Ultimate Showdown: Sargeras Vs The Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLink
(the link is not zelda, he's a Robotic Hero who is equaled powers to Sargeras) rolling on floor laughing Get Ready, Let the Ultimate Battle Begin

The Link walks into the Twisted Nether then he hears a high level pitch of sound, Sargeras says with a loud demonic voice

Sargeras: "Welcome to my Realm" "Enjoy your stay your going to stay here a long time"
The Link: Not on my Watch

They shot they wings out, the link gets his Titan's Blade out, and Sargeras gets his blade, Shadow Wraith out, then they clash

Sargeras go's for Shadow Wave, then The Link used Nova Wave, then the 2 blasts clash and make a sonic boom that pushes them back

Sargeras: Give it up, Bot 1
The Link: ITS THE LINK NOW!!!!

Get ready, here it comes, they go into Omega Form, now the Twisting Nether Morphs into a new Battlefield, The Lost Portal

then Sargeras uses 3 attacks, Dark Blast, Dark Wave, Dark Shock, and the Link dodges them expect for Dark Blast it hits him on the head, he falls onto the Ground so shotting atleast 30 Nova Wave at Sargeras soon fell down, then they use there Ultimate attacks

The Link: I call apound the Powers of the Titans, Twlight Swing

Sargeras was too late to call his ultimate attack and so light came out of Sargeras so he Exploded, then The Link walks to the dark portal and talks to him self

The Link: i beat him, venegace for who have all died under Sargeras Wraith i have freed you

Burning thought
this seems retarded no offence....is this Sergerus form WoW, and who the hell is "the Link"....can i get a "link" to him please

Noob_Krueger
...This is retarded.

IceJaw
EhWtfWhatWTF?! blinkglare

Mesirus
Originally posted by TheLink
(the link is not zelda, he's a Robotic Hero who is equaled powers to Sargeras) rolling on floor laughing Get Ready, Let the Ultimate Battle Begin

The Link walks into the Twisted Nether then he hears a high level pitch of sound, Sargeras says with a loud demonic voice

Sargeras: "Welcome to my Realm" "Enjoy your stay your going to stay here a long time"
The Link: Not on my Watch

They shot they wings out, the link gets his Titan's Blade out, and Sargeras gets his blade, Shadow Wraith out, then they clash

Sargeras go's for Shadow Wave, then The Link used Nova Wave, then the 2 blasts clash and make a sonic boom that pushes them back

Sargeras: Give it up, Bot 1
The Link: ITS THE LINK NOW!!!!

Get ready, here it comes, they go into Omega Form, now the Twisting Nether Morphs into a new Battlefield, The Lost Portal

then Sargeras uses 3 attacks, Dark Blast, Dark Wave, Dark Shock, and the Link dodges them expect for Dark Blast it hits him on the head, he falls onto the Ground so shotting atleast 30 Nova Wave at Sargeras soon fell down, then they use there Ultimate attacks

The Link: I call apound the Powers of the Titans, Twlight Swing

Sargeras was too late to call his ultimate attack and so light came out of Sargeras so he Exploded, then The Link walks to the dark portal and talks to him self

The Link: i beat him, venegace for who have all died under Sargeras Wraith i have freed you

You clearly lack knowledge on Sargeras, he has powers that the warcraft gods fear. The Link (so called) is in for some serious spanking. Quick points to make:

1) Sargeras doesn't use a blade, his magic power is way more powerful than what anyone can do on a battlefield.

2) The titans from Links story and nothing in comparison to the Warcraft titans, ever the Triforce would be a speck when you compare.

3) Sargeras is dead, and is but a spirit now, so Link would be shooting at thin air.

4) Nothing has been know of Sargeras for the past 200 years of warcraft, all blizzard have let us know is that he's more powerful now than he ever has.

5) The last person who killing Sargeras got her unconceived son corrupted with his spirit, bringing up the fact Link can only possibly lose.

6) You must be joking if you think Sargeras couldn't vapourise Link with one spell

thats is all

MadMel
not link from LOZ...some other "the link"...whoever that is..

TricksterPriest
...............This fight is soooooooooooo gay. I have no words for this kind of stupidity. Sargeras wins in a bloody curbstomp.

Blanka
whos "the link"?

Noob_Krueger
Originally posted by Blanka
whos "the link"?

Who the f#ck cares?

Mesirus
Originally posted by MadMel
not link from LOZ...some other "the link"...whoever that is.. yeah i know, still a joke fight. You may as well claim than a gold fish can kill a giant squid

TheLink
Sometime in one of the expasion packs Sargeras is reborn but a lot more stronger

TheLink
Originally posted by Blanka
whos "the link"?

The Link was once a weak creature, intull he meet the titans, before there death, they gave there power to the Link, making him overcome Sargeras and destroy him once and for all, but when Sargeras' ghost appeared he added something different and made him a little ring of massive power, intull 300000 million years later, a bot called Bot 1 fused him self with this ring then becoming the Link himself, now equal to Sargeras' Power they can either win or both die

Burning thought
Originally posted by TheLink
The Link was once a weak creature, intull he meet the titans, before there death, they gave there power to the Link, making him overcome Sargeras and destroy him once and for all, but when Sargeras' ghost appeared he added something different and made him a little ring of massive power, intull 300000 million years later, a bot called Bot 1 fused him self with this ring then becoming the Link himself, now equal to Sargeras' Power they can either win or both die

what rubbish is this.....there is no expansion pack...there is no robot, lana please lock this, the link, until proven is in my opinion simply a made up character you have strangely created

Mesirus
Originally posted by Burning thought
what rubbish is this.....there is no expansion pack...there is no robot, lana please lock this, the link, until proven is in my opinion simply a made up character you have strangely created 100% agreed

Beside, if you deciede to make up a character, try not to so obviously mimic a already made character. Just proves to everyone your imagination is equal to zilch

Swe_Bum
What the fu*k?! Who the hell makes this stupid threads?

MadMel
i cant stands no more....
LANA!!!..we need your help!!

Noob_Krueger
BUMP!

So Lana can see this thread and vaporize this thread faster than Death Star destroying a planet.

IceJaw
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.