Early Christmas gifts.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
anyone get any early gifts yet?

Morning_Glory
no

Röland
nope

Rogue Jedi
my coworker got me obi wan kenobis spring loaded lightsaber.

Thorinn
nada

Rogue Jedi
i havent done any shopping. like a typical guy, i will wait til the last minute.

Spearhead
I got my mother, father, and best friend's little brother something thus far

Starhawk
bump

Naz
barnes and noble gift card, woot.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i havent done any shopping. like a typical guy, i will wait til the last minute.

you better hurry!

I got for everyone except my BF, but what he wants doesn't come out to January so it will be late gift. but I did give him a gift card for the mean time ermm

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
you better hurry!

I got for everyone except my BF, but what he wants doesn't come out to January so it will be late gift. but I did give him a gift card for the mean time ermm What is it?

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
What is it?

he wants the new wow game stick out tongue

Naz
I still have to go shopping for my family. embarrasment And i'm getting a present for my favorite teacher too.

TheKingofKINGS!
he wants the new wow game stick out tongue eek! Every time you post, I keep wishing harder and harder that I was he.

Raven Guardia
eek! Every time you post, I keep wishing harder and harder that I was he.

laughing out loud I told him to pick which he wants the reg one or collectors addition stick out tongue

TheKingofKINGS!
laughing out loud I told him to pick which he wants the reg one or collectors addition stick out tongue I wish my Gf bought me Hanukkah/Christmas gifts.....All I got was se-I mean nothing. dodgy

Raven Guardia
I wish my Gf bought me Hanukkah/Christmas gifts.....All I got was se-I mean nothing. dodgy

huh, perhaps with the 'se-I mean nothing' you will have given her a present inreturn baby

TheKingofKINGS!
huh, perhaps with the 'se-I mean nothing' you will have given her a present inreturn baby One might come to that conclusion. naughty

Impediment
I got my new sofa early. It also has a Hide-a-Bed.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/madison082.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/madison083.jpg

Spearhead
looks nice

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Impediment
I got my new sofa early. It also has a Hide-a-Bed.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/madison082.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/madison083.jpg

dang! jawdrop

One might come to that conclusion. naughty
Jrkingofkings baby

TheKingofKINGS!
dang! jawdrop

Jrkingofkings baby Nah, I used a rubber.

Ultraman Baltan
No, but I know at least three things I am getting.

Ultraman The Next: A realistic take on Ultraman made in 2004. They made a brand new version, gave him a whole new look, gave him a new nemesis(The One, who is a bit like his opposite), handed him a new name, and a whole new take on it. The host, like Tiga, is Ultraman himself. He isn't a split person, and is still technically human. Plus, he's in the Air Force and has a kid that has a blood related disease. So far, I have heard no negative reviews. The cgi looks amazing for the year, and may look a bit outdated in some ways now, it still looks great. I want to see it so badly, and my mom knows I do.

Ultraman Nexus Volume 1: The TV series that sequels the movie. While much more unrealistic and TV-ish, I saw an episode, and it was like no other Ultraman series I have seen. Very dramatic and barely ever actually shows Ultraman. It is much like a drama series. For the situations, the characters are realistic. Dark Faust is one of the most badass TV villains ever!

Ultraman Tiga The Final Odyssey: The final chapter in the Ultraman Tiga saga. Four years after the show ended, Tiga returns to battle his dark enemies-The evil Ultramen. Evil Tiga from the series rocked, but I heard these guys were an even bigger threat. So far, I have heard no bad reviews. For 2000, the special effects look good.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
No, but I know at least three things I am getting.

Ultraman The Next: A realistic take on Ultraman made in 2004. They made a brand new version, gave him a whole new look, gave him a new nemesis(The One, who is a bit like his opposite), handed him a new name, and a whole new take on it. The host, like Tiga, is Ultraman himself. He isn't a split person, and is still technically human. Plus, he's in the Air Force and has a kid that has a blood related disease. So far, I have heard no negative reviews. The cgi looks amazing for the year, and may look a bit outdated in some ways now, it still looks great. I want to see it so badly, and my mom knows I do.

Ultraman Nexus Volume 1: The TV series that sequels the movie. While much more unrealistic and TV-ish, I saw an episode, and it was like no other Ultraman series I have seen. Very dramatic and barely ever actually shows Ultraman. It is much like a drama series. For the situations, the characters are realistic. Dark Faust is one of the most badass TV villains ever!

Ultraman Tiga The Final Odyssey: The final chapter in the Ultraman Tiga saga. Four years after the show ended, Tiga returns to battle his dark enemies-The evil Ultramen. Evil Tiga from the series rocked, but I heard these guys were an even bigger threat. So far, I have heard no bad reviews. For 2000, the special effects look good. Christmas must suck for you.

BlackSunshine
nope

Lana
he wants the new wow game stick out tongue

Hope you ordered it in advance, it's going to sell out insanely quickly once it's released.

Anyway, I got a package in the mail today that I know is a Christmas present, but I haven't opened it yet. Though I really want to.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Lana
Hope you ordered it in advance, it's going to sell out insanely quickly once it's released.

Anyway, I got a package in the mail today that I know is a Christmas present, but I haven't opened it yet. Though I really want to. The open it. Simple solution.

Ultraman Baltan
KoK, go f*ck yourself. Just because I get things you don't like doesn't mean it's bad. Your pompous personality clouds any actual interesting addition to the conversation from you. In other words: Shut it.

