Batdude's Second Round Tourney Draft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
This is the second round for the tourney. The category is strong tank/brick type characters.

Here's the order of the drafts:

Bran/Darthgoober
pr/Rewmac
Digi/Scoobs
Souja/MM
Roldz/Nino
trolly/KK
DL/Lucid
BW/DC

GO!!!!

Scoobless
Silver Surfer with GL ring and the power gem!

stick out tongue

pr1983
Originally posted by Scoobless
Silver Surfer with GL ring and the power gem!

stick out tongue

laughing

batdude123
Well, since DG and bran aren't going to be here for awhile (DG pmed me), I might as well make their selection for them.

They select:

Despero

King Kandy
Drax w/ Power Gem

http://www.marveldatabase.com/Drax_the_Destroyer

Scoobless
LMAO.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

laughing out loud

King Kandy
Dammit! I have a reason for choosing him!

Scoobless
Originally posted by King Kandy
Dammit! I have a reason for choosing him!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by batdude123
Here's the order of the drafts:

Bran/Darthgoober
pr/Rewmac
Digi/Scoobs
Souja/MM
Roldz/Nino
trolly/KK <----------------- = 6th
DL/Lucid
BW/DC

GO!!!!

stick out tongue

King Kandy
Never mind, then! I'm used to the drafts being first come first serve!

Scoobless
stick out tongue

pr1983
laughing i knew that was gonna happen...

I sincerely hope this doesn't end up biting me in the ass, but we pick...

Superman...

(the current/post crisis/non-energy version)

Scoobless
How can two different teams draft Superman?

pr1983
How can two different teams draft Superman?

What? they picked despero... huh

DigiMark007
Hey Kandy, you'll also never get the Power Gem. Ever. no expression

If you need a precedent for the tourney, Warlock wasn't allowed his Soul Gem. But it puts him beyond Thanos (in principle) anyway.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by pr1983
What? they picked despero... huh

He meant with Energy Supes.

stick out tongue

pr1983
Originally posted by DigiMark007
He meant with Energy Supes.

stick out tongue

but they're two different entities, so i'm sure it alright... big grin

isn't it? shifty

King Kandy
Hey Kandy, you'll also never get the Power Gem. Ever. no expression

If you need a precedent for the tourney, Warlock wasn't allowed his Soul Gem. But it puts him beyond Thanos (in principle) anyway.
Warlock wasn't allowed the soul gem?

Yay. Now I don't feel nearly as bad as before.

But Drax w/ Power gem was clearly not as powerful as Thanos. He was barely as powerful as thor or Hulk.

DigiMark007
Warlock wasn't allowed the soul gem?

Yay. Now I don't feel nearly as bad as before.

But Drax w/ Power gem was clearly not as powerful as Thanos. He was barely as powerful as thor or Hulk.

Because he was a moron who couldn't use it fully.

Any Infinity Gem >>>> Thanos. Period.

DigiMark007
And Scoob and I are pretty sure we have our pick. We're just confirming right now...we'll likely be posting soon.

Oh, and 1/2 so far on predictions for this round, and we're only two picks in.

wink

King Kandy
Because he was a moron who couldn't use it fully.

Any Infinity Gem >>>> Thanos. Period.
CIS isn't turned off.

In the tournament, he'd still be "a moron who couldn't use it fully."

pr1983
am i that predictable?

DigiMark007
CIS isn't turned off.

So you give it to one of your smarter people and he becomes Power Incarnate.

Hell, not just Thanos either. At full potential, the Power Gem >>>> Galactus >>>> Thanos.

Drax is fine. But you're not getting the gem.

am i that predictable?

lol. No it wasn't you. I predicted someone would pick out of turn.

Newjak
CIS isn't turned off.

In the tournament, he'd still be "a moron who couldn't use it fully." Yes but someone else on his team could stick out tongue

Scoobless
CIS isn't turned off.

But his power >>> Thanos

King Kandy
Okay, okay. I get it now.

pr1983
lol. No it wasn't you. I predicted someone would pick out of turn.

well thank god for that...

Newjak
well thank god for that... I predicted it tho stick out tongue

pr1983
Originally posted by Newjak
I predicted it tho stick out tongue

well considering the debate we've been having the last day or two, i aint surprised...

leonidas
they should have held off on their first pick until like, next sat at 11:59 . . .

pr1983
Originally posted by leonidas
they should have held off on their first pick until like, next sat at 11:59 . . .

what a scramble that woulda been...

