Where is LovelyOne?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
I'm getting a bit freaked out. Did she just get sick of us? or has she been lurking when I havent been on?

Gravitation
she was last on Dec 10th.

willofthewisp
Someone should PM her because it will go to her email.

SarahB
yh..she hasent posted in ages *confused*

SarahB
has anyone sent her a private message yet

willofthewisp
Yeah, I just got done PMing her. I said we all missed her and hoped she came back, but if something's wrong she'll be in our prayers.

Gravitation
It is almost Christmas. Maybe she went out of town.

katelovespirate
its wierd without her. sniff sniff.

calypso
Everything wrapped on POTC II & III in the early morning hours of December 13th so maybe she's off on a Caribbean Holiday with all the pirates we love.

No matter where you are LovelyOne we love and miss you.

IheartPocky
She is alive though. hehe On her youtube profile it said she was on recently..

Chiki Mina
maybe shes taking a vacation from KMC. I mean not to stay away from us, you know, just to breath a different air. Let's give her air and some space, she will come back smile

willofthewisp
Every once in a while, when I have an obsession, I need to spend a long time away from it sometimes to get back into it. Maybe that's what she's doing. Hopefully she'll come back more in love with POTC and Jack than ever.

Chiki Mina
^^Exactly.

If not she will loose that magic of POTC.

Shes just having a vacation from her obsession with POTC big grin.

Or maybe she is just working on some more kick ass theories wink

PirateDiva
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Every once in a while, when I have an obsession, I need to spend a long time away from it sometimes to get back into it. Maybe that's what she's doing. Hopefully she'll come back more in love with POTC and Jack than ever.

That is so true b/c when i went away for a week and i couldnt get on the internet....i came back loving POTC more and I missed sooooo much talking about it!

Chiki Mina
I have been out because of my finals, and I was sick.

I officially started my christmas break! woot!

Now my x mas present will be my grades lol. If they are good big grin lol

Hambah
Originally posted by willofthewisp

That's basically what I've decided I am going to do.

These pirates discussions are great and everything, but lately I've been thinking...There's more to life than a pirate movie, lol. You guys are all great, and there have been some awesome discussions on here, but I think I need a break from this obsession, and I'm going to try to not even think about anything pirate-related for about a week, and see how that goes.

So...See you guys in about a week, and Happy Holidays if I don't come here before then. wink

Legendary Thor
I know were she is.Shes Dating Johnny Depp.haha i met here while i was with Keira.She misses you but she wanted me to give you all a big message
MESSAGE:IN YOUR FACE HAHA IM DATING JOHNNY AND YOURE NOT HAHA!

katelovespirate
giggle... awe. well happy holidays to everyone who is "taking a break" from their secret online obsession. have great times with family and friends and eat lots of good food! smile

LovelyOne
holy crap...

Sorry guys I haven't been able to get onto this site for about 2 weeks..Also I've been studying for my theory test. But this site was being a bastardI couldnt get on it along with other forums I visit.

but OMG i didnt know I would be this missed *blush*

ToddianGirl
Hey Loveyone! we missed you I know a lot has happened. I'm so glad to see you again! Take some time and read the posts.

SarahB
big grin yh gd 2 have u bac!....Hope u do well in your theory testsmile

katelovespirate
Originally posted by LovelyOne
holy crap...

Sorry guys I haven't been able to get onto this site for about 2 weeks..Also I've been studying for my theory test. But this site was being a bastardI couldnt get on it along with other forums I visit.

Thank God you're alright!!!!

phew. crisis averted. How have you been?!?! Good luck on your test!

PS guys, exciting news, the DMC t and t version of the script is now up on Wordplayer, and it thrills me to bits. smile

calypso
Ummmm, does that mean you haven't been on a Caribbean vacation with our favorite pirates after the "check the gate" party? If not, I am disappointed. Glad your back though. You have been missed.

Gravitation
holy crap...

SHE LIVES!

a-k-a-amber
lol WE MISSED YOU!!! as you can see you've got your very own thread wink

Legendary Thor
holy crap...

YOu Ruined My Story.THanks alot(Angry) mad

katelovespirate
rolling on floor laughing smokin' zorro santa rock pirate raver ninja beer eek!

just havin a little party for LovelyOne. It hasn't been the same without you!

vegaofthelyre
Yay LovelyOne! Drinks all around!

willofthewisp
We need you to read all the threads and tell us your wisdom.

IheartPocky
wine Glad your back!

katelovespirate
she's flitted off into oblivion again... sniff sniff.

savvysparrow
holy crap...

Theory Test?! I didn't know you were a music major! That's awesome. What's your focus? And what's the test on, I'll quiz you, from one theory survivor to another. Wait a sec, I thought you were a film major...Maybe it's film theory....uh.....never mind. Carry on....Welcome back lovelyone!

Jacky Sparrow
Ohhhh.... sad no one missed me...

