Merry Christmas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cheetah girl
Merry Christmas to everyone.

Leo.M
... Merry Christmas to you too happy

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Cheetah girl
Merry Christmas to everyone. I'm jewish, and I take offense towards your assumption that everyone celebrates christmas. Filthy Bigot.

Cheetah girl
Hey I'm Christan

Impediment
Happy Kwanza.

Barker
Take your wishes, Turn them sideways, And Stick It Straight Up Your Candy Ass!

indiangirl
I don't like Kwanza

TheKingofKINGS!
Hey I'm Christan Hey, I don't care. Jesus wasn't the Messiah. Deal with it.

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
I'm jewish, and I take offense towards your assumption that everyone celebrates christmas. Filthy Bigot.

i'm partially jewish and i don't give a f.uck laughing ... they worked me real good with that protestant education...weep

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by indiangirl
I don't like Kwanza And you post with both accounts still? Dirty sock. Reported...again.

Impediment
I don't like Kwanza

Figures, Cheetah Girl.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/Sock.jpg

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
i'm partially jewish and i don't give a f.uck laughing ... they worked me real good with that protestant education...weep If it were anyone else, I'd let them know that I'm also half-christian, meaning I cash in twice, but since it's Cheetah Girl, I take offense.

Mywi
And you post with both accounts still? Dirty sock. Reported...again.
w00t

Silent_Dreams
And you post with both accounts still? Dirty sock. Reported...again.
Two accounts? confused

indiangirl
Hey who cares they never banned me.

Leo.M

That's what bothers me. They know you're a sock and yet they don't do shit.

I think the mods like taunting us like this. By not banning you disgust

indiangirl
Ha ha to you guies.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Silent_Dreams
Two accounts? confused It's widely known that cheetah Girl and indiangirl are the same person. She admitted it, and is using the other one now to bolster her own opinion upwards. Yet, I'd like to say that this filthy person, who doesn't understand the Christian rule of acceptance of religion (she's probably catholic) is prejudice against the celebration of Kwanza. Moreover, she probably thinks Kwanza is celebrated by the Jewish, which it isn't. We celebrate Hanuka. She's a fallacious person.

indiangirl
It's widely known that cheetah Girl and indiangirl are the same person. She admitted it, and is using the other one now to bolster her own opinion upwards. Yet, I'd like to say that this filthy person, who doesn't understand the Christian rule of acceptance of religion (she's probably catholic) is prejudice against the celebration of Kwanza. Moreover, she probably thinks Kwanza is celebrated by the Jewish, which it isn't. We celebrate Hanuka. She's a fallacious person.
I am not Catholic at all

TheKingofKINGS!
I am not Catholic at all What the hell is "Cathlic?" Did you mean "Catholic?" If so, then you're just a hypocritical Christian. You say that you don't like Kwanza, but you're supposed to be accepting of other peoples beliefs, as a Christian, so you are just a pitiable human being, who deserves to be punished for your crimes against general humanity.

Silent_Dreams
It's widely known that cheetah Girl and indiangirl are the same person. She admitted it, and is using the other one now to bolster her own opinion upwards. Yet, I'd like to say that this filthy person, who doesn't understand the Christian rule of acceptance of religion (she's probably catholic) is prejudice against the celebration of Kwanza. Moreover, she probably thinks Kwanza is celebrated by the Jewish, which it isn't. We celebrate Hanuka. She's a fallacious person.
Well....I didn't know cry stick out tongue
*sigh* How much more stupider can people get these days.

I am not Catholic at all
How exactly can you misspell 'Catholic' when it's in the post you quoted? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spearhead
Originally posted by Silent_Dreams
Well....I didn't know cry stick out tongue
*sigh* How much more stupider can people get these days.

How exactly can you misspell 'Catholic' when it's in the post you quoted? roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you're going to bother people for their English skills, make sure that your own aren't at fault.

Raven Guardia

not yet evil face

masterkit
Hey I'm Christan
I don't like Kwanza

sooooooooock

and also, your christian how do u know if you dont like kwanza

Cheetah girl
I don't

Raven Guardia
I don't

stick to one account or I will have wild badgers chase you down and have there way with you.

Marxman
Well...........Kwanza isn't exactly a religious holiday. Its kinda like a Black Nationalist holiday. Its like to celebrate African American heritage.

In Fate's Hands
Merry Christmas to everyone.

thank you and i hope you have a shitty new year big grin

Strangelove
too many christmas threads disgust

sailormoon
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! Happy Dance

Destiny_Desire
Originally posted by Strangelove
too many christmas threads disgust
yes

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
stick to one account or I will have wild badgers chase you down and have there way with you.

rabid dogs yes

Starhawk
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.