Green Arrow & Black Canary vs. Daredevil & Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

1st Battle: HTH & Weapons only
2nd Battle: Anything goes.

Brian Oswald
1) hmmm. DD and E 8/10
2) BC and GA 9/10. Canary cry takes out DD quick then Elecktra gets beat by these two

pr1983
1st battle: Hmm... not sure... if daredevil fights GA, i think dd beats him, and i think maybe elektra could just inch it against canary (she not bad with those sais), without em im not sure...

2nd: Canary and GA, based solely on canary's scream, if she gets that off, then the fight is pretty much all over, even if she hits elektra, the sound will probably cripple dd...

at least imo...

nice thread too... thumb up

marvelprince
Very nice thread. I agree with the majority.

1st scenario DD and Elektra take it. Daredevil dodges all of GA's arrows and takes him out and Elektra takes out Black Canary.

2nd scenario Green Arrow and Black Canary win. Canary cry will cripple Daredevil and while Elektra will put up a hell of a fight she'll go down against both BC and GA

guy222
Originally posted by Draco69
No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

1st Battle: HTH & Weapons only
2nd Battle: Anything goes.

team two

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by marvelprince
Very nice thread. I agree with the majority.

1st scenario DD and Elektra take it. Daredevil dodges all of GA's arrows and takes him out and Elektra takes out Black Canary.

2nd scenario Green Arrow and Black Canary win. Canary cry will cripple Daredevil and while Elektra will put up a hell of a fight she'll go down against both BC and GA I Second that.

guy222
great match

ColossusGrundy
Great thread
1. DD and E edge it out, GA isn't a slouch and DD will have to work to beat him. He may have to help E against the Canary, they're pretty evenly matched.

2. GA and BC in a rout. Sonic scream will destroy DD and GA can just sit back and fire whatever he's got till it's over.

Juk3n
by no means a debateable thread..
Bout 1
Elektra with sais, in a melee will do well on her own against GA and Canary, hell because of INL (Inverse Ninja Law) DD alone with billy the club would cause them trouble and i honestly couldn't say the same about either two of the DCites. Let me try, Green Arrow alone would cause Elektra and Da..nope i can't say it.

Bout 2, well if we're willing to accept (and from the replies thus far - we are) that Canary can get a scream off before Elektra can get a TK off then It's a pretty non contest, a non contest in the rolleyes sort of way, a non contest in a sort of 'i gotta get DC a win somehow, oh i got it lets pit a sonic projectile artist against someone whos only weakness is..' yeah i get it.

juggernaut74
Team 2 should win.

Golgo13
Canary cry ftw.

society619
DD & Elektra wins round 1
Arrow & Canary wins round 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.