads, i go toe-to-toe with greats all day.

King KAM, and where a crown of thornes.

eek!

I love the Christ allusion KAM uses in reference to himself! KAM is ever so humble.

This post gets two official S-Rank Holiday Thumbs up!... It's like a normal thumps-up but slightly more feastive.

Although... I should point out I never actually read the post... don't tell KAM.

King KAM
Just making sure... but who are these people on the list, if I may be so bold to ask. smile edit your post, and take the bad word out...im on a short leash i forgot..

King KAM
just about everyone on that list except you actually...you dont debate very much any more, a couple of guys on that list i dont know. Im not saying they arent "better" they can be "better", just let it be known that when we go to war, I give as many as i take.

King KAM
I MEANT NO DISSRESPECT WITH THE N WORD, I AM FROM OAKLAND, THATS HOW WE TALK....

please edit it out, and have a nice day everyone...

Martian_mind
Lollerskates

capt it up

srankmissingnin
I MEANT NO DISSRESPECT WITH THE N WORD, I AM FROM OAKLAND, THATS HOW WE TALK....

No worries man! Look on the bright side, at least you didn't say Merry Christmas. wink

Martian_mind
I knew this thread would cause an argument.I called it and demand you all bow down and acknowledge my brilliance.

King KAM

Tha C-Master

Your no better then me and the fact is I am mediocre. I not some amazing debater and neither are you. You need to stop thinking your so good. You gained alot of respect from me for that. I've never seen someone EVER, just humbly say something like that in all honesty without looking for a compliment. That really makes me think alot higher about you now. smile

King KAM

capt it up
i read about 15 titles right now....
good for u.

Martian_mind
I think everyone improves eventually.

xmarksthespot
So yeah, people who've gotten better. I sucked when I got here, but now I'm fanf*ckingtastic, possibly the betterest and oh so humble. doped

Martian_mind
Everyone ignores my posts.cry

capt it up
I normally ignore your more serous ones, but I always read the funny ones. you have some good one liners mr. martian

King KAM
You gained alot of respect from me for that. I've never seen someone EVER, just humbly say something like that in all honesty without looking for a compliment. That really makes me think alot higher about you now. smile no c-master....im not mediocre, im creme-de la creme...and i prove it when i have to. The only man to go head up with C-master in a diss war and make it a stand still

srankmissingnin
I think everyone improves eventually.

I don't know. In the three years I've been here people still misread my posts and I end up in long arguements over things I never actually said. It happens a lot so I guess I don't present my oppinions very clearly.

... I suck. sad

King KAM
I don't know. In the three years I've been here people still misread my posts and I end up in long arguements over things I never actually said. It happens a lot so I guess I don't present my oppinions very clearly.

... I suck. sad and most people still dont know who the F*** the guy in your sig is.....

capt it up
no c-master....im not mediocre, im creme-de la creme...and i prove it when i have to. The only man to go head up with C-master in a diss war and make it a stand still
you are face it.

Martian_mind
I normally ignore your more serous ones, but I always read the funny ones. you have some good one liners mr. martian

w00t I love you!!!!

Tha C-Master
I was talking about Jon saying he wasn't the greatest. Not saying anything about you.

no c-master....im not mediocre, im creme-de la creme...and i prove it when i have to. The only man to go head up with C-master in a diss war and make it a stand still I stopped that because whenever I get into it 50 of my old haters come out of nowhere. You were going down! stick out tongue

capt it up

... I suck. sad
or they are very dumb or foolish.

don't worry krama dog tried to tell me having bad grammar means you are uninteligent

capt it up
w00t I love you!!!!

big grin Happy Dance

capt it up
I was talking about Jon saying he wasn't the greatest. Not saying anything about you.

I stopped that because whenever I get into it 50 of my old haters come out of nowhere. You were going down! stick out tongue

THERE AN H DAM IT.

laughing

King KAM

I stopped that because whenever I get into it 50 of my old haters come out of nowhere. You were going down! stick out tongue dude i waxed you....come on....you were losing...its all good though...lets not get into that again....Originally posted by capt it up
you are face it. jealousy really doesnt look nice on you...

Martian_mind
Wait..... you read that?I thought you ignored all my serious posts stick out tongue

srankmissingnin
and most people still dont know who the F*** the guy in your sig is.....

