Quintessence Vs . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
Ganthet
Highfather
Phantom Stranger
Zeus
Shazam

VS

Odin
Dr. Strange
Uatu
Rachel Grey (version that seemed roughly equal to Galactus)
Keeper (ss with quantum bands -- somewhere between skyfather and galactus most likely)

hunbu04
quintessence with ease. every member of the quintessence are considered omnipotent beings by dc comics.

manorastroman
unless i'm missing something nobody in the quintessence is on the level of rachel grey, keeper, or uatu. i thought the quintessence were all basically skyfather/elder god level?

hunbu04
actually the phantom stranger is above everyone in both groups he has enough magical powers to be considered a near equal to the spectre and don't forget not even the spectre could killed him because he is an abstract being as he told the spectre in DOV not even you can killed me the universe will not allowed me to be killed

manorastroman
that's blatantly untrue. spectre turned phantom stranger into a mouse with a gesture. how does that equate to "near equal" power?

jrodslam
I dont think Phantom Stranger is the most powerful member of the Quintessence at all. In my opinion, the most powerful members are Shazam and Ganthet.

snoopdogg
This kind of thread makes my head spin. Too much power on both sides to judge accurately.

hunbu04
How can shazam be the most powerful if spectre was allowed to killed him but not allowed to kill the stranger. the phantom stranger at full potential is duex en mechina he was the first being powerful enough to defeat elipso and traped him in the black diamond don't forget even shazam could not defeat elpiso he called the spectre to take care of that problem

leonidas
ps's power fluctuates though, so he's hard to gauge. i do think it is very close.

and snoop:

Originally posted by snoopdogg
This kind of thread makes my head spin. Too much power on both sides to judge accurately.

why you think i made the thread?

big grin

snoopdogg
Originally posted by leonidas

and snoop:

why you think i made the thread?

big grin I know why. This is right up your alley. Happy Dance

DigiMark007
Cosmic highfather hoo-doo nonsense.

Bah! And here I thought, "it's leo. It has to be a good fight, right?"

*leaves thread*

stick out tongue

MR.Grum
cant highfeather just end it ?

leonidas
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Cosmic highfather hoo-doo nonsense.

Bah! And here I thought, "it's leo. It has to be a good fight, right?"

*leaves thread*

stick out tongue

don't let the door hit your a$$ on the way out, mister!!

mad

stick out tongue

leonidas
Originally posted by MR.Grum
cant highfeather just end it ?

confused

how . . .?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.