Beta Ray Thor & Thor vs. Thaons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
VTYFT^EXYUTCIUY*^TUYV&%D#^%YF&F!@#$%^GMJDCHLHJ*)BL_+BS! WHO!

Soleran
Poop?

cowboy
Big poop ????? shit

Soujaboy
Thanos

leonidas
ummm . . .? confused

thor and bill would give him absolute hell but i think thanos would take the majority. thor and bill ARE capable of some wins though.

Mrrungo Mu
Originally posted by hulk10

What the?

Scoobless
Originally posted by leonidas
ummm . . .? confused

thor and bill would give him absolute hell but i think thanos would take the majority. thor and bill ARE capable of some wins though.

Yeah? ... I'd go as far as to say they could take it 5/10, fifty fifty, half the time, fifty percent, even money, coin flip, six and half a dozen, even stevens, down the middle, square odds, luck of the draw, even split, fair shake, throw of the dice........

no expression

Then again, maybe not.

shifty

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Scoobless
Yeah? ... I'd go as far as to say they could take it 5/10, fifty fifty, half the time, fifty percent, even money, coin flip, six and half a dozen, even stevens, down the middle, square odds, luck of the draw, even split, fair shake, throw of the dice........

no expression

Then again, maybe not.

shifty

If dey go stewy an get a lil hyphy, an den you know maybe they start screamin click clack gang and start gettin a lil stupid den dey can take mayby take a few.

Then again, mayby not.

shifty

golem370
All you have to ask yourself how well would they do against Odin? Warlock said Thanos wanted to put this power to the test and did pretty well.

Scoobless
Originally posted by golem370
All you have to ask yourself how well would they do against Odin? Warlock said Thanos wanted to put this power to the test and did pretty well.

Odin >>>> Thanos

K3VIL
They would do well, tough I'm not sure if Odin can remove the powers from the hammers and so make his son and Bill less powerful

golem370
Odin is not that much more powerful then Thanos since Odin saying he hadn't had a fight like that in eons.

golem370
Thor & Beta Ray Bill would lose badly If Thanos wanted them to.

Soujaboy
Odin is not that much more powerful then Thanos since Odin saying he hadn't had a fight like that in eons.

Hope your not serious...

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by leonidas
ummm . . .? confused

Meh, kinda. Thor would have to be packing the Belt of Strength and all that stuff he had to take down that clone with the amulet.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Meh, kinda. Thor would have to be packing the Belt of Strength and all that stuff he had to take down that clone with the amulet.

Or the PG that he didn't know how to use in Blood and Thunder. big grin

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Or the PG that he didn't know how to use in Blood and Thunder. big grin

He'd have to learn from Thanos to beat him. Talk about getting stabbed with your own sword.

golem370
It what Odin said in there battle. And yes I am serious Thanos is just below Skyfather.

Soujaboy
It what Odin said in there battle. And yes I am serious Thanos is just below Skyfather.

What is Skyfather? Skyfather isn't a lv, it's a title. Odin is not an ordinary skyfather and has shown powers that rival even Galactus.

Odin's thoughts Infinity once nearly consumed the entire 616 universe mind rapping and killing many people in it's wake. The only thing that was able to stop it was Odin, whom did. Odin than restored every thing he destroyed.

When Thanos starts racking up feats like this let me know.

DigiMark007

But it was obvious Odin ws dishing out more punishment. Much more.

Thanos' durability may be equal to Odin. But his overall power is still <<< Odin.

bigbran
What is Skyfather? Skyfather isn't a lv, it's a title. Odin is not an ordinary skyfather and has shown powers that rival even Galactus.

Odin's thoughts Infinity once nearly consumed the entire 616 universe mind rapping and killing many people in it's wake. The only thing that was able to stop it was Odin, whom did. Odin than restored every thing he destroyed.

When Thanos starts racking up feats like this let me know. http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/1724/imqatdcz9.jpg
?

King KAM
Originally posted by DigiMark007
But it was obvious Odin ws dishing out more punishment. Much more.

Thanos' durability may be equal to Odin. But his overall power is still <<< Odin. agreed sorta....

Odin did look like he packed the more powerful punch...but the battle was definatley a standstill...i mean...thanos snatched gungir.....thats a FEAT...

And thanos has been upgraded since then

grey fox
...and Thanos pimp slaps them both.

