The Hulk vs Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Can Lex defeat the hulk useing the same tatics that he uses to fight Superman and defeat the Hulk on Dc earth.

what would Lex have to do to defeat the Hulk?

guy222
Originally posted by Malo
Can Lex defeat the hulk useing the same tatics that he uses to fight Superman and defeat the Hulk on Dc earth.

what would Lex have to do to defeat the Hulk?

Nothing

Hulk smash

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk's weaknesses are not as easy to come by as Supes's

and many of his tactics involve manipulating Superman's sanctimonious persona

Accel
His biggest weakness is sleeping gas. That's pretty damn easy to come by, really.

King Kandy
Luther's "Usual Tactics" are hitting supes with Kryptonite. Not going to work here.

DevilGoblin
No, he can't. Or he can win with a stupid plot device.

olympian
Originally posted by Accel
His biggest weakness is sleeping gas. That's pretty damn easy to come by, really.
Batman doesnt borrow its own gas to just about anyone, chump.

Dreampanther
If by 'same tactics' you mean intelligence, I don't see why not. Hulk is strong, but so is Superman, plus Superman is intelligent, fast, he can fly, use heat-vision...

Thus, I don't see Luthor having many problems with Hulk...

doctorstrongbad
How much info does Lex have on the hulk?

DevilGoblin
if the hulk breaks the planet in half, what could do Luthor ?

just curious...

don't shiv
I Actually feel sorry for Lex
Hulk cannot be reasoned with and he will not stop.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by don't shiv
I Actually feel sorry for Lex
Hulk cannot be reasoned with and he will not stop.

The hulk will kill, unlike Lex's normal enemy.

golem370
Sleeping Gas shouldn't work on somebody like Hulk considering his healing factor.

Galvaclaw
Well that's sort of a loss for Hulk too. You know seeing as he can't fly and will die once he reverts to Banner.

Doctor S.T.D.
I think he could beat the Hulk in his Apokoliptian Armor, or his kryptonian Starship.

ThePittman
Using technology to attack his mind would work, plus Hulk is susceptible to pheromones so a calming one would drop him. As for the sleeping gas a Batman Vs. Hulk he used it and worked.

Rick/Genis
The leader is constantly beating hulk... that would be a good thread... I'm going to do that!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.