I found something out!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samle
Will I found out that when the qalactic civil war was going on, A planet named merchis 3 was building assassin droid but there minds broke and they created an army of droids and stormtrooper droids they were about to destroy all life in the galaxy was going to be destroyed but they were stopped heres the site
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Droid_Revolution

Funkadelic
u can read all that shit in the book Tales of the Bounty Hunters

queeq
And that iS EU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That doesn't belong here.

General G
Then do what must be done Lord Queeq, do not hesitate, show no mercy, only then will you be powerful enough to put this thread where it belongs!

a.k.a. the EU forum

aldisyoyo
i knew this long ago

Brotz
Droids are the proletariat, humans are the bourgeoisie, the droids always try to rebel, but every time they lose, and the costs become greater and greater until the droids generate to the slave class (and as a result are built to be primitive and inferior so no further rebellions can happen or intelligent droids can be made with no chance of disobedience, but there is always a catch).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.