Oh, they know, all of them, all of them know who he is. Even if they can't vocalise his name, deep down in their hearts they know who he is.

xmarksthespot

... I suck. sad Yeah you're right. You do kind of suck. dodgy

Tha C-Master
So yeah, people who've gotten better. I sucked when I got here, but now I'm fanf*ckingtastic, possibly the betterest and oh so humble. doped You didn't suck when you came you were humble. But we all know that cocky=good. wink

King KAM
Oh, they know, all of them, all of them know who he is. Even if they can't vocalise his name, deep down in their hearts they know who he is. sweeeetness

Tha C-Master
dude i waxed you....come on....you were losing...its all good though...lets not get into that again.... I understand wouldn't want to look bad twice would we? stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
You didn't suck when you came you were humble. But we all know that cocky=good. wink Lol... look at the first thread I made... yes... that's how much I sucked. I knew very very little about DC stuff, now I'm fairly balanced... which unfortunately cannot be said for the forum as a whole.

capt it up
dude i waxed you....come on....you were losing...its all good though...lets not get into that again.... jealousy really doesnt look nice on you...

trust me I am not jelous. You need to know your limitations. You may have the potential to be great, but you have eyt to show it or work towards that goal so you are stuck at my level which is just so so. I plan to achieve a greater level through knowledge.

bigbran
I not some amazing debater and neither are you. *Teehee*
Sorry, I'm killing myself laughing right now... laughing

Tha C-Master
Yeah you're right. You do kind of suck. dodgy All this talk about being cocky and sucking is unsettling. sick

srankmissingnin
Yeah you're right. You do kind of suck. dodgy

This post is not approved by srankmissingnin. sad

capt it up
Wait..... you read that?I thought you ignored all my serious posts stick out tongue
dam ok fine I read all your posts I just want to...........feel cooling and say I ignored you like the other cool kids do sad

lol laughing

King KAM
trust me I am not jelous. You need to know your limitations. You may have the potential to be great, but you have eyt to show it or work towards that goal so you are stuck at my level which is just so so. I plan to achieve a greater level through knowledge. dude you are average we get it, speak for yourself.....

I ****in rock. dont drag me down with you

xmarksthespot
This post is not approved by shrankmissingnin. sad Fixed.

capt it up
*Teehee*
Sorry, I'm killing myself laughing right now... laughing

see the shit I gotta deal with every day?

sad part there like 5 of him. Some are not so nice and who motive are far worse

capt it up
dude you are average we get it, speak for yourself.....

I ****in rock. dont drag me down with you

denial is not just a river in egypt

bigbran
see the shit I gotta deal with every day? laughing
I'm sorry, but the way it sounds, "I not", is just hilarious to me.

srankmissingnin
Fixed.

I guess I can get behind that... if I have too.

bigbran
I guess I can get behind that... if I have too. I never understood your name, until I seen your title...

And the shrank comment...

Tha C-Master
Lol... look at the first thread I made... yes... that's how much I sucked. I knew very very little about DC stuff, now I'm fairly balanced... which unfortunately cannot be said for the forum as a whole. Well most posters eventually get on both sides.

Your first thread isn't as bad as some I've seen. laughing

xmarksthespot
denial is not just a river in egypt I finally checked... it's not a river in Egypt at all. Everything I ever believed in is falling apart.

King KAM
denial is not just a river in egypt theres a river in egypt?

srankmissingnin
denial is not just a river in egypt

Doesn't work that well when used in writen form. big grin

capt it up
I finally checked... it's not a river in Egypt at all. Everything I ever believed in is falling apart.
really lol?

capt it up
Doesn't work that well when used in writen form. big grin

so true, but still was sorta funny yet corny

Tha C-Master
I finally checked... it's not a river in Egypt at all. Everything I ever believed in is falling apart. sad

srankmissingnin
no c-master....im not mediocre, im creme-de la creme...and i prove it when i have to. The only man to go head up with C-master in a diss war and make it a stand still

I could hold my own against C-M in a dis-war... but I'm to much of a gentleman. wink

xmarksthespot
I guess I can get behind that... if I have too. Actually, weirdly, I've always read it as shrank missing ninja even without the h. I just assumed you were a ninja with male insecurity issues... dodgyOriginally posted by capt it up
really lol? Originally posted by Tha C-Master
sad I know... it's highly disturbing... presents from Santa will make it all better though.

bigbran
"I not", is now being added to my vocabulary... bestest(also added a while ago) use of words ever!