Newjak
they should have held off on their first pick until like, next sat at 11:59 . . . Didn't someone do that last tourny?

Scoobless

evil face

leonidas
doh

Soujaboy
Anyone know where MM is? I know who I want, but he hasn't been around enough to confirm it.

Rewmac
We all know who you want big grin

Blair Wind
And Scoob and I are pretty sure we have our pick. We're just confirming right now...we'll likely be posting soon.

smile

Scoobless
whistling

stick out tongue

Blair Wind
no expression

DarkCrawler
I don't really understand why hold it? If you got your pick, post it... confused

Scoobless
We have one final decision to make ... and I don't think Digi is on right now.

sad

Blair Wind
just make the one you think is best. You can always change it in the confirmation thread smile

Scoobless
Originally posted by Blair Wind
just make the one you think is best. You can always change it in the confirmation thread smile

I suppose so .... alright, we're taking Majestic .... for now.

cool

Blair Wind
All good choices so far smile

These guys are left (with me and dc being last)
Souja/MM
Roldz/Nino
trolly/KK
DL/Lucid
BW/DC

DarkCrawler
Majestic? Sweet...me and BW were considering him too...

bigbran
But his power >>> Thanos This isn't full potential.
Drax could never fully use the gem, and even Thor punked him.
Drax was weak with the Power Gem. He doesn't have the mental capicity to use it.
So you give it to one of your smarter people and he becomes Power Incarnate.

Hell, not just Thanos either. At full potential, the Power Gem >>>> Galactus >>>> Thanos.

Drax is fine. But you're not getting the gem.
When was the Power Gem above Galactus? (besides to Starhawk, in which a 6 year old would be above Galactus...)

Scoobless
Power gem = unlimited power >>>> Galactus

Roldz
Can we post our draft right now? Or do we have to wait for Souja/MM?

bigbran
Power gem = unlimited power >>>> Galactus And when has this unlimited power ever been shown on it's own?
Thor, Drax, Champion?
The only times it has ever been shown like that, is when it is with the IG.

On its own, it has been beaten, or couldn't show it's "unlimited power", against Thor, Thanos, Thanos, Hulk (I think), etc.

DigiMark007
I can answer that. Champion with teh Power Gem clearly had more "power" than Thanos. Thanos outsmarted him to get it, by getting Champ to destroy the planet he was on so that he was straded in space.

The gem's potential is still unlimited, as are all the gems. I didn't complain at all when everyone raised a fuss about Warlock's Soul Gem....so why is this even an issue??

Anyway, we may switch our pick....but we're also happy with Majestic, so I'm glad Scoob put the pick in so that the draft can move along.

Newjak
I can answer that. Champion with teh Power Gem clearly had more "power" than Thanos. Thanos outsmarted him to get it, by getting Champ to destroy the planet he was on so that he was straded in space.

The gem's potential is still unlimited, as are all the gems. I didn't complain at all when everyone raised a fuss about Warlock's Soul Gem....so why is this even an issue??

Anyway, we may switch our pick....but we're also happy with Majestic, so I'm glad Scoob put the pick in so that the draft can move along. I don't think it really is an issue it is banned at least I would hope so.

Scoobless
Originally posted by bigbran
And when has this unlimited power ever been shown on it's own?
Thor, Drax, Champion?
The only times it has ever been shown like that, is when it is with the IG.

On its own, it has been beaten, or couldn't show it's "unlimited power", against Thor, Thanos, Thanos, Hulk (I think), etc.

When Thor had the power Gem, Thanos imprissoned him in a stasis field but commented that Thor's strength was growing geometrically every second due to the gem and would soon break free.

bigbran

Anyway, we may switch our pick....but we're also happy with Majestic, so I'm glad Scoob put the pick in so that the draft can move along. Ya, but he still had problems with Thanos's shield, with his unlimited strength.

Because, Drax has not very many good feats (in a battle), with or without the gem. Warlock has owned him. Warlock also has feats on Thanos's level, Drax doesn't.
He could use feats for other gem weilders, but Drax doesn't have the capacity to do the same feats.
It's not really an issue. Just pointing out how the gem is not over Galactus. It's called nitpicking... stick out tongue.

