Batman needs a new outfit...that's not spandex!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
I'm getting so bored with Batman's costume in the comics and animated series (The Batman). When they do make a change it's very subtle an small. He needs a new one, one that's NOT spandex!!!!

Darth Martin
Well provide some ideas. Would you want a suit of armor or a Batman Begins type thing?

braz
i think the Batman Begins suit was just perfect. it stayed true to its origin because it hugged his body tightly like the original tights do, but it was still made out of Nomex and kevlar for protection with reinforced joints for surprising freedom of movement.

Darth Martin
I just wish they would give him jetboots like Ironman and Terry Mcguiness

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I would love if DC would put Bruce Wayne whether it be in the comics or animated series in AZ-Bat armor or something similar.

Bat Dude
I would like something like the Returns suit... all black body armor... with the yellow oval...

If not that, then the comics costume is fine...

DarkDethbringer
cartoon costumewastoo brigthneeds to be darkerandnotbad animation like the new animated series

DARKLORDCAEDUS
This is for TDK....

http://www.comics2film.com/index.php?a=story&b=27520

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Take a look at this.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=21042

Bat Dude
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Take a look at this.

Dude! eek! That looks so badass! I love it already!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Take a look at this. This is for TDK. But how would this work for an animated Batman series as well as for the comic book series.

LousyBoy
WTF is all I have to say. I liked the new Joker look, but I dont know if i buy this new suit. I'll pry grow on me and ill love it just like the Joker will for his haters.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Dude! eek! That looks so badass! I love it already!

Ok, after looking at the suit again, the only thing I'd change is make the cape a little longer, but that's it...

It's still a great suit!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I love it...

DarkDethbringer
they need a crazy awesome cape one that collects alla ropudn teh floor as he stadn and one that connects at the front, so that it covers hsi arms and such and all but his emblem as he walks normally

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by BlackC@
I'm getting so bored with Batman's costume in the comics and animated series (The Batman). When they do make a change it's very subtle an small. He needs a new one, one that's NOT spandex!!!!

The batman costume in the movies was spandex? i didnt know that.

And i think the fact that you watch "the batman" Is your overall problem

Passione
I LOVE Batman is tight figure hugging costumes.

And the new suit is gorgeous but I would have had a longer cape and a big yellow bat on his chest.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Passione

And the new suit is gorgeous but I would have had a longer cape and a big yellow bat on his chest.

Love your sig.

DarkDethbringer

are you sure your not Joel Schumacher?

Passione
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
are you sure your not Joel Schumacher?

If I was him, I would of shot myself for the disaster in which he created in the form of Poison Ivy! He made her to be so Ott and some of the costumes were just outragious.

But you cant go wrong in having the batz in skin tight costume.

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Love your sig.
Oh yes! That'll be Witchblade, one hot mama! And a Pittman Original.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
If I was him, I would of shot myself for the disaster in which he created in the form of Poison Ivy! He made her to be so Ott and some of the costumes were just outragious.

But you cant go wrong in having the batz in skin tight costume.

Oh yes! That'll be Witchblade, one hot mama! And a Pittman Original.

Isn't Witchblade returning back to her own comic book?

Passione
I have no idea, i just loved the show

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I have no idea, i just loved the show

The show was ok. It could have been a little better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.