Vision vs. Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
confused

Metalmanx
Flash.

norrinradd43
As much as I love vision, flash takes this, the only chance is if vision is in ghost mode when the fight starts and maybe stays that way until he can somehow phase into flash and knock him out

MR.Grum
Flash(inf.mass punch)

Brian Oswald
If Vision could start intangible this would be differnt, but since he cannot Flash 10/10

Would Flash vibrating injure Vision in his intangible form?

Draco69
Yes. It's a molecular attack. Vision still has molecules if he's intangible. The molecules would spin out of control and explode.

Brian Oswald
So vision is ****ed either way smile

golem370
Yeah right Flash has no prep on Vision and when he turns Intangible Flash is going to be puzzled and then Vision releases 30,000 degrees of radiation and burns Flash alive.

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah right Flash has no prep on Vision and when he turns Intangible Flash is going to be puzzled and then Vision releases 30,000 degrees of radiation and burns Flash alive. Is that before or after Flash imp's Vision in the first millisecounds of the battle? huh

Draco69
You're an idiot, Golem. erm

As always.

Vision won't turn intangible by the time Flash reduces him to scrap metal in a picosecond.

He can't even react to Quicksilver.

All you need for Christmas is some common sense.

tkitna
Flash will win this, but does anybody remember when all Flash could really do was run fast and not destroy gods with infinite mass punches?

Draco69
Originally posted by tkitna
Flash will win this, but does anybody remember when all Flash could really do was run fast and not destroy gods with infinite mass punches?

Actually his Pre-Crisis self as far more powerful than Post-Crisis Flash.

He could do crazy shit like putting out suns by spinning his hands really fast...

no expression

golem370
Thats why he has villains like Gorilla Grod and Girder

Draco69
And Zoom. And Dominus. And Death him/her/itself. Oh, and the Anti-Monitor since he got real mad over him killing Barry...

no expression

golem370
Does anybody have scans of Flash fight somebody while they are fighting? Keep your girlie tongue in your mouth Draco

golem370
Flash fighting Anti-Monitor is as stupid as Batman fighting Solomon Grundy or Darkseid

Draco69
You want a scan of Flash fighting someone? My goodness, that will be a toughie to find. After all Flash fights so rarely these days...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously, ask Santa for common sense and at least a forty point increase in your I.Q.

no expression

Draco69
Flash fighting Anti-Monitor is as stupid as Batman fighting Solomon Grundy or Darkseid

He fought the Post-Crisis version. He vibrated through him consistently and caused him to explode.

And Anti-Monitor is really just a sentient form of anti-matter energy stuck in armour.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Draco69

Seriously, ask Santa for common sense and at least a forty point increase in your I.Q.

no expression

ouch laughing out loud

Wally West
Flash threads should be banned on this board

Draco69
True. He either wins in a horrible curbstomp or he cannot win at all.

golem370
You care to test my I.Q girlie boy?

Wally West
Does anybody have scans of Flash fight somebody while they are fighting? Anybody inparticular you want to see scans of him fighting?

Draco69
You care to test my I.Q girlie boy?

First off, the correct spelling of "girlie" is girly.

It's very embarrassing to attempt to insult a person when you cannot get it right....

no expression

Second, no test in existence could accurately test a negative I.Q. such as yours.

Perhaps if we use Wilsonian tests as he did with horses we can properly gauge your intelligence.

But I doubt your smarter than the horses he tested....

no expression

golem370
I have a 122 I.Q

Draco69
I have a 122 I.Q

laughing

laughing out loud

hysterical

Aw, sweetie. If you were that smart, you would be considered smarter than Einstein himself. You would be smarter than 95% of the Earth.

Kids these days. So much imagination.

big grin

golem370
Oh you better check your numbers again because Einstein is more like 160 I.Q

Draco69
Oh you better check your numbers again because Einstein is more like 160 I.Q

Using the old system. The new system puts him at the 120s. It's contested so often that some people believe he was an absurd number of 570....