So, who is picking next?

batdude123
NO POWERGEM!!!

pr1983
Originally posted by batdude123
NO POWERGEM!!!

laughing out loud thats that i guess...

bigbran
When Thor had the power Gem, Thanos imprissoned him in a stasis field but commented that Thor's strength was growing geometrically every second due to the gem and would soon break free. Growing, it was. He never broke out though (unless I'm mistaken). Hell, he was in there when they went to Asgard, and after Thanos's and Odin's fight.
Thor is also different than Drax. Originally posted by batdude123
NO POWERGEM!!! Well, that settles that...

Scoobless
Update:

BW / DC - Black Alice
Lucid Lui / DevilLance - Quasar
trolly / King Kandy - Fallen One
Roldz/Nino - Superman Blue
Souja/ MartianMind - Dr Light
Digi / Scoob - Adam Warlock & Majestic
PR/Rewmac - Vulcan(Darwin) & (Superman the current/post crisis/non-energy version)
Bran / Darthgoober - Earth X Absorbing Man & Despero

stick out tongue

I think E-X Absorbing Man and Vulcan are still under scrutiny though.

Soujaboy
Souja/MM - Juggernaut

bigbran
Update:

BW / DC - Black Alice
Souja/ MartianMind - Dr Light
PR/Rewmac - Vulcan(Darwin) & (Superman the current/post crisis/non-energy version)

stick out tongue

I think E-X Absorbing Man and Vulcan are still under scrutiny though. I thought Darwin wasn't allowed... Batdude allowed Earth X AM though...

ExodusCloak
Update: Oh and Fixed stick out tongue
Souja/ MartianMind - Dr Light & Juggernaut
PR/Rewmac - Vulcan(Darwin) & Superman (The current/post crisis/non-energy version)

pr1983
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Update: stick out tongue

PR/Rewmac - Vulcan(Darwin) & Superman (the current/post crisis/non-energy version)

mad

ExodusCloak
mad

Oops will fix it... embarrasment

pr1983
Oops will fix it... embarrasment

you were just reposting it, its alright... whoever did it the first time will have to... wait... it was you wasnt it... no expression

Newjak
you were just reposting it, its alright... whoever did it the first time will have to... wait... it was you wasnt it... no expression You know 10 bucks and I'll make ExodusCloak Disappear no expression

ExodusCloak
you were just reposting it, its alright... whoever did it the first time will have to... wait... it was you wasnt it... no expression

Yep embarrasment ...was busy studying for a Genetics and Biophysics exam tommorrow at the RDS...my apologies... stick out tongue

You know 10 bucks and I'll make ExodusCloak Disappear no expression

I'm more trouble then just 10 bucks...

Newjak
Yep embarrasment ...was busy studying for a Genetics and Biophysics exam tommorrow at the RDS...my apologies... stick out tongue

I'm more trouble then just 10 bucks... No your about 10 bucks(American) worth of trouble.

You see I'm like Batman I already have a plan to take out each and every memeber here in case I need to. no expression

ExodusCloak
No your about 10 bucks worth of trouble.

You see I'm like Batman I already have aplan to take out each and every memeber here in case I need to. no expression

Aww come on...I guess that's better then meticas...

What happens when there's no more members left?

pr1983
You know 10 bucks and I'll make ExodusCloak Disappear no expression

laughing out loud

I'm more trouble then just 10 bucks...

you have exams at the RDS? huh

No your about 10 bucks(American) worth of trouble.

You see I'm like Batman I already have a plan to take out each and every memeber here in case I need to. no expression

not me... stick out tongue

ExodusCloak

Yep...there are people skating in the Ice-Rink next door..while we write exams. It's just a big hall with a giant clock and a bell...it's supposed to be convenient but it's not..and it's stuffy.

Newjak
laughing out loud

not me... stick out tongue Yeah sure not you embarrasment by the way just ignore that ticking underneath your bed........no expression

Aww come on...I guess that's better then meticas...

What happens when there's no more members left? Then the I must destroy myself no expression

pr1983
Yep...there are people skating in the Ice-Rink next door..while we write exams. It's just a big hall with a giant clock and a bell...it's supposed to be convenient but it's not..and it's stuffy.

sucks to be you... stick out tongue

Yeah sure not you embarrasment by the way just ignore that ticking underneath your bed........no expression

Then the I must destroy myself no expression

laughing out loud

King KAM
Immortal Hercules, Prime, SuperBoy Prime......

