Don't understand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drewbiefan
I try putting a custom avatar in my dp. However, i am getting a sentence saying it is too big. But i have seen other members with the same size avatar as the one i tried using. Why is it i cannot put one in wthout it saying it is too big?

Captain REX
Your avatar size is restricted to 84x84 pixels. The ones you are putting in are, obviously, bigger than that.

Use the Avatar help thread, which is just a few above yours. Please try to check for it next time.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/t6546.html

drewbiefan
It says they have to be 64x64. Whenever I try and uplod one, those are the limits apparently. They are a little biggerthan this i have in now, but so are many others on here too.

Captain REX
Like I said, go to that link I provided, it has a link that will take you to the Avatar Creator, which resizes your avatar to the appropriate size.

ThePittman
Originally posted by drewbiefan
It says they have to be 64x64. Whenever I try and uplod one, those are the limits apparently. They are a little biggerthan this i have in now, but so are many others on here too. On each of your year anniversaries it allows you bigger avatars.

Lana
It has to be 64x64 pixels and under about 10kb.

People with larger avatars have been here longer than a year or are moderators.

drewbiefan
Maybe the width of the one i am trying to use is not appropiate.
Anniversaries?OO right i get it now thanks. But why do you have to be on here for over a year?

ThePittman
Anniversaries?OO right i get it now thanks. But why do you have to be on here for over a year? Just the way Raz set it up. wink

Impediment
But why do you have to be on here for over a year?

Think of it as a reward for the people who have been loyal and involved for the years they have been members of KMC.

Storm
Anniversaries?OO right i get it now thanks. But why do you have to be on here for over a year?
The larger avatars are a "thank you" to members who have been with us for more than a year.

The following is the current avatar dimension limits:

64x64 - For users registered under a year.
85x85 - For users registered for more than a year.
100x100 - For moderators and for users who have registered for more than two years.

ThePittman
and for 20 years 100x100x100

3D stick out tongue

Dusty
Originally posted by Storm
The larger avatars are a "thank you" to members who have been with us for more than a year.

The following is the current avatar dimension limits:

64x64 - For users registered under a year.
85x85 - For users registered for more than a year.
100x100 - For moderators and for users who have registered for more than two years.

Although, the size limit will always remain 10kb.

drewbiefan
Oh right, ya i agree with you in a way there. People that have been on here for that duriation of time are generall called that over the forum. I just did not understand what that had anything to do with the avatar. But i partly understandsmile

Captain REX
Well, good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.