Regardless, you're clearly not 122. erm

golem370
Well according to modern I.Q test I am between 119 & 122

Faceman
Well according to modern I.Q test I am between 119 & 122 Have any scans?

golem370
No

What If...
Do "I.Q" and "girlie boy" really belong in the same sentence when you are trying to prove you have any amount of intelligence?

great_dane
your a dumbass idiot. 122 I.Q. who gives a shit, flash easily beats the crap out of this retarted character.

and does anyone have scans of hulk beating donald duck?? no, but comparing powers and abilities, we all know he would. flash is way too strong for someone like vision.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by great_dane
your a dumbass idiot. 122 I.Q. who gives a shit, flash easily beats the crap out of this retarted character.

and does anyone have scans of hulk beating donald duck?? no, but comparing powers and abilities, we all know he would. flash is way too strong for someone like vision.

Not stronger. Just faster. In this case, it's enough to give him a win.

In a bench-pressing contest, Vision would own him.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Draco69
First off, the correct spelling of "girlie" is girly.

It's very embarrassing to attempt to insult a person when you cannot get it right....

no expression

Second, no test in existence could accurately test a negative I.Q. such as yours.

Perhaps if we use Wilsonian tests as he did with horses we can properly gauge your intelligence.

But I doubt your smarter than the horses he tested....

no expression

LOL.

Draco ....and to think Golem thought I was mean. LOL.

To be honest I don't think there is much use 'debating' Golem (if it can be called debating in the first place). He is actually worse than a fanboy, who at least is a fan of a particular character (eg how Wolverine8888 was, and at least he knew a good deal about Wolverine ....his only problem was that he thought Wolvie could defeat nigh anyone, including top-tier characters like Thor and Superman).

What Golem is is something entirely different .....he is, in essence, the next evolution of a fanboy (and as far as I can tell he is the only one of his kind). Instead of blind support for a particular character, he supports a brand to the fullest (in this case the Marvel universe).
This is why you will see him make threads that put one marvel character (or a few) against the ENTIRE DCU. And when someone says that character (s) has no chance of winning he is shocked and perplexed that anyone could think the character could lose to AN ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!

This is also why he not only thinks that Vison is a good match for the Flash, but that Vision actually has a CHANCE of winning. He honestly thinks that not only can Vision win, but that Vision SHOULD win.

Personally I think that Golem suffers from some logic atrophy. He simply cannot put two and two together in a coherent manner, and thus is forced to exude rank folly through many (most?) of his threads.

This is why I largely stopped making fun of him. It was simply too easy, and it was basically picking on someone who did not have the capacity to hit back (at least Wolverine 8888, when he went by that name, at least could occasionaly come back with some coherent aspect of thought. Golem simply cannot).

At times I even wonder if Golem reads comic books. All the threads he brings up are based on characters he gets from this Marvel website (that has all sorts of obscure characters), and the reason I say I doubt he reads comics is because you'll see him put some rather weak Marvel character against a top-tier cat like the Martian Manhunter (or in this case putting Vision against the freakin' Flash, or his LEGENDARY threads that had one or a couple Marvel characters taking on the entire DCU).

I doubt he reads comics because not only does he apparently know little about DCU characters, he also doesn't know about Marvel U characters (if he knew Marvel characters well, even without knowing an iota about DC characters, he would be able to know that certain Marvel characters are simply not 'win all' types).

He is simply a kid.

As for the 122 IQ thing ....well, if that is his IQ then he needs a second opinion. Or maybe he took one of the many internet 'tests' that have AMAZINGLY many people score at genius level intellects |(every other person I know who took any of the internet tests somehow scores at genius levels).
Or if he is truly bright he DEFINITELY DOES NOT show it on any of his many KMC threads.

Golem is one of kind. A new evolutionary offshoot in the fanboy family tree.

But hey .....at least he has an IQ of 122.
LOL.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Faceman
Have any scans?
laughing

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Wally West
Flash threads should be banned on this board

Trust me, it's crossed my mind.

Also closing. Don't be jerks guys....what's that old phrase, "If you don't have something nice to say...."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.