Surreal_44
*pats* No one missed me either. wink

But if I had known you were gone, I would have missed you. And I would have missed Lovely One.

katelovespirate
Jacky, I missed you! Especially when we were posting our translation of potc4... wink

Bwa Ha Ha
yay! everyone's here!..... sorta

a-k-a-amber
lol

Bwa Ha Ha
it's true though....

Gravitation
huh? what?

Bwa Ha Ha
people....here......

Gravitation
*looks around* I'm here!

Bwa Ha Ha
Yay!

lovethemtigers
i haven't been on in over a month and nobody missed me either, sniff, sniff - oh well. I had many theories along with Lovely, maybe not as deep. I was pleased when watching the DMC commentary that many of our thoughts were what t and t were thinking.....especially the ones about Jack being vexed by Elizabeth....etc...not home...visiting family...have watched DMC every night since we got it on Christmas...can't see the script on wordplayer but it sounds interesting and promising toward J/E....my sister finally got to watch it over and over and she too agrees with everything we've been saying...she thinks jack and elizabeth want each other and should be together...but my Mom likes Will and thinks Jack is stupid...oh well, I'd figured she'd say that...she's opposite of me in politics too...

Chiki Mina
lovethemtigers, I swear--omg--that I was thinking about you. I was asking myself where were you.

Seriously, I was just thinking about you. Scary, huh? lol

Mistypirate
OMG Yes how can that be. I haven't seen you in a while. And nobody has said anything about your where abouts. Don't feel bad you are one of our most valued members. I really do like your theories a lot. wink

IheartPocky
Ah Hello! I noticed you hadn't been on in a while..

Mistypirate
Where did she go? She disappeared again. confused

LovelyOne

Chiki Mina
Aaa! Stop dissapearing!! *cries* lol

Mistypirate
LMAO laughing

willofthewisp
So everyone's back and we're all reunited? I hope so.

Mistypirate
Ok lets sing till the teaser comes out
* We are the world, we are the children*

IheartPocky
*we are the ones who.... something something...*

Mistypirate
*FOR THIS SOMETHING GIVING* WE ARE THE WORLD TO MAKE A BETTER SAKE SO THEY CAN SHOW THE AWE TEASER*
CHORUS eek!

IheartPocky
lol laughing out loud

Mistypirate
LOL I know I'm acting retarded, I'm so excited about the possible teaser. laughing

ivebeendepped43
i wanna make out with Johnny!..........ok that was random, but true

tee_pirategirl
Originally posted by Jacky Sparrow
Ohhhh.... sad no one missed me...
NOT TRUE...I did!!! I remember when you were moving and wouldn't have your PC for a while! and it wasn't the same especialy cause we were doing that fan fiction back then and you were Jacky, Jack's sister...and it wasn't the same

Mistypirate
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
i wanna make out with Johnny!..........ok that was random, but true

I want to make out with Johnny to eek! Ok I'm leaving bye.

lovethemtigers
i've missed this forum terribly....but I've kind of been banned by my family...and I'm sneaking on right now...see, as you all know..or maybe don't know...I'm older than most of you guys,....I have a family of my own and they don't appreciate me being on the computer alot so I really had to slack off.....but I still drop in from time to time to see what the latest news is on our favorite pirate and the rest of the gang. It's so weird to think about the past five months...and how we use to go crazy waiting for the DVD to come out...and now it's been out almost a month....I love the DVD and love to watch it almost every night.....

that poster that is floating about with Jack in a skull head...that's the same pic on the Disc 2 from the first Pirates movie..and the wedding ring is hanging from it...you can just barely see it on the left side of the skull....I had never noticed that it was the skull head of Jack Sparrow on that disc until tonight!!!

Love the movie still of Barbosa, Liz and Jack walking together....Liz and Jack look great together....ladies, it's just gotta be that they are meant to be.....I can't wait to get home and download the script onto my computer at home so that I can read it.....

Well, take care ladies....hope everyone had a nice holiday....

sarahdiamonds
take care and thx for sneaking on lol! you are right jack and liz are meant to be!

PIRATES=SEX
I have been gone for an awfully long while , i missed you guys and the forum but....IM BACKKK

Mistypirate
PIRATES=SEX how can we forget about you? I have missed u believe it or not. I was gone for 2weeks and nobody missed me. So don't feel bad.
Love you new siggy pic wink

PIRATES=SEX
I missed all of you guys i have been in ga for the past week and even before that my comp has been being a meanie head.

Mistypirate
Originally posted by PIRATES=SEX
I missed all of you guys i have been in ga for the past week and even before that my comp has been being a meanie head.

sad dumb computer. Anyways I'm glad to see that you made it back.

PIRATES=SEX
Originally posted by Mistypirate
sad dumb computer. Anyways I'm glad to see that you made it back. yuhhhh but for xmas i got a new modem and windows xp

Mistypirate
Cool, that is great. Windows xp is a great program. I heard that theres a new windows program coming out.

Mistypirate
Kate I saw you roaming around, don't hide...You don't like us anymore? confused sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.