Weird/Crazy News: Man is fined for causing Rush hour by sleeping on Train Tracks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061215/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_britain_train

RedAlertv2
Stop making these threads.

PVS
thank you for saying it.

JacopeX
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Stop making these threads. Explain why I should not. Just to get a good point I can agree with.

amity75
I'm prone to doing things like that while drunk. I must say, he looked very comfy.

Mr. Sandman
They couldn't just pick him up off the tracks?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by JacopeX
Explain why I should not. Just to get a good point I can agree with.

Not just you, anyone.

"Plane crash kills 50". Yes? What do you expect us to say? "Bad isn't it?" "Yeah.".

Pointless threads.

-AC

PVS
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

"Plane crash kills 50". Yes? What do you expect us to say? "Bad isn't it?"

no.

we say 'LOL'

RedAlertv2
Stop making these threads. Because its useless news with no relevance and no room for discussion.

JacopeX
Because its useless news with no relevance and no room for discussion. Oh I see.......Alright. But Im still coming back with news but it will be more important and interesting.

§noopy
Someone should make a "Useless News" thread and put this crap in there.

JacopeX

Lord Urizen
Of how about an Official "Random news" Thread for news that happens anytime around the world.

How about a "shut the $@#$ up" thread for Jacope X ?

Sounds like a good idea to me....

JacopeX
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
How about a "shut the $@#$ up" thread for Jacope X ?

Sounds like a good idea to me.... lol, more idiotic bashing from you and you make my day. Really, even the OTf you are getting owned.

Lord Urizen
lol, more idiotic bashing from you and you make my day. Really, even the OTf you are getting owned.

What the hell are you talkn about ? What the f**k?

JacopeX
What the hell are you talkn about ? What the f**k? I dont know. And it should not matter since this thread as people say is pointless right? So, I will have this thread closed........Eventually!

Lord Urizen
I dont know. And it should not matter since this thread as people say is pointless right? So, I will have this thread closed........Eventually!

Why don't you just close it now ?

And then commit suicide......?

JacopeX
Why don't you just close it now ?

And then commit suicide......? Go masterbate to a dead horse.

Lord Urizen
Go masterbate to a dead horse.

But I already told you, I'm not into your sister no

JacopeX
But I already told you, I'm not into your sister no Why are you so mad with the post I made yesterday? It was actually true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.