Hyperion vs Classic Juggernaut toe to toe with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Juggernaut doesn't use his force field and Hyperion fights him face to face.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by golem370

Juggernauts force field is not the source of his durability. As a matter of fact his force field has only been shown in two issues.

golem370
During the Godblast is one. and the book where Thor turned it off for 60 seconds

Ptr_Grifin
During the Godblast is one. and the book where Thor turned it off for 60 seconds

His shield wasn't up when he took the Godblast to his chest. It would have stopped the blast around a foot in front of him like it did the other times if he was using his shield.

It was mentioned in their second encounter though, it was red in color. The other time is was shown was in his first fight with Spider-man and it was yellow for some reason.

golem370
Here is a question Classic Juggernaut has been hurt twice to my knowledge One from the sonic attack by Nimrod but do you know the other?

bigbran
During the Godblast is one. and the book where Thor turned it off for 60 seconds He had the shield up when Thor Godblasted him.

He was getting his ass kicked when Thor turned off his magic.

golem370
No he wasn't Thor got the upper hand and then Juggernaut knocked him down and then Thor dodged his next shot. He got a few good hits but Juggernaut was stronger but Thor was faster and a better fighter. Juggernaut would still outlast Thor.

golem370
I don't think he did I believe Juggernaut was moved back a little.

golem370
The fact is Thor was not as strong not as tough and in every fight with a mortal he has fought he went toe to toe with and in that case Juggernaut would win.

guy222

juggy ftw

Soljer
No he wasn't Thor got the upper hand and then Juggernaut knocked him down and then Thor dodged his next shot. He got a few good hits but Juggernaut was stronger but Thor was faster and a better fighter. Juggernaut would still outlast Thor.

When thor removed the Juggernaut's mystical enchantment? He was getting put on a silver platter.

bigbran
Thor was about to finish him in the next punch, if it wasn't for his 60 seconds thing.

Ptr_Grifin
That next punch wasn't going to finish it.

Soujaboy
That second fight with Cain was complete garbage writing. Thor only turned off Juggernauts shield, the writer in that comic wrote it so that Juggernaut's durability derived from his shield which isn't true.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Soujaboy
That second fight with Cain was complete garbage writing. Thor only turned off Juggernauts shield, the writer in that comic wrote it so that Juggernaut's durability derived from his shield which isn't true.

Exactly. Not to mention that he was called a mutant in Thor's book. They just didn't research the character very well.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by bigbran
Thor was about to finish him in the next punch, if it wasn't for his 60 seconds thing. Those were Thors words. In all the fights Hulk and Juggy had I don't even think Juggy used his shield cause he lost his helmet in all of their fights I beleive minus one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.