Dante vs devil jin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yaujta King
Dante has his beowulf weapon no demon form.
Devil jin just got his normal powers and fist..

who wins???

My vote goes to dante!!!!!

yaujta King
I say dante all the way!!!!

IceJaw
I'd say Dante too, a kick with the Beowulf on can split monsters in two and Dante has his instant recovery thing going on.

swe_ak5
santa thumb up

Cloud_VII
Don't count Jin out just yet. Unlike Dante, Jin can fly. Also in Hworang's ending in Tekken 5, Jin effortlessly detontated a mortocycle with his power. In the Tekken 6 trailer, Jin's Laser Beam cut a tower in half. I don't think this would be an easy fight for Dante.

IceJaw
Endings are not canon erm

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by IceJaw
Endings are not canon erm
Hwoarang's is, but it still shows what Jin's capable of. Also, the Tekken 6 trailer is canon.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ote2okd3nF0 roll eyes (sarcastic)

IceJaw
You sure about that? Has Namco confirmed that Hwoarang's ending is canon? If so, quote it. It doesn't matter if he shows what he's capable of if it's in a ending cutscene that happens to non-canon material, then it's just some eye-candy.

And isn't that trailer just a beta trailer? Are betas to be taken seriously? Nope.

EDIT: Dante can fly, just not in this fight, since he has been stripped of that ability, but nonetheless, his healing factor quite similar to Wolverine's, and that is what will help him win this fight.

Sado22
ditto.
heck, it isn't even confirmed if "ho" and lily are even going to be in T6. the guys just said it was a promo for T6. period.

ditto.

ditto. if you can heal from being impaled and whatnot, then being beat up aint so bad. plus dante survived a shot to the head in DMC3 by the *****...whatshername? However, so can Devil Jin? He too can heal instantaneously from bullets (jin t3 ending). also Dante isn't AS skillled as Jin since he's more of a weapons guy than a fighter. but thats just my opinion.

~Sado

Cloud_VII
Thanks for the info; I didn't know Jin had a healing factor.

Sado22
no problemo
Jin has healing factor as Devil Jin. not regular Jin. Jin got shot the shit out of him in his canon T3 ending. however, once he became Devil jin the bullet holes weren't even there, i.e. he rejuvenated from them instantly the moment he became Devil Jin.

~Sado

Rewmac
Dante is pretty much limited here...No demon form only Beowolf....I don't know...

IceJaw
What about his styles?

Cloud_VII
I think it would be a tie between Jin and Dante in their Demon Forms but without his, Dante is hardly a match for Jin.

IceJaw
Originally posted by IceJaw
What about his styles?

Emperor Ashtar
I don't see how having Beo Wolf is limited, his moveset with it alone surpasses anything I've seen jin or Devil jin do.

Mr Dude
Dante.

That wasn't a "Tekken 6" trailer BTW. If anything, it was a trailer for Tekken 5: Deadly Alliance Super HD Turbo edition 5.1 Alpha++, or whatever they're up to now.

Cloud_VII
I don't know how Dante can win. He can't even fly without his Demon Form.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
I don't know how Dante can win. He can't even fly without his Demon Form.
Why does he need to fly in order to win, fact is his attacks with the beowolf out class anything that devil jin has ever shown.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Why does he need to fly in order to win, fact is his attacks with the beowolf out class anything that devil jin has ever shown.
Laser Beam?

Emperor Ashtar
Laser Beam?
Why can't dante just dodge?

IceJaw
And even if it would hit him it, would it kill him? Nope. Besides, if Devil Jin decides to fly around and shoot everywhere Dante could just shoot back with a charged up shot from his gauntlets.

Cloud_VII
His Laser Beam cut a tower in half so I don't see why it wouldn't cut Dante in half. Also, as Sado mentioned Jin can heal from bullets instantly since he's shown to do that in his Tekken 3 ending.

This thread is dumb it should be Demon Dante vs Devil Jin not Devil Jin vs regular Dante.

Superboy Prime
Devil Jin May Cry.

Cloud_VII
Lol...

Emperor Ashtar
Dante can heal from bullet wounds to, and again why can't he just dodge? Dante wins, I hate jin and there aren't any solid reasons to put him above Dante.

MadMel
besides..dante could heal eaisly..like from that sword through his hand...he would stitch back together about a second after the laser goes through his body

IceJaw
His Laser Beam cut a tower in half so I don't see why it wouldn't cut Dante in half. Also, as Sado mentioned Jin can heal from bullets instantly since he's shown to do that in his Tekken 3 ending.

This thread is dumb it should be Demon Dante vs Devil Jin not Devil Jin vs regular Dante. You're ignoring the fact that even the 'regular Dante' has styles, he doesn't have to take demon form to use them. I'm gonna list the ones of use in this fight.

Trickster: Allows him to dash and teleport out of harms way.

Swordmaster: Enables you to use more special attacks (*Cough* Game mechanic *Cough*)

Royal guard: Would render all Jin's kicks and punches useless. Royal guard also gives Dante some counter power attacks.

Quicksilver: Basically stops time.

Doppelganger: Hey, look it's 2 vs 1 eek!.

In other words, Dante manages well without his demon form.

Swe_Bum
This thread is stupid cuz Dante Pwns him eek!

shin_remy
Dante wins with a overkill!!!!

Gumachi
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
His Laser Beam cut a tower in half so I don't see why it wouldn't cut Dante in half.

YRZblEx2Dqg

sketch_turner
lol. Dante.

danteiscool
Dante pwns jin like nothing.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Gumachi
YRZblEx2Dqg Why would you revive a three year old thread to reply to a banned member?

Dante obviously wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.