I not know since my stay here, who has gotten the bestest...

Martian_mind
Capt try to be a cool kid all you like,but you lack the main requirement,you actually have to be cool.

Tha C-Master
I could hold my own against C-M in a dis-war... but I'm to much of a gentleman. wink Dear lord! That post was 10 pages in MS word, single spaced in 10 pt font... I woke up at 5am with nothing better to do.

That was supposed to be debating and not dissing right? laughing

capt it up
Actually, weirdly, I've always read it as shrank missing ninja even without the h. I just assumed you were a ninja with male insecurity issues... dodgy I know... it's highly disturbing... presents from Santa will make it all better though.
lol

capt it up
Capt try to be a cool kid all you like,but you lack the main requirement,you actually have to be cool.

sad "goes in the corner and crys"

srankmissingnin
Actually, weirdly, I've always read it as shrank missing ninja even without the h. I just assumed you were a ninja with male insecurity issues... dodgy

Yeah, it doesn't work so well as a jumble of words and letters. It's supposed to read S-Rank Missing-Nin, "nin" of course being short for ninja and S being the highest possible rank (my Resident Evil game ranks perhaps evil face ). I didn't think I would be that active at KMC when I joined so I didn't put much thought into presentation.

Martian_mind
"Joins Capt in corner getting close to him and taking advantage of his confused state of mind"

capt it up
"Joins Capt in corner getting close to him and taking advantage of his confused state of mind"
lol hahahahahaha

that was perhaps the creepest thing I have heard on the forums lol

Martian_mind
Well all my girlfriends have called me silent but deadly.Actually stop i dont like where this convos goin.

Tha C-Master
Yeah, it doesn't work so well as a jumble of words and letters. It's supposed to read S-Rank Missing-Nin, "nin" of course being short for ninja and S being the highest possible rank (my Resident Evil game ranks perhaps evil face ). I didn't think I would be that active at KMC when I joined so I didn't put much thought into presentation. Why not just shorten your name to "S-Rank" here?

srankmissingnin
Dear lord! That post was 10 pages in MS word, single spaced in 10 pt font... I woke up at 5am with nothing better to do.

That was supposed to be debating and not dissing right? laughing

Quite you! You are ruining my gentleman reputation... that I just created for my self a few minutes ago.

Besides that ended in a gentlemanly truce and I'm sure that truce had nothing to do with the fact that neither of us wanted to write another 10 page rebuttal and everything to do with being civil and polite. wink

King KAM
Yeah, it doesn't work so well as a jumble of words and letters. It's supposed to read S-Rank Missing-Nin, "nin" of course being short for ninja and S being the highest possible rank (my Resident Evil game ranks perhaps evil face ). I didn't think I would be that active at KMC when I joined so I didn't put much thought into presentation. naruto....has posiened another

srankmissingnin
Why not just shorten your name to "S-Rank" here?

I happen to be incredibly lazy? 'Sides I put in my title under my screen-name to avoid further confusion.

srankmissingnin
naruto....has posiened another

Posiened another? Please. mad

... I was the first. embarrasment

bigbran
lol hahahahahaha

that was perhaps the creepest thing I have heard on the forums lol Go read the picture thread in the General Disscusion forum...

capt it up
Well all my girlfriends have called me silent but deadly.Actually stop i dont like where this convos goin.
lol

xmarksthespot
I happen to be incredibly lazy? 'Sides I put in my title under my screen-name to avoid further confusion. Meh, if you really want to be known as the shrinkage ninja that's A-OK.

capt it up
Go read the picture thread in the General Disscusion forum...
I rather not lol. I know who posts there lol

srankmissingnin
Meh, if you really want to be known as the shrinkage ninja that's A-OK.

But... but... but it's presented all clear in that title area directly under my screen name. Isn't that enough? confused

xmarksthespot
Nah the frustrated expression sig negates that...

srankmissingnin
Nah the frustrated expression sig negates that...

... it better not.

marvelprince
Meh, if you really want to be known as the shrinkage ninja that's A-OK.

He was in the pool! laughing

Soujaboy
bump

NiņoAraņa
i've grown.........no expression

SpunkySmurph

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.