AWE ending spoilers...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

savvysparrow
"It isn`t just W/E ending, it`s Immortal W/E ending. Will stabs the heart and becomes the new captain of the Flying Dutchman and Elisabeth sacrifics her soul to the Sea Goddess Calypso so she can become immortal like Will and be with him together."

This was on word player, posted by someone else, not by T+T.

http://www.wordplayer.com/forums/movies/index.cgi?read=92993

What do y'all think?

IheartPocky
Meh. I don't like it. And they spelled Elizabeth wrong..

I'm just tired of all the immortal stuff.

katelovespirate
ditto.

that would be pretty lame. a bit too "crouching tiger, hidden dragon".

sorry, no es kick-asso por me.

savvysparrow
Has any one else heard the rumor that Jack Black has a brief cameo in Pirates? It sounds like total crap, but you never know....

katelovespirate
hahaha i've heard that one> i immediately stuck it in with the "Barbossa and Elizabeth hook up" and "Jack kisses Jack the monkey" rumors. wink

savvysparrow
HA! I figured as much. Of all the people to have a cameo, why would it be Jack Black? They say that he'll be some sort of a mermaid. It was good for a laugh. Sorry for the change in topic.

willofthewisp
Jack Black as a mermaid(man) would almost be worth the ticket price alone. I would almost accept a W/E ending if I could see Jack like that. Here is my scene:

Jack: Now that we're alone, Lizzie, I never repaid you for killing me.
Liz: Jack, please, I...
(Jack pulls her in, looks into her eyes)
(Camera pulls away to a small rock where mermaid Jack Black is sunbathing and has little sea shells on his nipples)
Liz: What the hell is that?
Jack: Just a mermaid, love. (not looking) They say they're the most beautiful creatures in the world. I can't say I really want to turn around and look at it, though. (waits for her to see what he means)
Liz: Oh, Jack!

(Mermaid Jack Black looks at the camera and does his trademark eyebrow raise, nods his head with a grin)

-savvychick-
lmao!!!! that would be hilarious!!!

willofthewisp
I love your sig, savvy. It really captures the POTC spirit.

-savvychick-
hehe, thanxbig grin

i think it was kate who posted it...i got it on the 'best potc banner' thread

willofthewisp
Yep, she's great.

Another Jack Black for the ages:

Will: Be careful bargaining with Sao Feng, Elizabeth. His nails are pretty long.
Liz: He's still no match for my rage.
Will: I'll be covering you.
Liz: Thank you.
(she starts to leave when Jack Black Merman swims up next to them)
JBM: Pardon me.
Will: Who are you?
JBM: I, Mr. wet hair, am a creature that can be of assistance to you.
Liz: You know where to find Jack?
JBM: Maybe I do, maybe I do (eyebrows)
Will: Where?
JBM: Under the sea (starts singing) The seaweed is always greener... (starts smacking his stomach in rhythm)
Will: Let's go. This is getting a little gross.

katelovespirate
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! smile i heart jack black. i fell for him hard in The Holiday, which was far less cheesy and far more uplifting than i ever imagined. smile

him as a mermaid would be the best thing ever. him and keith richard could do a song together.

IheartPocky
lol... that would be weird.. but hilarious ...

savvysparrow
Originally posted by katelovespirate
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! smile i heart jack black. i fell for him hard in The Holiday, which was far less cheesy and far more uplifting than i ever imagined. smile

him as a mermaid would be the best thing ever. him and keith richard could do a song together.

Yay! I went and saw that tonight! It was sooo cute and I really liked him in that, I'll be honest. Though my favorite movie of his was School of Rock.

sparrobethroxmy
School of rock was great with him! he was really good at the american music awards he's a great singer!

SarahB
yh i kno! lol this is gonna turn into a jack black thread..........

anyways i think ppl might be a little disappointed with the W/E endin but rly its up 2 them

katelovespirate
i wont be disappointed if it is done well, it makes sense, its kick ass, and Jack Sparrow is not jilted because of it. make sense?

i have no problem with Will. i think he's great. i just dont think him and elizabeth fit together as well as Elizabeth and jack sparrow. the idea of will and elizabeth is beautiful. but they either wrote the character of elizabeth wrong or the actress played her wrong. she has become Jack's foil.

so if they turn her character around and make it work, then fine, let them have their happily ever after. but if its going to cause Jack Sparrow to be a victim of unrequited love, or make Elizabeth's character fall apart, that will be sad.

CaptinJackLover
Yes i agree Kate. if Jack ends up sad and heart broken or not heart broken but with two whores, they have done the worst ending to the trilogy possible. Nobody will be happy with thr main character that everybody loves SAD or having him end the movie in such a cheesy distasteful way. If Wil and Liz ed together and thats what they would have truly wnated then its all good but if not, i odnt think ill be able to live with myself

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by savvysparrow
"It isn`t just W/E ending, it`s Immortal W/E ending. Will stabs the heart and becomes the new captain of the Flying Dutchman and Elisabeth sacrifics her soul to the Sea Goddess Calypso so she can become immortal like Will and be with him together."

This was on word player, posted by someone else, not by T+T.

http://www.wordplayer.com/forums/movies/index.cgi?read=92993

What do y'all think?

YAWN.

That's make belief. I think it will be lame. So then it's Liz and Will together forever and ever while Jack is getting infected with STDS by Scarlett and Giselle(ORBIT GUM CHICK YAY). I dont think so.

Love the spanish stick out tongue lol no es kick ass para nadie(for no one)

And someone mentioned Jack Black to be rumored in POTC (not likely sad) I wish!!

I looove Jack Black!! He is OMG Just multi talented. I saw Nacho Libre and he makes a great latino!! He even pronounces the "r" so great!!!

Makes me wanna hug him stick out tongue

savvysparrow
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
YAWN.

That's make belief. I think it will be lame. So then it's Liz and Will together forever and ever while Jack is getting infected with STDS by Scarlett and Giselle(ORBIT GUM CHICK YAY). I dont think so.

Love the spanish stick out tongue lol no es kick ass para nadie(for no one)

And someone mentioned Jack Black to be rumored in POTC (not likely sad) I wish!!

I looove Jack Black!! He is OMG Just multi talented. I saw Nacho Libre and he makes a great latino!! He even pronounces the "r" so great!!!

Makes me wanna hug him stick out tongue

My favorite moment in that entire movie is when he starts singing the song.

"I went outside and ate some grass, I used my hands to wipe my tears...."

Ok, sorry back to the topic at hand. I really don't see how that ending is anything especially interesting or memorable. It's essentially the end of COTBP except immortal. What would be the point of DMC then, if that were the ending?

Chiki Mina
I know^^ Whats the point of it all. It makes the main storyline immortality instead of love and the end of piracy.

Im even starting to have my doubts if Will is even going to be immortal. This immortality is starting to wear out IMO

willofthewisp
It's not the nature of pirates to be immortal. They're supposed to risk death and if they're immortal, adventure just doesn't mean anything anymore.

Chiki Mina
^^ I know

To me that's make belief. Pirates isn't about immortality, the main theme isn't POTC Immortality, its POTC AT WORLDS END. Its the end of piracy.

PirateDiva
And immortality definately isnt the end of Pirates if all the pirates suddenly started becoming immortal!

Chiki Mina
^^ I know. I agree with everyone in this argument. I think its just a silly make belief idea.

Not even Jack/Liz having immortality sounds fun to me. They are human, pirate or not they are human.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.