Harry Potter Discussion of Everything

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthernGirl814
Ok you guys I know everything there is to know about harry potter so if you have a question or just want to discuss I know it all I've read the books seen the movies visited the sites and read the articles so I'm a major fan so just type w/e and we'll discuss it or answer it
~CCWitch14~

Demonic Phoenix
There's a thread on thissrug?

SouthernGirl814
Huh wtfr u talkin bout im confused

tatiannah
Originally posted by SouthernGirl814
Huh wtfr u talkin bout im confused
He means that someone made a thread about the same subject.

Barker
I don't think you know everything.

tatiannah
Originally posted by Barker
I don't think you know everything.
I know i dont.

SouthernGirl814
No arguing u guys I kinda figured thats what he was sayin and I do know all there is 2 know bout harry potter

TheKingofKINGS!
No arguing u guys I kinda figured thats what he was sayin and I do know all there is 2 know bout harry potter How many times has Harry said the word "But" is the books and movies, including the upcoming movie OOTP?
If you can answer that accruately, I'll give you a dime. If you don't, I'll kill your parents. no expression

SouthernGirl814
Umm dude wtf kinda questions is that I'm talkin bout stuff like what he does and things like any1 really counts how many times he says the word "but" and if they do they have no life

Diamonds
That's nice.
There's a already thread to ask questions, and if someone wants to discuss something, they make a thread about it or talk about it in one of the social threads. If there was only one thread to talk about Harry Potter, this forum would have no point.

SouthernGirl814
ok well how bout we discuss the 5 movie comin out who cant wait 2 see it??

The Phantom
Ok, this thread is getting reported to be closed. One, it was used for gloating. Two, there is already an Ask Questions thread. Three, if you want to talk about something, make a thread about it. You cannot bring everything into one thread. Thus, this thread is pointless. REPORTED.

Destiny_Desire
yes

SouthernGirl814
That makes no sense so what if there is already a thread bout questions I was just sayin and um hello I did make a thread for discussion duh thats the title but I was just sayin if u had any questions u can ask GOD gotta be soo picky

Destiny_Desire
Um hello, you should read the rules.

Barker
Originally posted by tatiannah
I know i dont.
Not you.
No arguing u guys I kinda figured thats what he was sayin and I do know all there is 2 know bout harry potter
Neg.

Hell, I probably know more than you. If I do, you leave forever. no expression

The Phantom
That makes no sense so what if there is already a thread bout questions I was just sayin and um hello I did make a thread for discussion duh thats the title but I was just sayin if u had any questions u can ask GOD gotta be soo picky Originally posted by Destiny_Desire
Um hello, you should read the rules.

Xandico
Originally posted by The Phantom
Ok, this thread is getting reported to be closed. One, it was used for gloating. Two, there is already an Ask Questions thread. Three, if you want to talk about something, make a thread about it. You cannot bring everything into one thread. Thus, this thread is pointless. REPORTED.

Well said Phantom.

Nickey
That makes no sense so what if there is already a thread bout questions I was just sayin and um hello I did make a thread for discussion duh thats the title but I was just sayin if u had any questions u can ask GOD gotta be soo picky

It's okay.
Don't worry, that's how they are. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Trust me, you don't wanna start anything.
So if I were you, I'd just let them do what they wanna do, and just follow the rules next time.
PM me if you need to ask more questions. big grin

Bye the way.....are you new? embarrasment

TheKingofKINGS!
Umm dude wtf kinda questions is that I'm talkin bout stuff like what he does and things like any1 really counts how many times he says the word "but" and if they do they have no life How can you know everything about a book, when you don't know much about typing, or the English language?

Nickey
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
How can you know everything about a book, when you don't know much about typing, or the English language?

Don't you have anything better to do than to tease people?

Destiny_Desire
I'm not here. ninja

RoguePw25
SouthernGirl814, Demonic Phoenix, Barker and the rest of them are right. There are threads on this already. Please use the SEARCH before starting threads like this. There is already a thread titled, "Ask Hermione Question Thread" so if you would like to ask a question, or answer a question that someone has asked, feel free to do so in that thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.