Other things my mom hinted:
Rocky
Rock IV
In Living Color
SNL Season 1

I love all of those things!

TheKingofKINGS!
KoK, go f*ck yourself. Just because I get things you don't like doesn't mean it's bad. Your pompous personality clouds any actual interesting addition to the conversation from you. In other words: Shut it.

Other things my mom hinted:
Rocky
Rock IV
In Living Color
SNL Season 1

I love all of those things! Now you see, those are some good-to-decent things. However, how anyone could watch Ultraman without commiting suicide, I'll never know.

Lana
The open it. Simple solution.

And get yelled at? No thanks stick out tongue I know who it's from and they know it's arrived.

TheKingofKINGS!
And get yelled at? No thanks stick out tongue I know who it's from and they know it's arrived. That's not cool.

Lana
That's not cool.

I can wait. I'll just be impatient and constantly bug them about what it is laughing out loud

Plus, knowing me, I'll probably do what I did last year and open it once it hits midnight Christmas morning.

TheKingofKINGS!
I can wait. I'll just be impatient and constantly bug them about what it is laughing out loud

Plus, knowing me, I'll probably do what I did last year and open it once it hits midnight Christmas morning. Sounds like childish fun. I wish I could join in.

Lana
Sounds like childish fun. I wish I could join in.

I like to act like a kid when I can. I'm still only 20 stick out tongue

Spearhead

Plus, knowing me, I'll probably do what I did last year and open it once it hits midnight Christmas morning.

You're how old? stick out tongue

TheKingofKINGS!
I like to act like a kid when I can. I'm still only 20 stick out tongue Well, that's not any time to have a house guest!

Ultraman Baltan
KoK, it's called different tastes, you queef-muncher. I can find around five forums right now that think he's one of the best superheros either. "The Next" is the equivelent of "Superman Returns", only from the reviews I read, a billion times better. Nexus doesn't really show Nexus as it does focus on the characters and their own dilemmas.
You're opinion is biased on something that wasn't even Ultraman to begin with. Come back when you know what you are talking about.

Röland
My mom was bringing in gifts tonight in the bags and she dropped a bag.

A couple Xbox 360 games fell out.

Madden 07 and Dead Rising, now I know I'm getting them but she still insists on wrapping them. ermm

Röland
queef-muncher.

That's impossible, you can't munch queefs. ermm

Ultraman Baltan
I got my mom a beautiful set of earrings, and bought my dad "Nacho Libre".

Lana
Originally posted by Spearhead
You're how old? stick out tongue

21 in a month and a half happy

I also am very impatient stick out tongue

And Ultraman, you need to cut out the name-calling.

TheKingofKINGS!

Lana
That's ncie of you. Superman Returns sucked. 360 is wore than Ultraman. Get a Wii or PS3.

PS3 won't be worth owning for another year at least and the Wii is near impossible to find right now. Nothing wrong with the 360, I might be getting it next year at some point.

Röland
That's ncie of you. Superman Returns sucked. 360 is wore than Ultraman. Get a Wii or PS3.

Blasphemy!

360 is way better then PS3 will ever be IMO.

And I played Wii, didn't like it at all.

TheKingofKINGS!
PS3 won't be worth owning for another year at least and the Wii is near impossible to find right now. Nothing wrong with the 360, I might be getting it next year at some point. 360 is made by Microsoft, it has exploded, and the gameplay is skecthier than late Atari games.

3 things that makes the 360 suck.

Though you're right, the PS3 isn't worth owning yet.

Starhawk
X-3 was worse then Superman.

Lana
360 is made by Microsoft, it has exploded, and the gameplay is skecthier than late Atari games.

3 things that makes the 360 suck.

Though you're right, the PS3 isn't worth owning yet.

Have you, like, actually played one?

For more than 10 minutes, I mean.

All things are buggy when they're brand new but there hasn't been any problems with them since right after launch.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Starhawk
X-3 was worse then Superman. Didn't see it, don't plan on seeing it. (X-3, that is.)

TheKingofKINGS!

All things are buggy when they're brand new but there hasn't been any problems with them since right after launch. Yeah. I played Saints Row at a friends house for like three hours a week ago. A decent game, but it didn't change my opinion about the 360 in the slightest.

Röland

All things are buggy when they're brand new but there hasn't been any problems with them since right after launch.

Agreed I just got a brand new one for my birthday about 3 weeks ago and I have encountered no problems at all.

Röland
Yeah. I played Saints Row at a friends house for like three hours a week ago. A decent game, but it didn't change my opinion about the 360 in the slightest.

Play Gears of War.

Lana
Yeah. I played Saints Row at a friends house for like three hours a week ago. A decent game, but it didn't change my opinion about the 360 in the slightest.

See, I hated the Xbox and saw it as a pointless waste, but am currently at the point where I'm ready to buy a 360 (assuming I could afford it, of course). The only thing that has me wary about it is the fact that the majority of games for it are FPSs and they emphasize online play so much. I don't like FPSs, and I don't like playing games online.

Starhawk
Didn't see it, don't plan on seeing it. (X-3, that is.)

If you like X-men at all please don't it's bad, real bad.

~Da Rev~
My room mates got me some booze today. Captain Morgans Tattoo droolio

TheKingofKINGS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.