GOOD VS. EVIL...Ghost Rider and friends (Vs.) Dracula and pals....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Doctor Strange has a disturbing vision. He sees Count Dracula raising an army of the un-dead and taking over the world. So, Doc Strange gets Ghost Rider, Ash (from the Evil Dead series), Vampirella, The Crow, and Blade together.....

They are gathered and instructed by Dr. Strange to travel to Europe and kill Count Dracula. They wind up in Transylvania...in front of Castle Dracula. The castle is surrounded by a very creepy and massive graveyard; under the light of a bright full moon!!! Once inside the eerie castle, they are confronted by the Lord of the Vampires himself....Dracula.

Dracula tells the heroes that they will have the chance to destroy him...if they can get past his newest bodyguards. Dracula then summons his newest lackies....Jason Voorhees, Werewolf by Night, Man-thing, and Frankenstein's Monster!!!

"Oh, let's not forget some of my OLD pals too. I can't leave them out of this party!!! " snickers Dracula as he jesters strangely with his clawed fingers....

Ash, Vampirella, Ghost Rider, Blade, and the Crow look outside and see hundreds and hundreds of undead zombies rising from their graves outside; making their way towards the entrance of the castle.....

So, do our five heroes fight their way thru their adversaries and finally take down Dracula.....or do they end up dead (or un-dead) by Dracula and his lackies?

StarsNeverFall7
Jason alone could probably handle the heroes as sad as that is...

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7

Ah, but is Jason ready for the ol' almighty "boomstick"???

Tassadar
Ash, The Crow, or Ghost Rider could solo this. None of them could even harm GR or the Crow. Jason gets roasted in hellfire by GR, Vampirella kills Dracula (either DC or Marvel), the werewolf gets hacked up by Blade, Man-Thing gets killed by Ash, and the Crow blows Frankensteins head off. The zombies arent even a threat to any of them, because the actual enemies will all be dead by the time they show up to the fight.

Tassadar

Against people who are stronger and more durable than he is? Ghost Rider can destroy him permanently via destroying his soul with hellfire, and Vampirella and the Crow cant even be hurt by him.

MR.Grum
Jason alone could probably handle the heroes as sad as that is... Hell fire pwnage!! Enemy vanquished cool

CyberDragon
I agree with Tassadar,Heroes win

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Tassadar
Vampirella kills Dracula (either DC or Marvel)

This Dracula is the Marvel version from "The Tomb of Dracula series", the one Dr. Strange had trouble with several times...sorry for not specifying that earlier.... wink

Tassadar
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
This Dracula is the Marvel version from "The Tomb of Dracula series", the one Dr. Strange had trouble with several times...sorry for not specifying that earlier.... wink

Dr. Strange also got his ass whooped by Ghost Rider recently (issues 2-4 of his new series). GR helps Vampirella once Jason is done, the two together can take any version of Dracula except for some of the anime ones.

Thanks for clearing up which Dracula it was btw.

Tassadar
Hey Comicbook_kid, can I add a few conditions I feel would make this more even?

Howard_Jones
Heroes win. Don't care what you say about Jason. He's not ready to step to Blaze.

Comicbook_kid
Hey Comicbook_kid, can I add a few conditions I feel would make this more even?

Sure! I'm always open to ideas about making my threads better, interesting, or more challenging...as long as the person seems to know what they're talking about; and you certainly seem to. So I trust you. What did you have in mind? wink

Tassadar
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Sure! I'm always open to ideas about making my threads better, interesting, or more challenging...as long as the person seems to know what they're talking about; and you certainly seem to. So I trust you. What did you have in mind? wink

Alright sweet.

For the heroes, place them a few miles away from the castle. The Crow is limited to a shotgun and h2h, no ripping peoples souls out with crows or gifts of pain, and his healing abilities are limited to the level of Sabretooths. Blade is limited to his sword and duel pistols with silver bullets, no grenades or garlic. Ghostrider cant use his motorcycle, and cant create one or turn something else into a method of transportation (in other words, he has to stay on his feet). Vampirella cant shapeshift, fly, or teleport (she has to walk as well).
This effectively gives Dracula an hour to get organized as the heroes have to walk to his castle.

Dracula already has 2000 zombies and 400 vampires in the fortified castle, along with Jason, Man-Thing, Frankenstein, and Werewolf by Night. The heroes have to get into the castle and through all the other enemies before fighting Dracula (meaning they wont be at full strength, and some of them may be dead). Instead of his normal machete, Jason gets a flaming sword (to make him more useful) and has his metal body from Jason X. The zombies and vampires are all armed with swords/shields or halberds and armored.

All this boils down to - Drac gets an hour of prep, the heroes are all grounded, and the Crow is slightly weakened while Jason is amped up. +2000 armed zombies and 400 armed Vamps.

Any other suggestions?

Tassadar
Forgot to add that Vampirella is only at 2/3 power.

Comicbook_kid
Alright sweet.

Sounds good.......I like it. stick out tongue Why didn't I think of that?!? wink I especially like the idea of this being the Jason from "Jason X". I'm just a little concerned that 2000 zombies and 400 vampires are going to be a little bit more than the heroes can handle....even these heroes!! That's A LOT of zombies and vampires!!!

O.k. folks, there you have it.....a few changes to the scenario thanks to Tassadar! NOW, who do you think takes this one home???

Comicbook_kid
devil vs. angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.