Wally West
Odin wasn't even hurting Thanos until he summoned Gungir, they were evenly matched and shruggging off each other's attacks, then Gungir comes into play and its then Thanos was knocked down twice. I'm sure if the fight was in Thanos' backyard and he could go get a weapon of his choice he could have inflicted damage to Odin (in fact thats exactly how he beat Thor /w Power gem, they were trading blows evenly and Thanos got himself a weapon to end the fight, just like Odin summoned Gungir).

Scoobless

I hate retcons.... that story makes no sense with it being a clone.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Wally West
Odin wasn't even hurting Thanos until he summoned Gungir, they were evenly matched and shruggging off each other's attacks, then Gungir comes into play and its then Thanos was knocked down twice. I'm sure if the fight was in Thanos' backyard and he could go get a weapon of his choice he could have inflicted damage to Odin (in fact thats exactly how he beat Thor /w Power gem, they were trading blows evenly and Thanos got himself a weapon to end the fight, just like Odin summoned Gungir).

Thanos was getting hogged by Odin who seemingly was holding back. no expression

Soujaboy
Originally posted by bigbran
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/1724/imqatdcz9.jpg
?

Go get the shock waves through Multiverse feats wink

Is that Thanos own power?

Alfheim
Go get the shock waves through Multiverse feats wink

Is that Thanos own power?

Probably not. Thanos is always using...stuff.

Wally West
Thanos was getting hogged by Odin who seemingly was holding back. no expression You're right, I forgot about the bit where Odin admits to holding back and everyone seems to bring up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And the scan bigbran posted is Thanos absorbing the Rot (the child of Thanos and Death) and then releasing it all at once. He isn't using any gems, gauntlet, cosmic cube or HOTU.

golem370
Yeah sure he was.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Wally West
And the scan bigbran posted is Thanos absorbing the Rot (the child of Thanos and Death) and then releasing it all at once. He isn't using any gems, gauntlet, cosmic cube or HOTU.

He is, however, using Death's power.

Wally West
Not exactly, they were both using their own powers individually to beat the Rot, its not like she empowered him with her powers or anything. He absorbed the Rot while she used her powers against it, then he released it.

bigbran
I hate retcons.... that story makes no sense with it being a clone. Ya. One thing though, that can be argued, is that Thanos wasn't acting like himself.

Howard_Jones
Thanos was getting hogged by Odin who seemingly was holding back. no expression

I just posted those scans in another thread. He wasn't holding back, at all.

Soujaboy
I just posted those scans in another thread. He wasn't holding back, at all.

He wasn't holding back, he was just letting Thanos speak, get up, talk, etc.

Odin has battled MUCH more powerful foes causing massive damage to the universe and the multiverse. He's been shown to transverse the universe in a moments in battle, destroying galaxies, planets etc, yet when he fight Thanos he barely even causes damage to Asgard? ya, he was holding back.

Howard_Jones
When's the last time Odin had to resort to using Gungir?

Scoobless
Ya. One thing though, that can be argued, is that Thanos wasn't acting like himself.

Yeah he was... he was talking down to everyone while trying to destroy the Universe ... and he almost succeeded.

bigbran
Yeah he was... he was talking down to everyone while trying to destroy the Universe ... and he almost succeeded. Well, he should have destroyed Thor before he came close.

Soujaboy
When's the last time Odin had to resort to using Gungir?

Since when did using Gungir(a weapon lees powerful than Mjolnir) become an indication of a major threat?

Scoobless
Well, he should have destroyed Thor before he came close.

He tried... Thor had an enchanted shield, and various enchanted weapons.

bigbran
He tried... Thor had an enchanted shield, and various enchanted weapons. He shot an eyebeam at him, while he could have stopped trying to destroy the universe for one second, and blew him in oblivion (not in an Ultimate Colossus way..).

Scoobless
He shot an eyebeam at him, while he could have stopped trying to destroy the universe for one second, and blew him in oblivion (not in an Ultimate Colossus way..).

So Thanos getting to the point where he can destroy the universe then screwing himself over with a momentary laps of judgement is now out of character?

stick out tongue

bigbran
So Thanos getting to the point where he can destroy the universe then screwing himself over with a momentary laps of judgement is now out of character?

stick out tongue Can I say yes?

guy222
Originally posted by hulk10

Thor/Beta Ray Bill kill Thanos. He dies

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Alfheim
Probably not. Thanos is always using...stuff.
Nope. Thanos did that without any aid of tech.

Originally posted by guy222
Thor/Beta Ray Bill kill Thanos. He dies
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black bolt z
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.