Rosie O'Donnell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cranston36

Leo.M
I'm not reading all that shit

DanZeke25
ROSIE IS FAT, LOL.

Röland
I really don't care.

Smiter
I read that much. then scrolled down.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Leo.M

masterkit

Bardock42
I have to say I will not read it either. It is too long on a subject I am only slightly interested in. But I have to say, it was very obvious that she made a joke. I find it very weird that so many people got mad over it. It was a joke. And she even apologized. Done deal for me.

=Tired Hiker=
I don't need to read all of that to agree that Rosie O'donnel or whatever the feck her name is is an annoying offensive biotch. I don't watch her show and I could care less about anything she says or does, her opinion doesn't matter to me.

Bardock42
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I don't need to read all of that to agree that Rosie O'donnel or whatever the feck her name is is an annoying offensive biotch. I don't watch her show and I could care less about anything she says or does, her opinion doesn't matter to me.

I don't like her. But what she said there shouldn't be made a big deal. Also, it is "couldn't care less", if you want to express that you "couldn't care less" you should say "I couldn't care less".

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Bardock42
I don't like her. But what she said there shouldn't be made a big deal. Also, it is "couldn't care less", if you want to express that you "couldn't care less" you should say "I couldn't care less".

You are sort of right, however, I still could care less since "I don't care". So, I could say "I totally don't care" and that would actually be caring less, therefore, I could care less.

Bardock42
You are sort of right, however, I still could care less since "I don't care". So, I could say "I totally don't care" and that would actually be caring less, therefore, I could care less.

Yes, but in that case it would be a useless phrase not expressing that you do not care a lot.

=Tired Hiker=
Yes, but in that case it would be a useless phrase not expressing that you do not care a lot.

My brain hurts now. I'm suing.

Bardock42
My brain hurts now. I'm suing.

HA, can't sue me twice for...for...it's a different deed, is it not? Shit!

=Tired Hiker=
HA, can't sue me twice for...for...it's a different deed, is it not? Shit!

I might have a case afterall! w00t

Morning_Glory

Kram3r

Starhawk
Originally posted by DanZeke25
ROSIE IS FAT, LOL.

And she eats babies.

BakaXero
where's that pic people are always posting?

Bardock42
Originally posted by BakaXero
where's that pic people are always posting? Can't find it anywhere.

Alliance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.