Funny Phrases from the books

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
Which phrases did u think was funny in the HP books?
You cant give a dementor the old one-two...

Demonic Phoenix
'You're a git' no expression

though I'm not sure if that's therehmmno expression

Xandico
"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have" Hermione talking to Ron after Harry kissed Cho in OOTP.

argesilen
When someone cast a spell on Hermione, and her frontal teeths started to grow, Snape poped out and when he saw her he said: I can't see any difference...funny as hell...

Blue_Hefner
"Bloody hell" always makes me laugh.

Rave X
Harry who says he prefers to fight of dragons instead of asking a girl to the ball.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Rave X
Harry who says he prefers to fight of dragons instead of asking a girl to the ball.

Now that's one sentence whose meaning I agree withembarrasmentstick out tongue

Xandico
Girls think the same about boys sad

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Xandico
Girls think the same about boys sad

Reallystick out tongue?

siriuswriter
"Excuse me, but are you the imprint of a recently departed soul?"

laughing

and it's true... girls would rather fight a dragon than ask a boy out. Although boys don't really travel in packs, you just kind of have your own entourage, IMO. big grin

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by siriuswriter
"Excuse me, but are you the imprint of a recently departed soul?"

laughing

and it's true... girls would rather fight a dragon than ask a boy out. Although boys don't really travel in packs, you just kind of have your own entourage, IMO. big grin

Yeah, I must admit, that was funny when I read the part where Ron made fun of Snape about the ghost and inferi thing, though Snape managed to shut Ron upsad.

I don't know much about girls fighting dragons than asking boys out, but I certainly do know that I'd rather fight a lion than ask a girl out. Asking to be friends however, is kinda easier than ABC if the girl doesn't think of you in a bad waystick out tongue.

Running Mascara
Originally posted by argesilen
When someone cast a spell on Hermione, and her frontal teeths started to grow, Snape poped out and when he saw her he said: I can't see any difference...funny as hell...

laughing I love that part!! eek!

Prabhodh
"Piss off"

Denniz234
i like da bit in POA
'This worked well but it must have gave him a glazed look as aunt Marge starting voicing loud opinions that he was mentally subnormal'
its something like that anyway

Xandico
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Reallystick out tongue?

Yes, that is why most of us prefer boys to make the first move, and it's more traditional big grin

Unicor777
'i shouldn't have said that'
' I shouldn't have said that'

Sounds familiar?

div
"Dumbledores dead"...LOL...jk ...sorri...but it had to be done

Lord Tyrant
OY YOU STUPID ANIMAL in POA

Nickey
We could have been killed, or worse....expelled.
That was in SS

Depressed Girl
Originally posted by Rave X
Originally posted by Running Mascara
laughing I love that part!! eek!

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Xandico
Yes, that is why most of us prefer boys to make the first move, and it's more traditional big grin

Traditionalstick out tongue?

Some of us guys don't really like to make the first moveerm.

Depressed Girl
Originally posted by Unicor777
'i shouldn't have said that'
' I shouldn't have said that'

Sounds familiar?
I think so..Did Hagrid say that in the 5th book??

fg and sd
i love
'yes sir'
'theres no need to call me sir, professor' in HBP

SweetMagnolia17
"Ron's got a pygmy puff, but i didn't say where."
big grin

ohh and

Why are you worrying about you know who? you should be worrying about you-no-poo! The constipation sensation that's gripping the nation!

okay, so technically the second one isn't a quote, but still hilarious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.