who would win in all four of this civ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samle
The CIS, Republic, Rebels or empire but before you vote you should read this about the battle droids thats what got me to vote for the droids so read it ok. http://www.answers.com/topic/battle-droid

General Kenobl
It's either the Grand Army of the Republic (GAR) or the Empire that will take this. The Empire has huge numbers, while the GAR has a large number of Clones which are deadly warriors and are far better than their rusty descendants, the Storm Troopers.

darthsith19
The Rebels get crushed, their numbers are far less than any of the others, they just got lucky against the Empire. The CIS is inferior to the Republic, we know this because the Repuclic "won" the Clone Wars. So it's between the Republic and the Empire, I think the Empire is bigger but the Republic has better troopes plus a few thousand Jedi, so I go with them.

samle
has any body gone to that site yet well here it is
http://www.answers.com/topic/battle-droid

Tangible God
Dude, the droids are going to lose, face it.

Marxman
Droids lose but the you can't count the Rebels out that easily. The Rebels strength was in their ability to come up with winning strategies and the amount of people that weren't apart of the soldiers but still helped with the rebellion effort.

General Kenobl
Yes but they are no match for the Republic, which will have all of the people's support.

Darth_Glentract
The Empire could take the three other civs by itself and still not be pressed to their limit.

Captain REX
Empire...

General Kenobl
The Republic has a lot of planets and systems under its control. Yes, there are a good number of systems during the CW that didnt support the Republic, but the GAR makes up for that with Clones and Jedi.

Noob_Krueger
aRe yOu kiDDiNg loL!?!?...

Empire wins this, Super Star Destroyer pwns.

Mider999
the rebels only started winning after luke skywalker got into the game with them didnt he, i thought they lost cause basically he is a jedi and had the power to destroy the deathstar if he wasnt there i think they would have lost that battle, that was there first significant win, why they defeated the empire the second time is unknown, perhaps moral went rock bottom after they found out the emperor was dead.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Mider999
the rebels only started winning after luke skywalker got into the game with them didnt he, i thought they lost cause basically he is a jedi and had the power to destroy the deathstar if he wasnt there i think they would have lost that battle, that was there first significant win, why they defeated the empire the second time is unknown, perhaps moral went rock bottom after they found out the emperor was dead. It's called grammar, you should check it out.

Even with the Death Star's and Executor destroyed, the Empire still pwns.

Blue_Hefner
The Empire because it has like trillions of soliders.

Gideon
The Empire's numbers are vastly superior, their technology is superior, and their resources are larger. They win. Glentract's done a layout of the Empire's military strength multiple times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.