Actually Superboy prime would probably be the smartest choice.....

Blair Wind
hes banned

next to go:
Roldz/Nino
trolly/KK
DL/Lucid
BW/DC

King KAM
hes banned

next to go:
Roldz/Nino
trolly/KK
DL/Lucid
BW/DC then someone pick up apollo....

DigiMark007
I thought Darwin wasn't allowed... Batdude allowed Earth X AM though...

See, I thought he told us the exact opposite. BD will have to make himself clear, because I thought that the 2-issue thing opened up all kinds of shifty possibilities that we don't want to get into.

King KAM
Also Someone get Supreme....

Im not sure if Orion is available but if he is get him too....

im simply trying to give some help...so people dont get guys like....well...juggernaut.

darthgoober
See, I thought he told us the exact opposite. BD will have to make himself clear, because I thought that the 2-issue thing opened up all kinds of shifty possibilities that we don't want to get into.
I'll PM him and ask him to post clarification on all of this.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by King KAM

im simply trying to give some help...so people dont get guys like....well...juggernaut.

I thought we had a chat about this. confused

Viewing, commenting, etc. ...all ok. But the idea portion of it is for the tourney contestants...having random people say names of who they think would be good doesn't make it a true battle of who is and isn't coming up with the best ideas.

Anyway Juggs can be used well if he has help with transportation and such (like what Blair and Newjak did before with a GL).

pr1983

laughing

Newjak

Viewing, commenting, etc. ...all ok. But the idea portion of it is for the tourney contestants...having random people say names of who they think would be good doesn't make it a true battle of who is and isn't coming up with the best ideas.

Anyway Juggs can be used well if he has help with transportation and such (like what Blair and Newjak did before with a GL). Dang it we should have just given him a ring GL Juggy what a combo stick out tongue

King KAM

Anyway Juggs can be used well if he has help with transportation and such (like what Blair and Newjak did before with a GL). why is this forum so uptight??? you do realize that this is simply a debate, im not dissing anyone im simply stating my opinon, which is why we have debates in the first place.

Now i didnt curse at anyone so please give me some room so that i may save some of the people from tournament doom.

Now YES, juggs is a powerhouse, and cant be damaged, but unless they can power him up like with a Ring or such....he is nothing more than a standing target for the likes of Majestic, Superman...on and on.

Soujaboy
Third round picks are next Sunday right?

Blair Wind
guessing erm

Soujaboy
Man I wish he'd move it up, I'm ready to get started.

Newjak
why is this forum so uptight??? you do realize that this is simply a debate, im not dissing anyone im simply stating my opinon, which is why we have debates in the first place.

Now i didnt curse at anyone so please give me some room so that i may save some of the people from tournament doom.

Now YES, juggs is a powerhouse, and cant be damaged, but unless they can power him up like with a Ring or such....he is nothing more than a standing target for the likes of Majestic, Superman...on and on. Yeah but when you go out spitting tourny picks even if there good the fact is that this is supposed to be up to contestants as much as possible and people outside of the tourny are supposed to try and keep our nouths shut as much as possible

King KAM
Yeah but when you go out spitting tourny picks even if there good the fact is that this is supposed to be up to contestants as much as possible and people outside of the tourny are supposed to try and keep our nouths shut as much as possible i will....when the battle comes....but i dont see what the problem is throwing around some names, for people who havent quite made up there mind....

this forum just goes downhill and the days go by...

DigiMark007
why is this forum so uptight??? you do realize that this is simply a debate, im not dissing anyone im simply stating my opinon, which is why we have debates in the first place.

Now YES, juggs is a powerhouse, and cant be damaged, but unless they can power him up like with a Ring or such....he is nothing more than a standing target for the likes of Majestic, Superman...on and on.

Don't get mad. I'm just trying to keep it fair for everyone involved. When you mention names (good ones too) that some teams may have thought of but others haven't, the teams that have thought of them might be bugged by it.

wink

So nothing personal....please don't take it as such.

