Crap...need help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noob_Krueger
I just bought BF2142, I was excited to play, and suddenly, the screen went black and I went to back to desktop. I used EAsy and it seems my Memory Display is only 64 while I need 128. Any idea how to like, upgrade my Memory Display?

El_NINO
What you are referring to is basically a video accelerator. This is handled by your CPU or onboard graphics. If your Video Memory is at 64 MB then either have an old computer that is 4 or 5 years old depending on the model or you do not have enough RAM to run the game. RAM can also factor in this problem. I suggest you check and see how much RAM you have installed just in case and if you could check to see what CPU and Motherboard you have.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Black Dalek
I just bought BF2142, I was excited to play, and suddenly, the screen went black and I went to back to desktop. I used EAsy and it seems my Memory Display is only 64 while I need 128. Any idea how to like, upgrade my Memory Display?
Simple advice: Upgrade your 3D Card (if you have an old one) and get a 3D Card with at-least 128 MB V-RAM.

And if you have on-board Graphics chipset then check in your Mobo that it has a AGP Slot or a PCI-E Slot. Because most new 3D Cards have either AGP or PCI-E interface.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.