Mr. Parker Bugs Mee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
Ok, so I'm posting regularly, and then I get a PM. It's some guy named Mr. Parker. Apparently I told some guy to quit whining about how bad he believes the Spiderman movies and thinks everyone is dumb for not agreeing. He starts first.

MR. P.

ME
I have three questions.

1. Who the hell are you?
2. Why do you believe that personal opinion is wrong?
3. What is your hatred towards a really good movie for?

MR. P.

ME
1. I love Spidey, and I love the franchise. A ton. Just because I like a movie that has one small difference from the comics doesn't mean I don't.

2. You're the one that is bugging me that my personal opinion is wrong.

3. They are well written, well acted, and brilliantly made. I won't change my opinion for some random brat who PMs me about about something I couldn't care less about.

MR. P.

ME
1. Right......... So you're a liar?
2. You seem to think people are stupid or not Spidey fans because they disagree with you. I need no justification to say you have popped your lid.
3. In your opinion, and not mine or the millions of people in this country.

MR. P.

ME
1. Denial of my own opinion?
2. HUGE lie. I loved the old Superman movies. Does that mean I am a Superman fan? No. Instead of being open minded about other opinions, you decide to be a dickwad. It followed the stories well, had good actors, and gave many homages. It was as good as you could get.
3. And that's why the second did extremely well? Jeez. That is very wrong.

He never replied after I replied the last time. That bugs me a lot. So I get bantered by a grammar-challenged moron who thinks my opinion is wrong? Does anyone get my frustration?

Dusty
Private messages.

Marxman
I was PMd by some guy who took offense to the fact I have a Che quote in my sig. I also didn't get a reply after the second or third PM. I just shrugged it off. Its probably easier for me though because I'm constantly asked to defend my communist ways.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Dusty
Private messages.

He says this stuff in public as well, from what I have been told.

Bardock42
He does not like the Spiderman movies. That's alright. But private exchange should stay private. I find that to be common decency.

BlackSunshine
Mr Parker used to PM asking if I had watched Flatliners yet. I finally had to tell him to leave me the hell alone. Of course he got pissy because apparently I have to much more important stuff to worry about than a movie that I'll most likely hate.

Alliance
Mr. P and I have our issues...mostly relating to 9-11 consipracy theories.

Strangelove
He and I had a big fight about a year ago. I've already explained to him how wrong he is

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Strangelove
He and I had a big fight about a year ago. I've already explained to him how wrong he is

Originally posted by BlackSunshine
Mr Parker used to PM asking if I had watched Flatliners yet. I finally had to tell him to leave me the hell alone. Of course he got pissy because apparently I have to much more important stuff to worry about than a movie that I'll most likely hate.

You argue??????faint

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Ok, so I'm posting regularly, and then I get a PM. It's some guy named Mr. Parker. Apparently I told some guy to quit whining about how bad he believes the Spiderman movies and thinks everyone is dumb for not agreeing. He starts first.

MR. P.

ME
I have three questions.

1. Who the hell are you?
2. Why do you believe that personal opinion is wrong?
3. What is your hatred towards a really good movie for?

MR. P.

ME
1. I love Spidey, and I love the franchise. A ton. Just because I like a movie that has one small difference from the comics doesn't mean I don't.

2. You're the one that is bugging me that my personal opinion is wrong.

3. They are well written, well acted, and brilliantly made. I won't change my opinion for some random brat who PMs me about about something I couldn't care less about.

MR. P.

ME
1. Right......... So you're a liar?
2. You seem to think people are stupid or not Spidey fans because they disagree with you. I need no justification to say you have popped your lid.
3. In your opinion, and not mine or the millions of people in this country.

MR. P.

ME
1. Denial of my own opinion?
2. HUGE lie. I loved the old Superman movies. Does that mean I am a Superman fan? No. Instead of being open minded about other opinions, you decide to be a dickwad. It followed the stories well, had good actors, and gave many homages. It was as good as you could get.
3. And that's why the second did extremely well? Jeez. That is very wrong.

He never replied after I replied the last time. That bugs me a lot. So I get bantered by a grammar-challenged moron who thinks my opinion is wrong? Does anyone get my frustration? Mr Parker PM's me a LOT too... confused I dont know why

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Mr Parker PM's me a LOT too... confused I dont know why

You could use ignore or ask him not to.big grin

Strangelove
Originally posted by LethalFemme
You argue??????faint Of course I argue ermm

Sanctuary
Does he PM everyone? What the f**k?

Strangelove
Originally posted by Sanctuary
Does he PM everyone? What the f**k? He PMed me thinking I was Dr. Strangelove.

Morning_Glory
Does he PM everyone? What the f**k? i don't know... just be aware messedOriginally posted by LethalFemme
You could use ignore or ask him not to.big grin tried that... well I havent tried the ignore button .. but anyways... Ive asked him to stop...

LethalFemme
Of course I argue ermm

I've never seen you do it.stick out tongue

Does he PM everyone? What the f**k?

*raises hand*ninja

I thought I was special.weep

Strangelove
I've never seen you do it.stick out tongue stick out tongue

Sanctuary
He PMed me thinking I was Dr. Strangelove.
Aw. petpet tongue12
i don't know... just be aware messed tried that... well I havent tried the ignore button .. but anyways... Ive asked him to stop...
Weird. o.o

*raises hand*ninja

I thought I was special.weep
So did I. weep

Morning_Glory

*raises hand*ninja

I thought I was special.weep I thought I was special actually until I saw this thread... I feel cheated on weep

LethalFemme
i don't know... just be aware messed tried that... well I havent tried the ignore button .. but anyways... Ive asked him to stop...

Did he???eek!

stick out tongue

tongue12

Morning_Glory
Did he???eek!

no he wants me to go to Blockbuster and rent JFK ...and see how the government was in on the killinzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sleeping

Morning_Glory
I thought I was special actually until I saw this thread... I feel cheated on weep

Raven Guardia
Mr Parker PM's me a LOT too... confused I dont know why

he only ever pmed me once to tell me he read my profile, and my picture was really hot...wasn't sure if I should take that as a compliment or as him being creepy weep

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
he only ever pmed me once to tell me he read my profile, and my picture was really hot...wasn't sure if I should take that as a compliment or as him being creepy weep him being creepy thumb up...

=Tired Hiker=
Mr. Parker coerced me into joining a comic book website to make fun of the Man-Spider fans, and I did. I still help him out to this day! laughing

Fallen Jedi
he's still obsessing over this whole spiderman thing? What the f**k?

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
he's still obsessing over this whole spiderman thing? What the f**k?

yeah. laughing

WrathfulDwarf
Use the PM option.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.