...and I'm assuming that team wants a GL or someone else who can help Juggs, since it's common knowledge that he's not too great against heralds without some sort of help. Souja knows his stuff, so I doubt he'll let Juggs flounder.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Man I wish he'd move it up, I'm ready to get started.
It's your turn to pick... no expression

Newjak
i will....when the battle comes....but i dont see what the problem is throwing around some names, for people who havent quite made up there mind....

this forum just goes downhill and the days go by... Like Digi said people put a lot of effort into picking people and scouting names and when someone comes in and throws names around some they possiblt thought of then it gets taken because of that it isn't quite fair.

Blair Wind
He already did no expression

King KAM
Like Digi said people put a lot of effort into picking people and scouting names and when someone comes in and throws names around some they possiblt thought of then it gets taken because of that it isn't quite fair. yes grandfather

SpunkySmurph
He already did no expression

Oh... confused

Then who's next?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
It's your turn to pick... no expression

I already did...

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soujaboy
I already did...

Yeah, I've been told, sorry 'bout that.

Though, I AM curious now to see how you'll use Juggernaut

Newjak
yes grandfather Thank You grandson and by the way you did give some very good names wink

Blair Wind
Roldz/Nino
trolly/KK
DL/Lucid
BW/DC

pr1983
I might have missed this, so just to clarify, does warlock have his gem?

darthgoober
I might have missed this, so just to clarify, does warlock have his gem?
No.

King KAM
are any weapons/accessories allowed?

pr1983
Originally posted by darthgoober
No.

K... thx... happy

DigiMark007
are any weapons/accessories allowed?

"Standard equipment". Just like forum battles.

Roldz
Beta Ray Bill for our pick.. It could changed dough..

King KAM
i beleive BRB is more of a 3rd rounder

BUT i COULD be wrong....

bigbran
Originally posted by Roldz
Beta Ray Bill for our pick.. It could changed dough.. Oh it will...laughingOriginally posted by King KAM
i beleive BRB is more of a 3rd rounder

BUT i COULD be wrong....

Roldz
Really I thought he'd be a bruiser kinda guy, I mean his got some other abilities but he usually just pounce.. If Magestic is allowed in this draft, I dont see why BRB is not.. After all Magestic has got other abilities say matter manipulation through his HV and energy blast from both arms.. Will well see what The Bat says..

King KAM
Really I thought he'd be a bruiser kinda guy, I mean his got some other abilities but he usually just pounce.. If Magestic is allowed in this draft, I dont see why BRB is not.. After all Magestic has got other abilities say matter manipulation through his HV and energy blast from both arms.. Will well see what The Bat says.. i agree....i didnt think superman, nor majestic, were "bricks" but hey, im just a simple sandwich man.

Roldz
Hey i like sandwhich. And i actually see the 3 of them as bricks.. Them mostly using physcial feat to beat opponents..

King KAM
Hey i like sandwhich. And i actually see the 3 of them as bricks.. Them mostly using physcial feat to beat opponents.. but they can do more...i would use juggs, or hulk or herc, as more of a brick....

ExodusCloak
Roldz/Nino - Superman Blue & Beta Ray Bill
PR/Rewmac - Vulcan(Darwin) & Superman (The current/post crisis/non-energy version)

Next in line to pick:

trolly/KK
DL/Lucid
BW/DC

DarkCrawler
Beta Ray Bill is supposed to be 3rd round. Superman is 2nd round though, all he affects is purely physical.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Beta Ray Bill is supposed to be 3rd round. Superman is 2nd round though, all he affects is purely physical.

Fixed...

Still left to pick:

Roldz/Nino
trolly/KK
DL/Lucid
BW/DC

DarkCrawler
Cool. smile

Hope that people make their picks quick...

King KAM
now that the first round is over....can i just say..why didnt anyone get SuperNova?

Scoobless
Don't know much about him yet and I haven't been overly impressed by what I have seen.... though I am 3 weeks behind on 52.

DarkCrawler
I haven't seen him do anything impressive either...

DigiMark007
BRB is definitely round 3. This was straight from BD himself because we tried too.

Laser vision and stuff like cold breath aren't enough to make them "not brawlers". There's basically no herald-level brawlers who don't have at least a little energy stuff, and the line has to be drawn somewhere.

But BRB has basically the powers of Thor, who is also obviously round 3. So sorry, but try again.

