Im confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CyberDragon
Ok, I went on marvel.com to look for a fav marvel character. But I dont know who should be my favourite Marvel character, either Agent Zero or Moon Knight.

CyberDragon
The one above is Moon Knight and this 1 is Agent Zero

"V"
Uh well, you dont really look for a favourite character really.. You just like a certain character depending on which books you read. But Moon Knight is cooler smile

Black Adam
I have several favorites....don't See why you should limit yourself to one smile

DigiMark007
What they said....seems kinda odd to pick a "favorite" before you know much about their personality, storylines, and powers.

Entity
Spiderman to me is what a real life true hero would and should be.
He loses, alot!
He doesn't want to do it, and constintly wishes he could quit. He even has several times but always relises he has a responsiblity
Before the world new, there were many people, mostly his enemies that new who he was.
He strugles alot but keeps on fighting, not because he wants to or because its easy (which it is anything but.) its because he has to.
He does the right thing only because its the right thing to do.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Entity
Spiderman ....He loses, alot!

mad

stick out tongue

pr1983
Originally posted by DigiMark007
What they said....seems kinda odd to pick a "favorite" before you know much about their personality, storylines, and powers.

i first started liking cyke cos of the visor... i thought it was the source of his power... messed

how wrong i was... but things worked out...

DigiMark007
Originally posted by pr1983
i first started liking cyke cos of the visor... i thought it was the source of his power... messed

how wrong i was... but things worked out...

laughing out loud

...and I liked the X-Men originally. Thank god I saw the light, and can now get to hating those filthy mutie bastards.

stick out tongue

King Kandy
You don't "Look" for a favorite.

It just happens.

CyberDragon
Well i basicaly read all of moon knights info on marvel.com and a bit of Agent Zeros info because i wasnt in the mood for reading.Agent Zero has better powers but Moon knight has a cooler outfit.I do have several favourites but I always like to have my best favourite of them all.Moon Knight or Agent Zero

Martian_mind
Why not make a versus thread,see who wins and then pick them?donatello

CyberDragon
Martian mind your a genius

Ichigo66666
laughing out loud

...and I liked the X-Men originally. Thank god I saw the light, and can now get to hating those filthy mutie bastards.

stick out tongue

DIE!! mad

stick out tongue

Scoobless
He loses, alot!
He doesn't want to do it, and constintly wishes he could quit. He even has several times but always relises he has a responsiblity
Before the world new, there were many people, mostly his enemies that new who he was.
He strugles alot but keeps on fighting, not because he wants to or because its easy (which it is anything but.) its because he has to.

Pffftt .... Spidey loves his "job".

smile

King Kandy
Originally posted by CyberDragon
I sincirely hope you were sarcastic.

Just read a bunch of comics.

You'll end up having one you like the most. Simple as that.

Sparkz
He loses, alot!

Correction he used to loose alot stick out tongue

Also he has come to like being Spider-man its only when something goes terribly wrong he hates it...or if your in the 90's and every character had to be dark...

pr1983
laughing out loud

stick out tongue

laughing

you're a tony stark fan... i could retort, but i won't... stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph

Let me save you the trouble.

Agent Zero wins everything but a fashion contest.

Though they are two of my favourite characters as well.

CyberDragon
Ok, forget moon knight now, deadpool is still my fav character but is he better than agent zero

grey fox
laughing out loud

stick out tongue

QFT

King KAM
screw em both....Cap is the way to go...

Alfheim
Ok, I went on marvel.com to look for a fav marvel character. But I dont know who should be my favourite Marvel character, either Agent Zero or Moon Knight.

I think Moon Knight is a rip off of Batman.

laughing out loud

stick out tongue

laughing

I used to be like that...sort of.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Alfheim
I think Moon Knight is a rip off of Batman.

Then you don't know Moon Knight

Alfheim
Originally posted by marvelprince
Then you don't know Moon Knight

I dunno about that. The mansion and the butler and being night based really doesnt help. Again maybe the word rip off is bad. I would say that Moon Knight was influenced by Batman.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Alfheim
I dunno about that. The mansion and the butler and being night based really doesnt help. Again maybe the word rip off is bad. I would say that Moon Knight was influenced by Batman.

When Moon Knight first appeared he was a supernatural investigator. Think Blade but for werewolves. Other than the name they weren't similar at all. Later a former Batman writer took over an introduced Moon knight to gadgets and such and from there his similarities to Batman begins. However he's so very different from Batman. He's mostly tied to the supernatural, a hell of a lot more brutal and his very sanity is questionable. To say Moon Knight is similar to Batman portrays a lack of knowledge about the character's history since he didn't start out that way (I'm not saying there aren't similarities but calling MK a ripoff is going a bit far)

Alfheim
(I'm not saying there aren't similarities but calling MK a ripoff is going a bit far)

In hindsight that was a bit harsh.

When Moon Knight first appeared he was a supernatural investigator. Think Blade but for werewolves.

Batman is a detective..... your not helping yourself here. A detective who lives in a mansion with a Butler is not influneced by Batman??

Other than the name they weren't similar at all. Later a former Batman writer took over an introduced Moon knight to gadgets and such and from there his similarities to Batman begins.

Even before the gadgets there were similarities.

However he's so very different from Batman. He's mostly tied to the supernatural,

Yeah I know

a hell of a lot more brutal

Thats not a big difference

and his very sanity is questionable.

Haven't you read a Batman comics? Batman isnt as bad as MK but basically Batman is supposed to be nuts as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.