Blair Wind
BW / DC - Black Alice

Still left to pick:

Roldz/Nino
trolly/KK
DL/Lucid
BW/DC

Scoobless
If you don't draft in time you have to fight with only 2 characters.

shifty

DarkCrawler
God..I...hate...when...people...make...others...wait...http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sauer/angry-smiley-037.gif

Blair Wind
disgust

Scoobless
devil_wave

DigiMark007
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
God..I...hate...when...people...make...others...wait...http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sauer/angry-smiley-037.gif

Meh....I think we just threw a wrench in their plans by telling them BRB was round 3. Patience though....they know.

Roldz
Sorry about the wait folk, Work you know.. I quess well go for Sasquatch.. Have to run that w/ Nino dough but there you go..

Blair Wind
cool deal smile

next:
trolly/KK
DL/Lucid
BW/DC

King_Mungi
I definetly would probally try to pick someone else for your bruiser, as one way he would be very useful but I'm sure it will be banned.

DarkCrawler
Sasquath?

Hmm.

And now we need to wait for Trolly & KK miffed

Scoobless
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I definetly would probally try to pick someone else for your bruiser, as one way he would be very useful but I'm sure it will be banned.

If it involves Tanaraq then yes .... it definitely will be banned.

stick out tongue

Blair Wind
Originally posted by King_Mungi

mad

just let me get to my pick!!!

stick out tongue

King_Mungi
He's to one-dimensional, just saying is all :P

bigbran
BRB is definitely round 3. This was straight from BD himself because we tried too.

Laser vision and stuff like cold breath aren't enough to make them "not brawlers". There's basically no herald-level brawlers who don't have at least a little energy stuff, and the line has to be drawn somewhere.

But BRB has basically the powers of Thor, who is also obviously round 3. So sorry, but try again.

.... I tried to get Thor for the first round...

Roldz
Yeah I gotcha, well probably changed it later i just wanted the others to continue with drafting... Exiles Wonderman comes to mind shifty ...

Scoobless
I tried to get Thor for the first round...

nutnut

stick out tongue

Blair Wind
big grin thanks roldz

Scoobless
Yeah I gotcha, well probably changed it later i just wanted the others to continue with drafting... Exiles Wonderman comes to mind shifty ...

Appeared for what? 3 pages?

low numbers of appearances should = banning for tourneys

King_Mungi

I concur as it all comes down to hearsay debates

bigbran
nutnut

stick out tongue laughing
Well, he does have a magical hammer...

Roldz

Actually i dont think his a good pick i was kidding.. Too unstable..

Blair Wind
hey, KK picked drax right (out of turn but still)? so moving on its DL/Lucids turn smile

Devil Lance
hey, KK picked drax right (out of turn but still)? so moving on its DL/Lucids turn smile

it is? huh

Blair Wind
yea

trolly/KK
DL/Lucid
BW/DC

first page KK wanted drax. Since no one picked him up he still gets him I guess. Which moves on to you

DigiMark007
Woah woah. They drafted Drax thinking they'd get the Power Gem. Since they didn't (and it was unofficial since it was out of turn), I say we give them a chance to make a new pick...even if it's still Drax.

So don't go jumping ahead just yet.

bigbran

low numbers of appearances should = banning for tourneys ... shifty

DigiMark007
Woah woah. They drafted Drax thinking they'd get the Power Gem. Since they didn't (and it was unofficial since it was out of turn), I say we give them a chance to make a new pick...even if it's still Drax.

So don't go jumping ahead just yet.

Scoobless
Meh ... I'm gonna b!tch about any characters that have less than 20 showings from now on (unless Digi and I draft them)

stick out tongue

bigbran
Meh ... I'm gonna b!tch about any characters that have less than 20 showings from now on (unless Digi and I draft them)

stick out tongue Ok, my next draft is Superman Prime... shifty

King Kandy
Dammit!

I told Trolly to try and draft for me!

...Is Warrior Madness Thor draftable?

King KAM
Dammit!

...Is Warrior Madness Thor draftable? if they got despero he should be....

Blair Wind
Dammit!

...Is Warrior Madness Thor draftable?

no

King KAM
no but uncle....

King Kandy
no
Well why not? he never used his powers for anything but being a tank, and he's under Thanos...

bigbran
Well why not? he never used his powers for anything but being a tank, and he's under Thanos... Because he was a plot device.
He had a tough fight with Beta Ray Bill.
Then he had a tough fight with Surfer.
Later, he beat Beta and Surfer.
Then he beat Surfer, and Adam.
Then he beat the Infinity Watch...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>